Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Riff Tamson's death was necessary considering that the republic were going to win the battle and retreating wouldn't have really suited his character because he wasn't a coward. A lot of fans were hoping he was going to survive and they wanted to see him on land.

One death that seemed unnecessary to me was Krell because he could have easily bee re used and we need more dark acolytes. He didn't really have an epic death either unlike Riff Tamson who went out with a bang.

I agree Gunray should be on every season IMO even if only for a small role, he is nearly as important as Grievous.
I actually thought Krell's death was pretty cool-it was very dark, simply getting shot mid-sentence by the clone you least expected. Now, I'm not going to go as far to say that it was neccessary, you're right on the account Krell could've been reused. But, I also think that it helped end the otherwise long and dramatic arc with a subtle end.

52Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think Grevious is right about Tamsons death. I think it would be a little weird to see him on land,although I love this character.
As about Krells death,I dont know if it was unnecessary but I wanted to see him dying so bad after all these losses he caused to his troops. ''Its treason then'' ha,look whos talking...

53Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 am

Riff Tamson's death was necessary considering that the republic were going to win the battle and retreating wouldn't have really suited his character because he wasn't a coward. A lot of fans were hoping he was going to survive and they wanted to see him on land.

One death that seemed unnecessary to me was Krell because he could have easily bee re used and we need more dark acolytes. He didn't really have an epic death either unlike Riff Tamson who went out with a bang.

I agree Gunray should be on every season IMO even if only for a small role, he is nearly as important as Grievous.

54Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I think the most main villains that will ''survive'' the clone war are the villains of the movies.Its possible that well see Cad Bane dying in the next season.Can you imagine that?
i know, I've thought the aem thing and I think it's very possible. I mean, at some point he'll have to be replaced by Boba Fett as top bounty hunter, either during or after the war.

CISFANBOY wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Well I doubt we'll get too many of those. Besides Grievous, Dooku, and a couple others, there never really were main villains during the clone wars. I mean after all, when everything is proceeding as the Emperor has forseen, you know both sides are gonna get hit hard, LOL.

There were actually a lot of successful CIS villains in the war, I mean plenty of CIS commanders had many victories and Dooku had a lot of Dark Acolytes. The trouble with TCW is that the good guys almost always win so most villains either die or get captured.
True, but I'm talking characters really worth seeing again. Take Riff Tamson for example. EXCELLENT bad guy, but he would not have been worth capturing or escaping because we can really only see him in an underwater battle. It was best for him to die in that arc. There were indeed a lot of CIS villains wth a long list of military accomplishments, but only a few ones being worthy of the title "main villian".

As for the ruccuring villain discussion, I agree, we need to see certain ones again that are actually neccessary, like Gunray or Visla. Gunray is one of the main council members, it makes no sense if we don't see him some time or another, and Visla's story was never really finished in S2. THOSE chracters are worthy of being considered main villains and need to reappear.

55Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 am

Dan Grievous wrote:Cad Bane is the only thing close to a recurring villain aside from the boring doofas called Dooku and my fave Grievous!

The only recurring villains are a few movie ones like Dooku, a few EU ones like Ventress and Aurra Sing. Savage was only added because they wanted a Darth Maul like villain for the show and we only have other ones like Mother Talzin and Pre Visla because they are leaders of important groups. The only original recurring villains we have are Cad Bane and Hondo.

56Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 am

Dan Grievous wrote:The lack of main villains in the show is a stupid thing!

For instance, going back to a show like "Captain Planet" on CN which most of us are ashaimed to admit but we all DID WATCH! That show a nice chunk of villains that all of them appeared many times on their own and many times working together with each other.
And as far as the show was a fail, the recurring villains were a delight and were seen very often. TCW, on the other hand, shows us a few villains in a season and never shows them again. If Gunray and Tambor and other CIS leader return and appear, it would be amazing and would fit the description that I described!
Cause at the moment the show is taking the lazy route of the Power Rangers. But what can one expect since GL and co are just in it for the money these days!

I agree with you there Dan the show is becoming more like Power Rangers and Doctor Who with all of these one off villains. I'm happy that we have had a lot of action villains this season like Riff Tamson, Rish Loo, Krell, Darts D'nar and Atai Molec but that doesn't mean that CIS leaders like Gunray and Tambor shouldn't be included as well. TCW team are lazy now and don't bother including separatist leaders when they could have been included in most of the arcs we have had this season!

57Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 am

General Grievous wrote:Well I doubt we'll get too many of those. Besides Grievous, Dooku, and a couple others, there never really were main villains during the clone wars. I mean after all, when everything is proceeding as the Emperor has forseen, you know both sides are gonna get hit hard, LOL.

There were actually a lot of successful CIS villains in the war, I mean plenty of CIS commanders had many victories and Dooku had a lot of Dark Acolytes. The trouble with TCW is that the good guys almost always win so most villains either die or get captured.

58Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thats right.But we still dont know when we gonna see him again this season.

59Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Cad Bane is the only thing close to a recurring villain aside from the boring doofas called Dooku and my fave Grievous!

60Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

The lack of main villains in the show is a stupid thing!

For instance, going back to a show like "Captain Planet" on CN which most of us are ashaimed to admit but we all DID WATCH! That show a nice chunk of villains that all of them appeared many times on their own and many times working together with each other.
And as far as the show was a fail, the recurring villains were a delight and were seen very often. TCW, on the other hand, shows us a few villains in a season and never shows them again. If Gunray and Tambor and other CIS leader return and appear, it would be amazing and would fit the description that I described!
Cause at the moment the show is taking the lazy route of the Power Rangers. But what can one expect since GL and co are just in it for the money these days!

61Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think the most main villains that will ''survive'' the clone war are the villains of the movies.Its possible that well see Cad Bane dying in the next season.Can you imagine that?

62Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well I doubt we'll get too many of those. Besides Grievous, Dooku, and a couple others, there never really were main villains during the clone wars. I mean after all, when everything is proceeding as the Emperor has forseen, you know both sides are gonna get hit hard, LOL.

63Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I agree Tamson and Krell are original villains but they were never main villains. I want some original villains that won't end up dead in their first arc!

64Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, they DID make Riff Tamson and General Krell for new villlains thi season, and they're probably sme of the best villains we've seen yet.

65Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm

CISFANBOY wrote:I would love to see Kul Teska on TCW he could have a similar role to Durge, he would be a more suitable replacement.

Eh, like I said before, Durge is too unique to compare and be replaced by someone else. Teska would've been nice to see, don't get me wrong, but not when he's used to replace Duge.[/quote]

Teska shouldn't have been used to replace Durge, but he would have been a closer thing to him because he was allied with the CIS unlike Cad Bane. I really hope we get some new main villains on TCW soon, we haven't had one since Savage and he was only added because they wanted a Darth Maul like villain for the show. They need to make more original main villains like Cad Bane.

66Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:
CISFANBOY wrote:I would love to see Kul Teska on TCW he could have a similar role to Durge, he would be a more suitable replacement.

But Teska's dead...

Yeah Teska is another one of my favorite villains that has been killed by Anakin. Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951
I really wish they hadn't killed him off in the game, I wanted to see him on TCW
I guess they could do a prequel episode with Teska, but its very unlikely.

67Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I don't think they will ever bother putting video game characters in TCW, but yes I agree with you that when they say "they don't want to mess with canon" its basically just a polite way of saying that they don't want to do it. They just use the "Durge has been replaced with Cad Bane" excuse when fans ask about him. In some ways I'm happy that he isn't on because they were going to make him human and nothing could really ruin Durge more than that IMO.
Ha, they can't replace Durge with bane, they're both too unique to simply compare one over the other.

Ahsokasister wrote:SOOOO BOARD usually when we have a preview i can occupy my mind by imagining different cenaeros (spelled wrong) almost all involving ahsoka to some degree, but do to the lack of previews i can't!!! grphtsdnfeberbereqn[oueghehq[o Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951

COME ON DAVE GIVE US A PREVIEW OR ELSE....Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 602946
LOL, I agree, they should've given us a preview, or maybe a "rest of the season" outlook like they did last year.

Eh, like I said before, Durge is too unique to compare and be replaced by someone else. Teska would've been nice to see, don't get me wrong, but not when he's used to replace Duge.

68Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:41 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

But Teska's dead...

69Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 am

I would love to see Kul Teska on TCW he could have a similar role to Durge, he would be a more suitable replacement.

70Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsokasister wrote:SOOOO BOARD usually when we have a preview i can occupy my mind by imagining different cenaeros (spelled wrong) almost all involving ahsoka to some degree, but do to the lack of previews i can't!!! grphtsdnfeberbereqn[oueghehq[o Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951

COME ON DAVE GIVE US A PREVIEW OR ELSE....Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 602946
Its the same thing with me?

71Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

SOOOO BOARD usually when we have a preview i can occupy my mind by imagining different cenaeros (spelled wrong) almost all involving ahsoka to some degree, but do to the lack of previews i can't!!! grphtsdnfeberbereqn[oueghehq[o Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 878951

72Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

If there is a video game character i wish to see in TCW then its Kul Teska.

73Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm

I don't think they will ever bother putting video game characters in TCW, but yes I agree with you that when they say "they don't want to mess with canon" its basically just a polite way of saying that they don't want to do it. They just use the "Durge has been replaced with Cad Bane" excuse when fans ask about him. In some ways I'm happy that he isn't on because they were going to make him human and nothing could really ruin Durge more than that IMO.

74Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, they say that every time there's a fan request and they simply don't want to do it. For instance, they aren't bringing in Delta Squad because it'll mess with canon. Uh, Delta Squad is the easiest thing to NOT mess up. All they need to do is show them on a separate mission than those in the game Republic Commando and voila it will match with canon. They simply don't want to do it, that's all. They said the same thing for Durge I think, though considering his lack of prescence ruins canon more than the team probably ever could, it's obvious that they just don't want to do him and they're telling us that politely so that they don't lose fans.

75Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Yah, it really is hypocritical of them to say they don't want to mess with canon when they do it all the time.
Did they said they dont want to mess up with canon???
Wow! I thought they dont care about it since they really messed it up so bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum