Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books

+3
Jango Nova
Jedi~Chick
GeneralGrievous505
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Books Empty Re: Books Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I just got the entire Lost tribe of the Sith e-book series recently, and I must say, it's pretty darn epic, at least the first book is. I'll keep y'all updated as to what it's like!

2Books Empty Re: Books Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, looks awesome! Must be the "sequel" to the jedi Path

3Books Empty Re: Books Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

look at this, coming in 2012

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1612182615/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

4Books Empty Re: Books Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:32 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh cool, good job Alpha! Books 65586 You have to admit, Kenobi's one of the best Jedi ever, I'm glad he didn't die.Books 608342

5Books Empty Re: Books Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Yeah, wasn't even Kenobi considered dead at that battle for a brief time until they finally/thankfully found him?
Yes he was seriously wounded from an AT-AT that exploded.ARC Trooper Alpha was with him and they both were captured later by Ventress

6Books Empty Re: Books Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, wasn't even Kenobi considered dead at that battle for a brief time until they finally/thankfully found him?

7Books Empty Re: Books Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I read today ''Last stand on Jabiim''. Awesome battle. Its a CIS victory.Many Jedi were killed in that rainy planet.

8Books Empty Re: Books Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, especially considering the show ruins those comic books' good names. I mean, they lay down a bunch of info on the war right in front of the team, and they just throw it in the trash!

9Books Empty Re: Books Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:55 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I started today reading again the clone wars graphic novels.Im so excited from the tv show, I almost forgot the comic stories.

10Books Empty Re: Books Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, you said it, those things are like the perfect thing to get if you don't want an official iPad or smart phone.

11Books Empty Re: Books Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

Awesome!! My mom has the very old Kindle but she wants the Kindle Fire for Christmas. They're so much like iPads but cheaper.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

12Books Empty Re: Books Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I'm getting either a Nook Color or Kindle Fire-both are tablets and have their strengths and weaknesses compared to each other.

13Books Empty Re: Books Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

Cool!! My mom has a Kindle and really likes it.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

14Books Empty Re: Books Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yay, I'm getting an E-Book for Christmas, and I'll be using it to get a lot of SW books. Can't wait to see the final results of it all!

15Books Empty Re: Books Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Okay, good, I am in the clear now. Whoa that was a close one sillyyoda lol OHHHHHH Audio Books!! Now there is something messa will look into!

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

16Books Empty Re: Books Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I've never heard of a Star Wars audio book. That does sound cool! Where did you get it?

17Books Empty Re: Books Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

LOL!!!!! XDDD

Oookkaaaaayyy.....new obsession alert.......Star Wars Audio Books. Very Happy I'm listening to "Survivor's Quest" as I type!!!!!! It's INSANELY good!!!!!! The book itself is EPIC, but the WAY the narrate it is just AMAZING!!!!! Very Happy There are special effects, music in the background during important/epic scenes, accents, alien voices, pitch changes for Luke, Mara, The Chiss and more, and sound effects for things like data-pads, commlinks, ships, hyperspace, blasters, doors, lightsabers, and animals!!!!!! Very Happy It's SO COOL!!!!!!! Very Happy I highly recommend it. Wink

18Books Empty Re: Books Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh please, so you forgot to get books, big deal, believe me, there's much better ways to fail, you're clear.Books 495192

19Books Empty Re: Books Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:50 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Because I fail and who claps for a failure?? lol

20Books Empty Re: Books Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, why isn't anyone else clapping with me? JK, LOL.Books 495192

21Books Empty Re: Books Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Still haven't went out and got some SW books from the Library.... Fail... lol

22Books Empty Re: Books Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Or, an even better genius would just throw the heavy pieces of art at his enemies' heads.Books 495192

23Books Empty Re: Books Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

General Grievous wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:IT. IS. OFFICIAL.
Visions of the Future, by Timothy Zahn, is the BEST Star Wars novel out there. Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824
I would be immensely content if the EU ended right after that book. Seriously. It was EPIC.
Books 450845 Books 638621 Books 313147 Books 313147 Books 313147 SO CUTE. It was such an awesome adventure....I can't get over how great it was! Very Happy

BTW, this is even more exciting than me finishing VotF.....I AM GOING TO MEET TIMOTHY ZAHN THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND AT A BOOKSIGNING. I HAVE TO DRIVE 3 1/2 HOURS TO GET THERE BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I WILL BE MEETING MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. I AM GOING TO BURST WITH EXCITEMENT. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!? That's great! I hope you have fun and all, Zahn's my fav author as well, mainly because he created my fav, non-Sith Imperial-Thrawn. Seriously, thrawn's one of the best EU characters by far, you've gotta love a tactical genius who can beat his enemies just by looking at art! LOL!

YESSSS!!!!! Smile I love Zahn for creating Mara. XDD marajade marajade marajade Plus, thrawn Thrawn is REALLY cool!!! He's probably my favorite 'bad guy' so to speak. Wink LOL!! That's right!!! Only a real genius could come up with battle plans by looking at pieces of art! Wink

24Books Empty Re: Books Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jedi~Chick wrote:IT. IS. OFFICIAL.
Visions of the Future, by Timothy Zahn, is the BEST Star Wars novel out there. Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824 Books 82824
I would be immensely content if the EU ended right after that book. Seriously. It was EPIC.
Books 450845 Books 638621 Books 313147 Books 313147 Books 313147 SO CUTE. It was such an awesome adventure....I can't get over how great it was! Very Happy

BTW, this is even more exciting than me finishing VotF.....I AM GOING TO MEET TIMOTHY ZAHN THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND AT A BOOKSIGNING. I HAVE TO DRIVE 3 1/2 HOURS TO GET THERE BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I WILL BE MEETING MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. I AM GOING TO BURST WITH EXCITEMENT. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!? That's great! I hope you have fun and all, Zahn's my fav author as well, mainly because he created my fav, non-Sith Imperial-Thrawn. Seriously, thrawn's one of the best EU characters by far, you've gotta love a tactical genius who can beat his enemies just by looking at art! LOL!

25Books Empty Re: Books Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

IT. IS. OFFICIAL.
Visions of the Future, by Timothy Zahn, is the BEST Star Wars novel out there. yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin
lukelightsaber marajade yodalove yodalove yodalove SO CUTE. It was such an awesome adventure....I can't get over how great it was! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next