Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

TCW Statements for SWU Podcast

+4
Jango Nova
Cad Bane's chick
StarWarsTalkShow
GeneralGrievous505
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

"The Box" was the best episode of the arc without a doubt. It was a very creative story plot that wasn't too ludicrous like the whole Obi-wan/Frankstein rip-off in "Deception" and kept on moving so that it wasn't just a fiuller episode like some called "Friends and Enemies". Bane was amazing in this episode, between killing a bounty hunter over his old hat and then saving Obi-wan's life with the line, "If you're gonna kill him, do it like a man." I'm genuinely looking foward to seeing "Crisis on Naboo" and perhaps we will see our CIS leaders like Wat Tambor and poggle the Lesser finally released after two or more seasons.

2TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

"Friends and Enemies" was definatly peculiar, plotwise it didn't expand all that much on the overall story, they could have skipped over this episode and the arc wouldn't have been affected that much. but it made up for this with intense action and brilliant characters. The brief battle towards the end of the episode was done brilliantly with great pacing and interesting twists and turns. the way the show portrays Bane is definatley worth noting, the potential to kill a man with a toothpick is not something that should be taken lightly and the action, dialouge and just appearance of bane was executed perfectly.

3TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

"Friends and Enemies" and enemies was fantastic.The action scenes were superb and the end makes you impatient for the next one.

4TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

"Friends and Enemies" was by far the best Bane episode of all time. He was aggressive, showed a complete lack of interest for anything but Eval's money, and managed to threaten a Rodian with a toothpick. That fight at the end was pretty sweet to, considering most of it was entirely on the hull of a moving starship. =]

5TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Deception was a very interesting episode, the concept of the episode, that is obi-wan faking his own death and taking on the identity of his own 'killer' was brilliant, the prison scenes were great, the fight and breakout scenes especially. this episode was a strong oppener to what hopefuly is a great arc, leaving the viewer at a point where the possibilities are boundless.

6TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Deception was kinda of weird if you asked me. Obi-wan's transformation felt almost like a Frankenstein rip-off and swallowing that droid looked physically impossible. Thankfully, we got to see Cad Bane at his best, as the escape artist that he is. True, we still don't know what's happened to our captured CIS leaders, but overall the prison riot was great.

7TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Escape from Kadavo was great! My favorite scenes were the dungeons with the Togruta slaves working. And the finale of the episode was good too.

8TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I really liked Escape from Kadavo. It had the feel of "Mission: Impossible" and didn't seem to stop until the very end. The air battle between the Republic and Zygerian slaver facility was epic, and in general a great way to end the arc.

9TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Slaves of the Republic was interesting, though the beginning was odd. Anakin's undercover "acting" was awful, I wanted to gag myself halfway through the scene! No wonder he didn't take up being a holonet celebrity! Ahsoka's line, "let me go you brigand!" didn't help much either... But thankully the episode showed us some great lightwhip action and left on an amzing cliffhangar to make up for it.

I see everybody is getting gag reflexes at this episode and its annoying hero cast, mainly Anakin!
I feel sorry for Obi-Wan!

10TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Slaves of the Republic was interesting, though the beginning was odd. Anakin's undercover "acting" was awful, I wanted to gag myself halfway through the scene! No wonder he didn't take up being a holonet celebrity! Ahsoka's line, "let me go you brigand!" didn't help much either... But thankully the episode showed us some great lightwhip action and left on an amzing cliffhangar to make up for it.

11TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Kidnapped was great, though it had many missed opportunities and flaws in it. Where were the bomb squad troopers in this episode? Why were the bombs deactivated by merely hacking into them with a lightsaber? Why did Obi-wan, a Jedi Knight who should have some knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, practically just stand there and get the Thanksgiving turkey beaten out of him? Why was there no lightwhip action between D'Nar and Ahsoka?

12TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

CISFANBOY wrote:This episode was so much better than the other Umbara episodes. The clones
vs clones was a good idea and Krell turned out to be an epic villain. I
was on the edge of my seat the whole time while watching this episode
which is brilliant. However I am annoyed that they killed him off I was hoping he would escape and go in search of Dooku, it would have also ended the Umbara arc with a really big cliffhanger. I just think its a shame when we get a cool villain like that and we don't get to see him in one light saber duel. Iam glad that it was Dogma that killed him though because if it was Rex or Fives it would have been too predictable. The only other thing that annoyed me a bit was that the republic won yet again I'm getting tired of the republic winning near enough every single battle!

It was amazing, Krell was amazing but the arc was stupid! lol

13TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 pm

This episode was so much better than the other Umbara episodes. The clones
vs clones was a good idea and Krell turned out to be an epic villain. I
was on the edge of my seat the whole time while watching this episode
which is brilliant. However I am annoyed that they killed him off I was hoping he would escape and go in search of Dooku, it would have also ended the Umbara arc with a really big cliffhanger. I just think its a shame when we get a cool villain like that and we don't get to see him in one light saber duel. Iam glad that it was Dogma that killed him though because if it was Rex or Fives it would have been too predictable. The only other thing that annoyed me a bit was that the republic won yet again I'm getting tired of the republic winning near enough every single battle!

14TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Carnage of Krell was the best episode of the season, hands down! Krell was amazing to see in action, the episode had so many twists and turns, and if more episodes are like this, the series will be truly amazing on all acounts.

15TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Plan of Dissent was, although good, the worst of the arc. It was too slow, and they could've done a lot more with it had it not been so slow. Imagine what all we could've seen in that space battle if we could've had a few extra minutes of it! I must admit though, hardcase's sacrifice and the cliffhangar at the end were very nice touches, and I really anticpate the finale of the arc.

16TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The General was the best clone-centered episode yet. It truly made you feel if you were seeing the war through their viewpoint. The personalities, emotional and physical conflicts, and overall storyline was very well done. If they made more episodes like this, the show would be truly spectacular.

17TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Favorite episode so far.I didnt expect Krell to be so ``by the book`` and thats really bad

18TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, Darkness on Umbara did not disappoint! The action was great, the conflict felt so massive during each battle! Not to mention, Krell fully lived up to my expectations, especially when he abused the clones, something I've been wanting to see for a while now because it's been shown in the EU, but not the show until now.

19TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Nomad droids will probably go down as a controversial episode, the episode was a bit on the corny side, but it did manage to prove itself by throwing in origanal jokes and ties to the origanal trilogy whilst providing us with a decent, but short, ammount of action. Personally I would have liked it more if the duel between Adi and Grevious was longer, but despite the fact that grevious only appeared during brief interludes, the episode did give relative justice to general grevious,proudly defeating the jedi. the idea of him using a pirate ship for target practice just becuase he can was a brilliant and ruthless touch, something needed to reafirm his position after his shocking defeat to gungans in shadow warrior

20TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Nomad droids wasn't nearly as bad as some people claim it to be. Grievous was great to see, even if for a short time, and the droid duo was even better than in Mercy Mission. The only thing that I really depised was the Big Hezzu's planet, it was alright at first, but it just kept getting worse and worse. The only reason I'd want to see the Big Hezzu again in the show, is to see him squished yet again!

21TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Oops sorry, but the podcast has already been done, so your comment won't be in it, but we would be glad for you to post another comment on Nomad Droids this weekend and if you post it early enough it will be on the show! BTW Nice comment on Mercy Mission though!!

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

22TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Don't know if you're still takin' comments for the podcast (I haven't really been on lately due to school to find out) so I'll add mine on Mercy Mission here. Wink

1. I really liked seeing the Clones back in action. Commander Wolffe really made the episode awesome for me, especially details like his armor and cybernetic eye.
2. Seeing the Droids on their own adventure was really cool and fun, and the underground scenes reminded me of "Alice in Wonderland" with a Star Wars flair to it. And the riddle was really fun to solve (my family got it right away!)
3. The aliens from Aleen were ADORABLE. Smile They sorta reminded me of Ewoks, when they hugged Threepio's leg and started bowing to the hole that 'ate' the droids. Wink
4. Overall, it was a great episode, with a lot of fun and 'get into the season' mode stuff, but I am still really excited for the upcoming story arcs! Smile

23TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

No problem, always glad to be a part of the overall community!

24TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Your comments will be read at the end of the podcast. Thanks guys!

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

25TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Empty Re: TCW Statements for SWU Podcast Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Mercy Mission: IMO it was a "feel good" episode. Over all it was good, but i didn't like how the republic, who is LOSING the war at this point, can spare an entire clone legion for disaster relief...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next