Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka Empty Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

Doma11

Doma11

Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka

“How are you little Soka?” Plo Koon asked as he picked up a four-year-old Togruta Ahsoka Tano. Ahsoka laughed as she was picked up and held in Plo Koon’s arms with the large seeker blindfold helmet on her head. It was too big for the small girl; it tilted on her head and wobbled. Ahsoka had always been a small little girl, small for her age, yet to Plo Koon she had grown up so fast. “I’m good,” Ahsoka said in her small adorable sweet voice. “I cut the seeker today!” Plo smiled under his face mask, he was very proud of Ahsoka. “Good job Soka!” Plo tossed Ahsoka in the air and caught her, he did so three times just to hear Ahsoka laugh.
“She’s such an angel,” Plo thought. she’ll be a wonderful Jedi. Plo still held Ahsoka, he started to tickle her. Ahsoka laughed and wrapped her tiny hand around Plo’s finger. She had such a small tiny hand, and an adorable little girl. It seemed like yesterday to Plo that Ahsoka was only months old all alone in a half destroyed home, parents dead. Ahsoka in a weak condition, the Jedi brought Ahsoka to full health and took her in to become a Jedi. Ahsoka was four, but still Plo’s sweet little Youngling.

Eight years Ahsoka was twelve, almost thirteen, she had learned so much since then, she was older, she still was close to Plo, but distant. She had grown so much, too much. Ahsoka first discovered her lightsaber combat form the day before, it took awhile for anyone to know Ahsoka’s combat style, little did anyone know the Jedi robes were limiting her skills with the lightsaber. Ahsoka’s Jedi robes were discarded and changed to a dark red mini skirt with white leggings along with a dark red tube top. She even had her utility belt. But Ahsoka still embraced Plo whenever she saw him.
But Ahsoka wasn’t the sweet angel anymore, she was more sharp, aggressive, ambitious, and a little snappy. Ahsoka was turning into a woman, ready to be a padawan. Plo wanted to take Ahsoka as his padawan, but he couldn’t. He had to let go of Ahsoka. Plo still saw the small little girl Ahsoka inside the preteen Ahsoka. Her blue eyes still sparkled the same way. Ahsoka’s voice matured, she was taller, but still shorter than everyone her age. Ahsoka still wasn’t the old her, she was different. Plo missed the little girl Ahsoka; it seemed like yesterday when he found her, and when she was only four.

Two years later, Plo watched Anakin Skywalker showing Ahsoka some sort of hologram, Ahsoka was now Skywalker’s padawan. Ahsoka was now out in battles, in her full Jedi training, Ahsoka had changed even more. Being taught by Skywalker, and the battles, Ahsoka had grown so much. But still, Ahsoka was still close to Plo Koon. Still.

2Plo Koon Finds Ahsoka Empty One with the Force Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:15 am

Doma11

Doma11

Ahsokasister u may not like this:

One with the Force

Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader is dead. The celebration is over. Luke has restored the Jedi. As he works to regain the power of the Jedi, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi have a reunion.
"Master! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for what I did. What drove me to it? A false love. I thought it would save her..." Anakin started trying to confess to his master, but was cut off. "It's fine Anakin. What's done is done. Now relax, we can all relax now. Go talk to some people you know. Enjoy yourself. The worries of the galaxy are beyond us now. Look, it's Padme. Go say hello to her." Anakin nodded, and walked over to his wife. "Hey Padme." Anakin said, shyly sidling up next to the beautiful Naboo senator. "Hello Anakin." She smiled, "I knew there was still good in you." And with that, she embraced him. "It's been scary, having a constant flow of Jedi coming here, dead. But Anakin, there is one face I haven't seen yet..." Padme whispered in his ear, still hugging him tightly. "Who?" He asked softly. "Ahsoka. She's still alive. Obi-Wan has appeared to her, but she seems to ignore her Force ability now." Padme said. "Should I go to her?" Anakin asked, stepping back from their embrace to look into Padme's face. "Ask Obi-Wan." Padme shrugged. "Okay," And with that, Anakin went back to his Master.
"Obi-Wan? Padme and I were talking, and I was wonering, should I go see Snips?" Anakin asked, walking up to his master and Master Tachi. "Um... I don't know if you'll want to see what happened to her..." Obi-Wan said gently. "Master, do you know what I've seen as Darth Vader? I think I can handle it." Obi-Wan shrugged, said 'excuse me' to Siri, and transported himself and Anakin to a rather large hut on Shili. At first they were both invisible, but soon they become but transparent. It was a dimly lit room; they could just barely make out the red tapestries hanging on the wall. The floor was a fuzzy red carpet, wit one golden and red rug on the ground right under the light in the middle of the room. On the rug sat a very mature Togruta, deep in meditation. When Anakin looked closer, he realized this Togruta was none other than his very own Ahsoka! She had grown up, and was now in her thirties; she now had the proud mature face of a woman Togruta, her head tails had grown out, and her form was now altogether more grown-up. "Ahsoka?" Anakin whispered, stepping closer to her. "Go away." She said, not opening her eyes, her voice ringing clearly, though she had only whispered. "Snips?" he asked, as if making sure this was the right person. "Do not call me that, Vader." She said coldly. "What? Why are you being so distant, Ahsoka?" Anakin pressed, getting ever closer to the sitting figure. "Do you even know what you did?" Ahsoka finally opened her eyes. They were no longer the light blue Anakin remembered. They were now navy blue. As she had matured, her eyes had become sulken, her face narrow and sullen. She had gone through dark times. "I am here, alone, all thanks to you. You had been my role model! I had wanted to be just like you! In the end, I turned out more like you than I had intended. I had been engaged, against the rules. But then, you made him turn on me." her voice grew weak as she talked, and cracked on the last word. She looked at her lap, not daring to look at the man before her any longer. "He? Ahsoka, you aren't telling me something." "I don't need to tell you anything!" She spat angriy, looking back up suddenly. "But you still can. Ahsoka, please, let me help." Anakin said softly, kneeling by her side. By this time, Obi-Wan decied that the two needed to be alone. "No, you can't help. Everything is past the point of repair. You ruined my life, Skywalker, don't you see that? You turned Rex against me! My fiance! Yes, we were going to get married. But he tried to kill me! He, he shot at me, told the others to shoot to kill. I-I killed him. Like a black widow, like you. I killed my whole squad that day." She looked down again. Tears slowly trickled down her sullen features. "I'm so sorry Ahsoka." "Sorry won't bring him back. Sorry won't fix these years of sorrow. I'm scarred, for life. I will live out my last days in this forsaken hut, alone." Ahsoka exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "Ahsoka, it seems you are not telling me all that has happened. Besides Rex, who did you lose?" Anakin asked, trying to make sense of her attitude. "You killed them. Jaylen and Naje, my friends. They were at the Temple when you came and killed them! You are a monster. It's pleasing to see you're dead. The only thing unpleasant is that I'm not the one who killed you. Please, just go back to where you came from. You are not wanted here." Ahsoka said, turning away from Anakin's apparition. "I hate you. Go away." Anakin, taken aback, silently disappeared, leaving Ahsoka alone to weep.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum