Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Better Have An Excuse!

+8
Mandalore the AWESOME
StarWarsTalkShow
Ben HartAttack
Winter Retrac Celchu27
GabbyTheJediAvenger
Anakin Skywalker77
GeneralGrievous505
Leia Organa
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

201You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I don't even remember. All I can say is it's all Grieovus' fault. winkyoda LOL

Why did you eat the last bag of popcorn??? popcorn

202You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 am

because they are crony characters !!!

who brought up Doctor Suess stuff????

203You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's not moldy! "I should slap you for that!"-Ordo JK, LOL
Why are all the Whoos still happy, even after I stole Christmas?

204You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

It looks all moldyish.

Why don't you take a bath to clean your moldy fur?

205You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Because I'm the grinch Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LOL
Why do you hate my green fur!? Razz

206You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I don't know! Your confusing ways are hurting my head! Razz

Why can't you leave me be so I can get rid of this headache?

207You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Because that's just my personality.
Why can't people understand my personal ways?

208You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

You're a confusing person, that's why.

Why are you confusing me on purpose???

209You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I don't know! Maybe the wookiee took it. Razz (Inside joke for those playing the game a few posts back)
Why couldn't you figure out my last post about the opposite day?

210You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

How did you lose your Lightsaber?

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

211You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Tehehe. Razz

212You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

"I'm so confused." - See Threepio

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

213You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's in the opposite of December isn't it? But then we had it in December, no longer making it the opposite of December. Then, that doesn't make it opposite day. Yet, we had it, did we not? But it was in December, which it's not supposed to be in.

Who just messed up opposite day!? Razz (Or would it be "fixed opposite day"? Or are we having it today? I don't think so, because I said we were having opposite day, no longer making it opposite day. Yet, I used an opposite to say that it was opposite day, making it opposite day. So I guess we're having it...or not having it....or having it.....or not having it..............)

P.S. I triple dog dare ya to be able to understand that entire post!

214You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 am

because it would have meant the oppostie

since when was opposite day in december?

215You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Because I didn't know

Why didn't you tell me to start off with?

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

216You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

It was opposite day. So when I called him a nerd, I was telling him he wasn't a nerd!

Why didn't you tell 3PO that it was opposite day?!!!

217You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:02 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Because Hes a droid.

Why did you call him a nerd?

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

218You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 am

Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

Because he won't know the answer. Why is c-3po such a nerd??

http://Mycornerofnaboo.blogspot.com

219You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

IDK
Why don't YOU try asking him? Razz

220You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

No, because you shouldn't be talking to a sexist. Razz
Why is the wookiee sexist?

221You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:00 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Because I'm a girl. He likes girls.

Want me to try talking to him?

222You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Because the crazy wookiee's a fun subject, and it's still chasing me.
Oh boy, why is it mad for me calling it crazy when LEIA was the first to call it that!?

223You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Because we can't without getting killed ourselves!

Why can't we move on to another subject and play the game the way we're supposed to and forget about that crazy wookiee? Razz

224You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

their hiding in the bushes

whey don 't u kill him?

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

225You Better Have An Excuse! - Page 9 Empty Re: You Better Have An Excuse! Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:51 am

because he will keep chasing me

why don't you take someone elses blaster???

marajade marajade marajade

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum