Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trivia Game

+2
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Trivia of the Week!: In Star Wars: Republic Commando, you're leader of a Republic special operations squad. Name the name of all your squadmates and their specialty within the squad (including your character).

Bonus!: What year was Republic Commando released?

27Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, you're all right, it was false. I see I forgot to put in a bonus question this week, so I apologize for that. But hey, at least you all got the main question right.

28Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Its false.Harrison Ford was just in the audition for the ''Luke Skywalker'' role playing Solo because he worked in the past with George.So he wanted to help him find a cast for the movie.I think in the beginning Kurt Russel was about to take the role of Solo.

29Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Its false. Harrison Ford wasn't even in the cast for Star Wars but was at the Studio for some reason or another and George had him read for the part or overheard him reading it (Forgot which) and cast him.

30Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

false, I could have sworn he originally wanted luke, but decided on han when he felt he had the best chance. And if it isn't false then it is niether since he was there to help George find a han luke and leia and not audition himself. If that made any sense.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

31Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Trivia of the Week!: True/False?-Harrison Ford was always intended to be the actor for Han Solo.

32Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

ahh.

33Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, here's the answer: Battlefront 1, Battlefront 2, Battlefront Renegade Squadron, Battlefront Mobile Squarons, and Battlefront Elite Squadron. These are in order, which means that Elite Squadron was the answer to the bonus question.

34Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

ooh, okay. Let's see. too many. cant do it.

35Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Trivia of the Week!: Name all the Star Wars: Battlefront games that have been released.

Bonus!: Name the most recently developed Battlefront game that came out.

Battlefront 1, 2 and 3 came out for the psp.

36Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 28, 2011 7:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Trivia of the Week!: Name all the Star Wars: Battlefront games that have been released.

Bonus!: Name the most recently developed Battlefront game that came out.

37Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

Hmmmm i could have sworn that Boss Nass said it during the Trial scene..

JacenSolo781 wrote:yeah, he did.

He did? Then I apologize then, I'd yet to hear it said in the movie but with the way Boss Nass speaks, it's hard to actually hear what he says half the time. Then in that case, Jango wins the question and the bonus. This means you get a free hint next time around-all you do is have to PM me when you want it.

Sweet two in a row lol

38Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

JacenSolo781 wrote:yeah, he did.

He did? Then I apologize then, I'd yet to hear it said in the movie but with the way Boss Nass speaks, it's hard to actually hear what he says half the time. Then in that case, Jango wins the question and the bonus. This means you get a free hint next time around-all you do is have to PM me when you want it.

39Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

yeah, he did.

40Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

41Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

42Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

seven times, mainly by Jar Jar, but Obi Qui gon and Boss Nass did too.l

43Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Trivia of the Week!: How many times was the gungan city Otah Gunga mentioned by name in The Phantom Menace movie?

Bonus!: Who said it the most?

Once if at all

And i believe is Boss Nass who says it.

44Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Trivia of the Week!: How many times was the gungan city Otah Gunga mentioned by name in The Phantom Menace movie?

Bonus!: Who said it the most?

45Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dude I thought we were talking about Darth Vader.

46Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

Wait a minute! What droid finds Luke on Dagobah?And when?

Its in an old comic... cant remember the name of it, but Luke lets the droid go and dosen't know if its a test from Yoda.

47Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sun May 15, 2011 3:40 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Jango Nova wrote:Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

Wait a minute! What droid finds Luke on Dagobah?And when?

48Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The answer is...HK-50 assassin droid (the one that attempted to capture the Jedi Exile on Peragus II to be more precise)!

The bonus was a trick question in fact-the droid self-destructed after it had been defeated by the Exile, Kreia, and Atton Rand

49Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

50Trivia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Game Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

ooh, that is a hard one, my best bet would be B1 battle droid and it's killer General Grievous?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum