Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seasons 1, 2 & 3

+8
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
Ben HartAttack
Anakin_lover
SWneedsSASR
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

ok i have a PC anyone know how to get video from youtube or anywhere (liek rex's site or something) with out having to download anything....if not my vid will have to be pictures

102Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:just found the perfect song for anakin and ahsoka's relationship but i not tellig caue im gonna get windows movie maker and mae a video and post it on youtube
Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it Very Happy

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

103Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:11 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

just found the perfect song for anakin and ahsoka's relationship but i not tellig caue im gonna get windows movie maker and mae a video and post it on youtube

104Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:Me 2!!!!! Only three more days till padawan lost is online...which because anakin will have to choose to follow orders or save ahsoka it should be very good
Yes, it should be very good indeed Very Happy

105Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Me 2!!!!! Only three more days till padawan lost is online...which because anakin will have to choose to follow orders or save ahsoka it should be very good

106Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I'm pumped up for some Chewbacca ACTION!!!!!!!!

107Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:Lol i never likes rex either and now that u mention it i do remeber that and that other girl who didnt even like star wars lol what freaks although i understand ur morals i dont think u should deprive urself from seeing the finale early but hey maybe thats just the crazy obsessed fan in me talking Very Happy Very Happy i just feels bad cause i dont want u to miss out because of a jerk like him
It's fine, it's not like I'm missing the episode entirely, and I also highly doubt MT will be the only place to watch it. All it'll take is one person stealing it from Rex, and it'll be viral all over the internet.

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Uh, it's not just me and him that had a fall out-he betrayed the ENTIRE forum by deleting our threads, banning members, cussing half of us out, and blatantly insulting us. I'm frankly appalled as to how he even got mod powers to do his little scheme to start with... Anyway though, I actually was never on SW.com. I read the comments, but couldn't convince my parents to let me join. Then, this forum got created, I played my cards right, and I was able to join this. Ta-da! Razz LOL.

Ahsokasister wrote:Lol i never likes rex either and now that u mention it i do remeber that and that other girl who didnt even like star wars lol what freaks although i understand ur morals i dont think u should deprive urself from seeing the finale early but hey maybe thats just the crazy obsessed fan in me talking Very Happy Very Happy i just feels bad cause i dont want u to miss out because of a jerk like him
People can we just bury the hatchet and forgive Rex? If we come clean im sure he will as well. I wasn't here when Rex purged the forum so i don't feel your pain.
Well here's the thing, it's not like I necessarily haven't forgiven him and haven't moved on, but that doesn't mean I will trust him ever again. I keep my distance from him and his site, and a problem shouldn't occur in my eyes.

SWneedsSASR wrote:I hate to say this but becase i live in Australia i belive it will be no different to catch it early on MT, (Sorry grevious the urge is too great) Too bad that I will be off with the cadets again this weekend doing an exercise at my SQN, Season 3 hasn't even started here Shocked so I get everything off the intenet. ah the joys of living in a country that delays TV shows by 6 months....
You don't have to apologize, it's just a personal policy of my own. Do with his site what you will...

Ahsokasister wrote:I wasnt AHSOKAS-BIGGEST FAN. I was Ahsokasister i just didnt post a lot i joined about a month before this forum btw who was jacen718 or somthing cause he and i got in a fight with rex once on starwars.com i know its one of u but i cant remember
@grevious im not asking u to forgive rex but i would feel awful if u deprived urself of an opportunity like this. He will never know its u but the episodes r in pretty good quality u dont even have to say anything to him he isnt even worth it but i doit it woild do anything Huge for his site if u just wathed 1 episode since tons of people will be watching itt 2
LOL sorry SWSAR but have fun training i can tel it means a lot to u Smile Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 442257
I thank you for your concern, but again, I highly doubt Rex can keep his vids safe from being posted on youtube. And even if he does, it's not like I'm depriving myself of the episodes, I'm just going to be watching them at their usual time.

108Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I wasnt AHSOKAS-BIGGEST FAN. I was Ahsokasister i just didnt post a lot i joined about a month before this forum btw who was jacen718 or somthing cause he and i got in a fight with rex once on starwars.com i know its one of u but i cant remember
@grevious im not asking u to forgive rex but i would feel awful if u deprived urself of an opportunity like this. He will never know its u but the episodes r in pretty good quality u dont even have to say anything to him he isnt even worth it but i doit it woild do anything Huge for his site if u just wathed 1 episode since tons of people will be watching itt 2
LOL sorry SWSAR but have fun training i can tel it means a lot to u Smile whitedress

109Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

I hate to say this but becase i live in Australia i belive it will be no different to catch it early on MT, (Sorry grevious the urge is too great) Too bad that I will be off with the cadets again this weekend doing an exercise at my SQN, Season 3 hasn't even started here Shocked so I get everything off the intenet. ah the joys of living in a country that delays TV shows by 6 months....

110Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

General Grievous wrote:Uh, it's not just me and him that had a fall out-he betrayed the ENTIRE forum by deleting our threads, banning members, cussing half of us out, and blatantly insulting us. I'm frankly appalled as to how he even got mod powers to do his little scheme to start with... Anyway though, I actually was never on SW.com. I read the comments, but couldn't convince my parents to let me join. Then, this forum got created, I played my cards right, and I was able to join this. Ta-da! Razz LOL.

People can we just bury the hatchet and forgive Rex? If we come clean im sure he will as well. I wasn't here when Rex purged the forum so i don't feel your pain.

111Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:21 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

General Grievous wrote:No I won't watch it on MT, cause Rexy runs that site. Yes, I know I said before that I used it, but I was using that to my advantage when I lied to Rex that I was "doing something" to his site to drive him paranoid. (snickers) If it comes on anywhere else I'll watch it.
C'mon, I use the site all the time when i can't watch it on CN.

Ahsokasister wrote:aw grevious Sad its really sad that you two had a fall out....what even happened??????? i was only tunnes in for bits and pieces but i remember him being kinda mean on starwars.com...OMG REMEMBER THOSE DAYS when we used that website to talk and it was sooooos slow loading commments and then that spam guy came. it seems like forever ago Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
YES!!!! I was there for a little while, I was Jedi Apprentice370, so annoying affraid Btw; were u AHSOKA'S BIGGEST FAN on there? Just wondering.

112Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Lol i never likes rex either and now that u mention it i do remeber that and that other girl who didnt even like star wars lol what freaks although i understand ur morals i dont think u should deprive urself from seeing the finale early but hey maybe thats just the crazy obsessed fan in me talking Very Happy Very Happy i just feels bad cause i dont want u to miss out because of a jerk like him

113Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh, it's not just me and him that had a fall out-he betrayed the ENTIRE forum by deleting our threads, banning members, cussing half of us out, and blatantly insulting us. I'm frankly appalled as to how he even got mod powers to do his little scheme to start with... Anyway though, I actually was never on SW.com. I read the comments, but couldn't convince my parents to let me join. Then, this forum got created, I played my cards right, and I was able to join this. Ta-da! Razz LOL.

114Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

aw grevious Sad its really sad that you two had a fall out....what even happened??????? i was only tunnes in for bits and pieces but i remember him being kinda mean on starwars.com...OMG REMEMBER THOSE DAYS when we used that website to talk and it was sooooos slow loading commments and then that spam guy came. it seems like forever ago Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

115Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

No I won't watch it on MT, cause Rexy runs that site. Yes, I know I said before that I used it, but I was using that to my advantage when I lied to Rex that I was "doing something" to his site to drive him paranoid. (snickers) If it comes on anywhere else I'll watch it.

116Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:OK I WAS JUST ON HTE MASTERTOONS FACEBOOK PAGE AND ON THE PIC OF CHEWWIE IT SAID THAT PADAWAN LOST WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE MARCH 19TH (this saturday) and WOOKIE HUNT ON THE 26TH (the saturday after that)

im gonna watch them early them watch them again april 1st in highdef/with the SEASON 4 SNEEK PEEK its so cool cause we have absolutly NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what to ecpect in the preview (no title of episode to analyse, no pics ect ect)

SO EXCITED YET SO SAD Very Happy Very Happy Sad Sad Sad Sad Very Happy Sad Very Happy Sad

Question of the day:
Will u watch the season finale early and them analyse/watch season 4 preview april 1st like me????
Which are you more: sad about the end of season 3 or excited about season 4?....50 50?
Is season 3 the best season yet?(I CERTAINLY THINK SO)
I'm 50-50 on this Season ending and the new Season. I might watch it early, IDK. This was a good season, yes, but season 1 had more action, i think.

117Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

OK I WAS JUST ON HTE MASTERTOONS FACEBOOK PAGE AND ON THE PIC OF CHEWWIE IT SAID THAT PADAWAN LOST WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE MARCH 19TH (this saturday) and WOOKIE HUNT ON THE 26TH (the saturday after that)

im gonna watch them early them watch them again april 1st in highdef/with the SEASON 4 SNEEK PEEK its so cool cause we have absolutly NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what to ecpect in the preview (no title of episode to analyse, no pics ect ect)

SO EXCITED YET SO SAD Very Happy Very Happy Sad Sad Sad Sad Very Happy Sad Very Happy Sad

Question of the day:
Will u watch the season finale early and them analyse/watch season 4 preview april 1st like me????
Which are you more: sad about the end of season 3 or excited about season 4?....50 50?
Is season 3 the best season yet?(I CERTAINLY THINK SO)

118Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:thanx i wasn't able to acess the internet since thursday i missed u guys!!!!! citadel rescue ROCKED and thats saying a lot coming from someone who is always dissopointed by episodes that dont revolve around anakin and ahsoka

anakin77 r u gonna watch the season finael early o mastertoons.com
I don't think i'll watch it early

119Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

thanx i wasn't able to acess the internet since thursday i missed u guys!!!!! citadel rescue ROCKED and thats saying a lot coming from someone who is always dissopointed by episodes that dont revolve around anakin and ahsoka

anakin77 r u gonna watch the season finael early o mastertoons.com

120Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:https://servimg.com/view/16011112/8
check out this pic i made
(ahsoka is supose to be a force ghost lookig down on a grieving anakin)
Very cool!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum