Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Force Unleashed Novelizations

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I am sooooooo glad Winter got it for me for Christmas!

52The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 am

I guess I need to get the book then

53The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh goodness! TFU II book is WAY deeper then the game! (I watched the cutscenes on youtube.) The more I read, the more and more I think Starkiller is NO clone. I stayed up till like 1:00 or 1:30 in the morning reading it. (I probably would have read more if my dad hadn't told me to hit the sack. Razz)

54The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 am

shes a stuck up.. never mind.

55The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, though it wouldn't work. She says if you don't buy one, you have to borrow it from the library, and if you don't have a classic by a certain timeframe, well, let's just say you won't get a high grade.

56The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 am

Tell her you only have accsess to a certain genre and classic is not it.

57The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:why not read both? I am reading three right now.
Like Leia said, I'm a rather bad multitasker. In fact, I may not be able to read either because I'm supposed to have a book report this quarter. Sad

I get to do book reports on SW books most of the time! Very Happy So fun!
My teacher makes us always read a classoc for our book reports. Don't get me wrong, I like reading them, I just don't like it when they get in the way of my SW books. Mad

58The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

I wish I could, but my teacher never gives us books reports Sad

59The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

General Grievous wrote:
Like Leia said, I'm a rather bad multitasker. In fact, I may not be able to read either because I'm supposed to have a book report this quarter. Sad

I get to do book reports on SW books most of the time! Very Happy So fun!

60The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

ok!

61The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

62The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 am

cool, cant wait tll I read it

63The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

JacenSolo781 wrote:Cool, is star b star good/

Yeah! It is so far. yodasmile

64The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 am

Cool, is star b star good/

65The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yeah, I am reading both Star by Star and TFU II at the same time, but I know you said you can't multitask, if I remember right. Anyway I really, really like it so far.

66The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:34 am

why not read both? I am reading three right now.

67The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I JUST BOUGHT THE TFU2 NOVEL!!!!!!!!! It seems great, and I honestly can't wait to read it. In fact, I'm almost tempted to stop reading the RCs (technically the ICs now that I'm on Imperial Commando: 501st) to do so.

68The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:
JacenSolo781 wrote:by story line then I like the second one.

So far, me too. There's less running around on random missions.
That's what I thought. The first game had no real storyline-go here, fight some boss, use the Force, and make sure Juno doesn't break up with you. Razz Razz Razz

69The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 am

yeah.

70The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

JacenSolo781 wrote:by story line then I like the second one.

So far, me too. There's less running around on random missions.

71The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 am

by story line then I like the second one.

72The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:43 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Anyways I am really enjoying it. It goes into better details then the game. (I watched the cutscenes on youtube.) So far I like the second better then the first.

73The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Um, storyline doesn't neccessarily mean action Jacen.

74The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 pm

I didn't think so, the first was so much fun, and the second was fun just I liked that action in the first.

75The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 3 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well that means it's probably better because the second game had a better storyline. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum