Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Fan-Fiction

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I've finished chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! I left the ending of it with a BIG cliffhangar.......

27Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I posted about half of chapter 6 of Assault of the Aggressor today! Please read and review!

28Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Okedokey, I just posted the second half of chapter 6 of Assault of the Aggressor. Please give me a review, I'd like to know if it was suspenseful enough. Wink

29Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, posted about the first half-or-so of chapter 7 of Assault of the Aggressor. This part introduces one of my fav SW characters, Captain Talbot, and General Kota's astromech (I made the droid up though). Please tell me what you think, and most importantly, enjoy!

30Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 am

I read and loved it.

31Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Okedokey, since you reminded me Jacen, I posted the rest of chapter 7 of Assault of the Aggressor. Tell me what you think of Grievous's escape!

32Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 am

I read and it blew my socks of G. Smile

33Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, chapter eight and the end of part one has been posted in Assault of the Aggressor. There won't be much action within these next few chapters, mainly dialogue, but trust me, we'll be seeing some action later on. Wink

34Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Is this like the boardroom commitee for this topic?

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

35Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, this is the main, fan-fic thread.

36Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ok, cool!!!

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

37Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Okeday, chapter 9 is up! I also posted a picture for it since it was the first chapter of part 2. I think you'll like it-it has a duel between Grievous and Dooku! BTW, I'd really like some reviews on this one, because I only got one review for chapter eight.

38Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I was FINALLY able to post chapter ten in Assault of the Aggressor! Please read and review! Yes, it isn't quite as exciting as the chapters before, but I promise you, these last few chapters are preparing you for the battle this story was made for!

39Welcome To Fan-Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, chapter 11's up in AOTA! This is where things get interesting in my opinion. And for those of you that haven't gotten what the "Aggressor" is in my story, this chapter explains it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum