Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Skywalker Christmas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Skywalker Christmas Empty A Skywalker Christmas Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:57 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I am currently writing this story. It's the cutest little thing! I'll post it once it's done. Basically, this is what it will be about:

Christmas-time for the Skywalkers including Ahsoka and Obi-Wan ec. Padme still lives and Leia and Luke are there too. Don't ask me how they lived! It's just a what if story. What if they all lived and they all have Christmas together. The story was inspired by a fan photo I saw. I'll post the photo along with the story. Very Happy I'll also come up with a better title.

Speaking of new stories, I think Winter is going to be posting or soon to be posting a new story. The story will have something to do with.......chili. Yeah.

Last edited by Leia Organa on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A Skywalker Christmas Empty Re: A Skywalker Christmas Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Hey guys. Please read and review this!!!

Hey guys! I would have posted sooner only it took me longer to write this story then I had first thought. I also haven't felt well today. Anyway, this is Christmas at the Skywalker's!! My spelling is a bit off in places, but nothing too bad. I don't know how Ahsoka still lives or how Anakin escaped the dark side. Just use your imagination!! I tried to make it as cute as possible. I know if the twins had grown up together, they'd fight a lot probably. LOL Anyway, it's almost Christmas-time again!!! Merry Christmas, guys!!! This story was actually inspired by the following fan photo:

A Skywalker Christmas Christ10

"Mama! Mama! Look at what I made!" said little six year old Luke. He then handed her a roughly-made Christmas ornament. "Why Luke! I have to say that's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen! It shall go straight on the front of the Christmas tree." Padme replyed sweetly. Luke then walked off smiling proudly.

"Mama liked my ornament!" he bragged to Leia as she struggled to glue mistletoe to a card. "I bet Mama likes my Christmas card better then your dumb ornament." she defended. "You two stop fighting. I love everything you both make equally." Padme said. "Come here you two." she said sitting down on a couch. The twins sat on either side of her.

"I'd like to know where you would rather spend Christmas. Here at home, or on Naboo with Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the family." "Grandma! Grandpa!!" they both said excitiedly. Padme laughed. "I thought you'd say that."

"Mama! Look at my card!" Leia exclaimed. Padme chuckled to herself. "It's beautiful, dear. Who're you going to give it to?" After a few moments of thinking, Leia perked up and said, "Ahsoka!! Please, Mama? Can I? Please!" "Sure, why not. She'll love it. Oh, Luke!! Be more careful! Oh, look! You got glue in your hair!" she scolded Luke.

He didn't pay his mother much mind and kept trying to glue glitter to a box. "Mama, have you wrapped our Christmas presents yet?" Leia asked with a sly grin on her face. "Maybe.......Maybe not. How do you even know I bought you presents this year. You have been awful bad this year." Padme teased. "Because you always do!" she answered. "Hmm, I see." Padme smiled.

"Is Uncle Obi-Wan coming today?" Luke asked after finishing his art project. "I'm not sure, dear. Are you finished?" "Yes, Mama." "Okay, then it's time for you two to take baths." "Ohh, do I have to?" Luke whined. "Yes, you do. Come on now." she said.

After they took baths, Padme dressed them for dinner. "Mama? Can I help set the table? I'll try to do it right. Just like how Sabe showed me! Please?" Leia pleaded with her mother. "Alright, but leave the knives alone. I will set them. I don't want you to cut yourself. Oh, it just occured to me that I haven't seen Luke in a while. Maybe I should go find him. Luke! Luke!" she called.

When Luke heard his mother, he quickly hid what he was doing under his bed. "There you are, Luke. What have you been up to?" she questioned. "Nothing." he said hesitantly. "Oh, I'm sure of that." she said sarcasticly. "Just be sure not to mess up your clothes." "Yes, Mama."

Padme headed back into the kitchen. "Mama! Come look! I set the table all by myself!" Leia said proudly. "Well, baby. I don't think I could have done it better myself." Padme then kissed Leia on top of her head. "Now go play with your brother till I say dinner's ready, and stay out of trouble." "Yes, Mama. she said obediantly. She then headed off to go find her brother.

"Luke?" she said while walking in his room. "What are you doing?" "Shhh!!!" he warned. "I don't want Mama to see it. I'm making her Christmas present, but I just can't make it look right." "It looks good to me." she said to him with a raised eyebrow. "But I think mine looks better." she said smuggly. Luke then stuck his tounge at her causing her to gasp. "I'm telling Mama you did that!!" she yelled. "See if I care!" he yelled as she ran out of the room.

Luke sighed. He wanted something special for his mother, and his homemade present just wasn't cutting it. It would have to do though. He then sat back down to finish working on it.

"Mama! Luke's being mean to me again!!" Leia yelled running into the kitchen. "Oh, is he now?" said a voice from behind Leia. "DADDY!!!!!!!" she shrieked then went running into his open arms. "Daddy!!!! I missed you sooo much! Mama said you couldn't make it for Christmas! I missed you!!! I love you Daddy!!! I really missed you!!" she said without stopping to take a breath. Anakin hugged her as tight as he could without breaking her. "I missed you too, princess." he whispered into her ear.

"Well, Leia, Leia, Leia. Look at you! You've grown so much! Where's my little girl gone? I'm gone for two weeks and you just grow up on me." he asked after releasing her. "Well now. Where's my little guy?" "I'll go let him know he has a surprise waiting in the living area." Padme said with a smile. "No, wait. I'll just go in and surprise him." he grinned.

"Luke heard someone knocking on his door. "GO AWAY, LEIA!" he shouted. Anakin poked his head in the room. "Still want me to leave?" he asked. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" he yelled running over to him. "I missed you so much, Daddy!" he said excitedly. "I missed you too, son." he said while hugging him.

He then took a look around the room. "What's with all the glitter and paper?" he asked. "Well, I was making Christmas presents.......and I just can't make Mama's look right." "Well, maybe I can help......." he said with a smile. "Let me go get Leia. This present should be from all three of us."

The next morning they all headed off to Naboo to be with family.

Christmas Morning....... Everyone is opening presents.

"Mama, come here. Leia, Daddy, and I have a present for you." Luke said softly. When Padme opened it up, her present turned out to be something that would mean more to Padme then all the money in the world.......

THE END

Mumahahahaha!!!! I left the ending as a surprise!!!! You can only guess what the present was!! Use your imagination...

I hope you liked it!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum