Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite EU Character

+2
ARC Trooper
Jedi~Chick
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Yes it was a good book worth reading!

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

27Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I definitely will later, it IS very interesting hearing all this.

28Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Ahhh, Shoot I can't remember, but it was kind of like a book series or just one book about one of Jacon's sisters trying to stop him and kill him since he is now a Sith. You can start research with that info and if I think of it I will let you know (I read it like 2 or maybe 3 years ago)

29Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, really? What book is this BTW? You've definitely perked my curiosity to say the least.

30Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

General Grievous wrote:I'm not sure to be honest. I'd imagine it would only be a trophy though if it is true, he would have the common sense not to use it without proper training.
Funny thing is, that in the book I read he was training one of Solo's Daughters I think to go fight her brother Jacon (I think) with Lightsabers, so I wouldn't doubt it if he knew how to use one.

31Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I would say Boba, I know he is in the films, but he doesn't do much, so he would still be an EU character. He is just awesome to read about!
Im with you on that.

32Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'm not sure to be honest. I'd imagine it would only be a trophy though if it is true, he would have the common sense not to use it without proper training.

33Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Yes one of my Favs! Did he ever carry a lightsaber? Like in the books after episode VI? Because I read that he did.

34Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, Boba was much better explored and discovered in the EU, he's really a great SW character.

35Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I would say Boba, I know he is in the films, but he doesn't do much, so he would still be an EU character. He is just awesome to read about!

36Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:12 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jedi~Chick wrote:So, based on what you've read, seen or played, who is your favorite EU Star Wars Character? Wink
Mine is obviously Mara Jade Skywalker (since I don't SHUT UP about her....xD) and I've got PLENTY of reasons for that, but the main one is her sense of humor and her all around awesomeness. Favorite EU Character - Page 2 638621 Favorite EU Character - Page 2 638621 Favorite EU Character - Page 2 638621

Your turn guys, who's your favorite and why? Wink Favorite EU Character - Page 2 86142 (he's cool too....but no one tops Mara. Very Happy) xD
Well, if you're counting characters both in the films and EU, General Grievous. If you don't count the films but TCW, then Cad Bane. If you don't count that either, then Thrawn all the way.Favorite EU Character - Page 2 86142 Favorite EU Character - Page 2 86142 Favorite EU Character - Page 2 86142

37Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite EU Character Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I dont know if I have any favorite EU character.By saying EU character,do you mean any character that is not shown in the films?

38Favorite EU Character - Page 2 Empty Favorite EU Character Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

So, based on what you've read, seen or played, who is your favorite EU Star Wars Character? Wink
Mine is obviously Mara Jade Skywalker (since I don't SHUT UP about her....xD) and I've got PLENTY of reasons for that, but the main one is her sense of humor and her all around awesomeness. marajade marajade marajade

Your turn guys, who's your favorite and why? Wink thrawn (he's cool too....but no one tops Mara. Very Happy) xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum