Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Doma11

Doma11

SWneedsSASR wrote:ha really your a cadet too, wow thats pretty epic, so Air Force, Army or Navy, Im an Australian Air Force Cadet Corporal, but really most cadet services are good, its basically the same thing different uniform and drill movements/commands

Oh WOW u are from Australia too, cool so am i. i am in melbourne.

952Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

ha really your a cadet too, wow thats pretty epic, so Air Force, Army or Navy, Im an Australian Air Force Cadet Corporal, but really most cadet services are good, its basically the same thing different uniform and drill movements/commands

953Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:22 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

congrats on the NCO part, I am a basic right now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

954Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

man im itching for a new trailer though, ack! why is the wait so long, and before anyone replies, yes patience, tis a virtue that I probably don't posess, but thats probably becuase im a cadet NCO xD Patience is unknown to us lol

955Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

Doma11

Doma11

ARC Trooper wrote:Yes we have seen it Doma.Its already been posted by someone else.

Oh sorry. Thanks ARC Trooper

956Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes we have seen it Doma.Its already been posted by someone else.

957Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:13 am

Doma11

Doma11

Princess Leia Organa wrote:Did everyone get to see the new trailer leaked in from Star Wars weekends?

Legendary Trailer

958Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 am

Doma11

Doma11

I'd Like to see more Clone Wars action, the senate eps are fine but I hate how the clone wars contiously goes off track. A lot must happen in the clone wars like corruption, but they need to focus more on the actual Ivasion of planets and things they have to many sidetracked episodes like Sphere of Influence in S3. Of course there important but its the Clone Wars. Overall I think the series is flying by to quickly and there are less and less episodes that will be coming and We need more Coone Wars Action. Also the CIS need to win more battles and the Villians need to actually be as threatening as they are said to be A.k.A Grievous. But S4 looks to be killing the past seasons with the trailers so hopefully it will be More Clone Wars Action. The Actual Invasions and fights or campaigns in The Clone Wars Series, have been few.
S1: Ryloth
S2: Geonosis
S3: Kamino
And throughout the Series the Christophsis campaign

S4 must not dissapoint we need more battles!! Very Happy

959Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Ahsokasister wrote:well arent we so funny Wink
Yes we are jijfipfjipfjipfjiffijpIJJPOAIVFIJV

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

960Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

well arent we so funny Wink

961Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Huh? What in the name of the Force was all that!?

Her banging her head into the keyboard Razz
LOL Razz

962Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Huh? What in the name of the Force was all that!?

Her banging her head into the keyboard Razz

963Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Huh? What in the name of the Force was all that!?

964Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

WELL ID PERFER A TRAILER !!!!!!D;FJNEVDVMEPBJHFV'KMFAOVNE[BHU[DAHBVQE[IHBQE[0UHBADHB[HBVDOJ[FOINV[TAH[0BIH0]QTIVJE]0IBNV[DINVAPOJVAE[OIN

965Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

General Grievous wrote:Nah, I'd prefer some actual good episodes for once, S3 had way too many senatorial episdoes fo my tastes.
True, true

966Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Nah, I'd prefer some actual good episodes for once, S3 had way too many senatorial episdoes fo my tastes.

967Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I think it'd be cool to see some lobbyists in S4, they'd help reveal the corruption in the Senate I think

968Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:does anyone know when the season will be coming out and how long we will have to wait, so many awsome posibilities, but patience is the answer I suppose, stillI cant wait.

I believe that its at the end of this year is when its supposed to start airing.. Could be wrong though. Anyway here some TCW info thought yall might like

Some Clone Wars Info

* Commander Wolffe will be the only one that will have the "Neyo-ish" style of helmet. He also said that if you look at the new Wolfpack logo, the little notches that make up the eyes, will also be on the helmet, hence, the helmet will have the notches on it.

* He said that this season, the clones will start showing fatigue, and distrust as the war wears on them.

* New armor will be coming out, in fact, he said the that ARC armor and helmet were "experimental" armor, and will not show up in season 4.... Dang it Dave!!!

* Rex will make it known that he doesn't like the new armor and helmets, and decides to cut off the front of his old one, and the front of his new one, and puts his old helmet front on the new helmet, so he'll have a new one this year too. His pauldron will also resemble the ARC's as it will flare out.

* One of the other troopers asked if Bacara will be out in Season 4 and Dave said "No". Sorry Bacara fans....

* The ARF's will be out one last time, but will have leather "Cheeks" added to their helmets. This will probably be the last year of the ARF's as we know them....

969Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

does anyone know when the season will be coming out and how long we will have to wait, so many awsome posibilities, but patience is the answer I suppose, stillI cant wait.

970Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

CAN'T WAIT!!!! S4 Will ROCK!!!!

971Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Princess Leia Organa wrote:Yeah, just the senate episodes. Wink Besides those, the rest was very good. Though I have to say /some/ of the senate episodes were actually kinda good.

I agree with you on that.For example ''Heroes on both sides'' was good.

972Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun May 29, 2011 4:57 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

OMG that looks great, where 3-PO is padme might be too. Love it when the trooper says suck it up shiny.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

973Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat May 28, 2011 7:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

BarrissOffee1297 wrote:I don't like how they messed with Even Piell's (spelling?) death. And the whole Carbonite thing. I still can't get over that. Sad
I agree, the Citadel episode were until they messed up canon completely with Piell's death. Though I must ask, what did you find wrong about the carbonite?

Princess Leia Organa wrote:Did everyone get to see the new trailer leaked in from Star Wars weekends?

WOW! That trailer was great! It looks like Grievous and Gallia were at it again, perhaps this will show her death-and for once stick with canon by Grievous killing her.

974Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yeah, just the senate episodes. Wink Besides those, the rest was very good. Though I have to say /some/ of the senate episodes were actually kinda good.

975Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

as long as the episodes have good stories and are executed well I dont really mind,

Well that would rule out half of season 3 lol just for the senet eps... Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum