Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-Star Wars Music

+15
Anakin_lover
Anakin Skywalker77
DarthMaulagain
Mirax Horn
Holliy(: (Des)
EVANTHETOON
StarWarsTalkShow
Winter Retrac Celchu27
HanSolo
Doma11
Padmé Skywalker
GeneralGrievous505
BarrissOffee1297
Leia Organa
GabbyTheJediAvenger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

ok!

127Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 pm

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

So you like it. I also like duel of the fates. One min while I catch up on my posts.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

128Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

I kno!its awesome!oh And ever1!!!!!!!!!Ch5 is done an rdy to b viewed an reviewd!

129Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I'm not a big music fan. The only music I like is SW its my fav. Battle of the heros rocks!! listen

Here's the real version.

138Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Maul, you do not have ADHD, and this is a thread for music.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

139Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

ok.....................

140Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

DarthMaulagain

DarthMaulagain

I'm just random, i have extreme case of ADHD

drunken Sleep Evil or Very Mad

141Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

I need to make a signature.........

142Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

wow, tha signature suits you perfectly.

143Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm

DarthMaulagain

DarthMaulagain

Yeah, but you can just google it, it's shows up

drunken Sleep Evil or Very Mad

144Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

lol
Its on youtube right?

145Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 pm

yeah, so my bro maul is above me telling me to say "I will be on the forum soon, grounded from computer speaking of music,check out Splat95Jett I have four videos, my girlfriend is singng the song and I am the director, and I wrote the lyrics and music. And I produced the video, please watch it so that way I can get my reviews up and I know that this is a perfect place to post this since my little sis speaks so highly of all of you." that is what he said, took me forever to write this so please make it worth while.

ps florida is ending, IT IS COLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

146Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

it was.........

147Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

ha, that's funny.

148Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

I remember in the sixth grade we had to learn the provinces an territorys of canada to this song.And every time it would get to quebec it would flip out and the class would go crazy!good times!

149Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

this i something interesting, I was in fifth grade and we had to learn a song called the states song. In it we had to say all the states adn their capitals. Weird huh. and then we heard the song and every one was laughing so hard because of the guys voice.

150Non-Star Wars Music - Page 6 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:13 pm

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSFxlCoEcs
OK this is one of my favorite songs LISTEN AND U WILL LOVE!!!!!!!!!And the lead singer is my distant cousin!im awesomer than I thought!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum