Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dave-filoni/answers-to-your-questions-as-many-as-could-be-that-is/10150751885427571 If you havent seen it already I suggest you check it out, dave directly answers a few questions, and gives a few nudges too. Great little pieces of info about the next season, expect a major mandalore arc - the fall of satine? there will also be a big Ahsoka arc in there where apparently she faces her 'darkest moment yet' and some time in the future we will see tuskan raiders. hmm sounds interesting, and yet we still have a tantalising Arc to finish, and the coverted Nightsisters/Mual Arc coming up,

27Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Although you have a point there Dan, I agree with ARC when I say that not much has gone wrong this season. Besides Shadow Warrior and the elements of Frineds and Enemies tha I've already spoken strongly against, I've liked the general season so far, and it is very possibly one of the best we've had.

28Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Youre right about that Dan,but I still belive s4 is the best so far.At least in my opinion.
The only episode I didnt liked at all was...Mercy Mission. Everything else is fine,with the Umbara arc being my favorite episodes.

29Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:I think the ploit has been fairy well done. Say with Umbara, we saw a Jedi betray and kill half of his troops. The Kidnapped trilogy was very interesting and had unique episodes and scenes throughout it. I think this bounty hunter arc has had a very intriguing storyline, and despite the Obi-wan transformation that I didn't like, I think it has been overall pretty good.

The problem, General, is that the arc's "story" can be skipped or dissed! They could have gone right from Obi-Wan in prison to Serenno! Just show the boring parts like the transformation in the newsreels!
Basically that is the issue with this season - they skip awesome stuff or remove awesome elements but leave in the boring parts of TCW.

EXAMPLE:

They left in the waste of time called "Friends and Enemies", "Nomad Droids" and "Evil Plans" but left out the epicosity of Death Watch's battle with Dooku...
This is the biggest issue with this season - poop is left in and gold is left out!

30Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think the ploit has been fairy well done. Say with Umbara, we saw a Jedi betray and kill half of his troops. The Kidnapped trilogy was very interesting and had unique episodes and scenes throughout it. I think this bounty hunter arc has had a very intriguing storyline, and despite the Obi-wan transformation that I didn't like, I think it has been overall pretty good.

31Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm starting to agree with people that the plot has been pretty weak this season, back in S3 the plot wasn't too bad, but we had too many episodes that had very little action in them. They have done a good job giving us action packed episodes this season, but the plot has been quite a let down so far.

32Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I didnt liked Castus either. And I also believe tha Moralo will be killed by Bane.

33Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:Btw GG I agree with what you were saying about Obi Wan stabbing the Karkaradon, that was out of character for him and was a bit too much.
I know right, it felt like perhas the Frankenstein transformation also twisted his mind somewhat, LOL.

CISFANBOY wrote:I think Moralo will be one of those characters that gets killed off before he has hardly done anything. I think he will end up like Castas, that guy was a bit under used IMO it would have been nice to have seen him in some action.
I actully didn't like Castas, I'm glad we got to see Aurra kill him. It made her look brutal while getting rid of one rather annoying bounty hunter.

Jango Nova wrote:Wow they were flying the Lady Luck... 0.o

[url=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Luck
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Luck[/quote[/url]] Wow, thanks for pointing that out, that's pretty funny actually!

As for Moralo Eval, I think he will die, but at Bane's hands. If you noticed, Bane kept mentioning that Eval hadn't paid up and would only pay Bane at Serrenno. My guess is that he'll try to stiff him and then Bane will get revenge. Or perhaps Eal will lose Bane like Bane did Obi-wan, and either Bane escapes and gets his revenge or will kill Eval in self-defense.

34Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:Wow they were flying the Lady Luck... 0.o

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Luck

It was awesome to see this ship! But it was odd that they got such a bulky shim to escape! Very Happy
It is like taking a tanker to drive to work instead of a bike! Very Happy

I think Moralo will be one of those characters that gets killed off before he has hardly done anything. I think he will end up like Castas, that guy was a bit under used IMO it would have been nice to have seen him in some action.

He will be killed either by Obi or Dooku! Dooku has a fettish of killing people who are usefull to him and he is kinda of a doofas like that!
Maybe he will die 20 seconds after saying the line in the trailer "You haven't seen anything yet!"...
And TCW has a fettish of killing off every new villain we get, only exclusion of the rule was Darts D'Nar and Atai! Everybody since Pre Viszla has died!

35Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Wow they were flying the Lady Luck... 0.o

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Luck

36Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:46 am

I think Moralo will be one of those characters that gets killed off before he has hardly done anything. I think he will end up like Castas, that guy was a bit under used IMO it would have been nice to have seen him in some action.

37Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:Its very unlikely they would kill off Cad Bane because he is a fan favorite villain. Its more likely that Embo will die, but I would still be surprised if that happened. The only important bounty hunter I can see dying in this arc is Moralo Eval.
Yes it seems that Eval is one of these characters that must die.

38Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 am

Btw GG I agree with what you were saying about Obi Wan stabbing the Karkaradon, that was out of character for him and was a bit too much.

39Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:18 am

Its very unlikely they would kill off Cad Bane because he is a fan favorite villain. Its more likely that Embo will die, but I would still be surprised if that happened. The only important bounty hunter I can see dying in this arc is Moralo Eval.

40Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Agreed, TCW wouldn't do that to a SW Western. That's the whole point of him being Western, LOL.

41Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dont worry about him.

42Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

Oh gosh, if Cad Bane were to ever die, I'd die too. Wink He's too awesome to get killed off!

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

43Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I cant imagine Cad Bane dying at all in the series.He is one of the most beloved CW characters .

44Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:Dear General,

I red your review and I have to say this regarding your expectations on the Box episode!

The Box will produce more than one survivor. The "Crisis on Naboo" states that Dooku will have group of Bounty Hunters helping him!

Cad Bane WILL NOT die! The show has spent too much time making him look EPIC beyond reason so I doubt he will die in the middle of an arc. If anything, he would die in an end of an arc, in the climax of an ending of an arc or the final arc of a season!
Plus, the show can still milk tons of money off of him!

Embo will not die as he appears to be threatened by Mace when kidnapping Palpi.

Derrown will not die as he is seen in the last trailer we got and there he shocked Anakin in the end of the trailer!

Obi will not die cause, big shock, he is in the movies!

All else will dies as the characters aside from these are extras that we have seen before and have been just copied and retextured! It is too obvious!

REALLY!? YAY!!! LOL, I'm so lad my beloved Bane won't die, he's my second fav character of all time next to Grievous!Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 82824

Dan Grievous wrote:Something genius was said to me last night about the episode:
Bane is the cluts that got the fugitive trio in trouble. Think about it!
Bane's bullying of Pablo caused the Hutts to attack them and shoot the escapees down!
Then his hat (which he was warned by Obi that will make him stand out) gave them away on Orondia and they were attacked by the lame duo!
So everything that went wrong in the episode, you can blame on Cad Bane and his actions! And it was cause by his desicions in the span of less than 2 minutes at Pablo's... Bane as epic as he is can act as a reckless goof sometimes.
LOL, you do have a point there, but if you think about it, that's the whole point of Bane-he both causes trouble and gets himself out of it. It's like he's a Blue-Man-Group version of some Western movie character, LOL!

45Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Something genius was said to me last night about the episode:
Bane is the cluts that got the fugitive trio in trouble. Think about it!
Bane's bullying of Pablo caused the Hutts to attack them and shoot the escapees down!
Then his hat (which he was warned by Obi that will make him stand out) gave them away on Orondia and they were attacked by the lame duo!
So everything that went wrong in the episode, you can blame on Cad Bane and his actions! And it was cause by his desicions in the span of less than 2 minutes at Pablo's... Bane as epic as he is can act as a reckless goof sometimes.

46Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Dear General,

I red your review and I have to say this regarding your expectations on the Box episode!

The Box will produce more than one survivor. The "Crisis on Naboo" states that Dooku will have group of Bounty Hunters helping him!

Cad Bane WILL NOT die! The show has spent too much time making him look EPIC beyond reason so I doubt he will die in the middle of an arc. If anything, he would die in an end of an arc, in the climax of an ending of an arc or the final arc of a season!
Plus, the show can still milk tons of money off of him!

Embo will not die as he appears to be threatened by Mace when kidnapping Palpi.

Derrown will not die as he is seen in the last trailer we got and there he shocked Anakin in the end of the trailer!

Obi will not die cause, big shock, he is in the movies!

All else will dies as the characters aside from these are extras that we have seen before and have been just copied and retextured! It is too obvious!

47Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:53 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I've never heard of The Cube. I look foward to seeing what TCW is going to do with "The Box", as long as Bane doesn't die, LOl.

48Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Here's my review of Friends and Enemies!

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/friends-and-enemies-review.html

As for the Box, I think it'll be a gladiator-pit-like thing, though nothing is for certain.

I think I am gonna love the episode that is coming cause it is an obvious reference to a movie I love: THE CUBE!

CAN NOT WAIT! I hope they do not poodo in my face with stupidity! And I am betting my money that Eval will die in "The Box" episode!

49Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:It wasn't great or impressive, but it was better than last episode in my opinion. Still can't get over the Obi-wan undercover thing, but I loved Bane in this episode. I think Ahsoka was a bit forced in there, but I liked seeing Anakin's reaction to everything as the episode progressed.

As for the next episode, glad to see Bane have his old hat back, but I'm worried he might die too. If the Box is what I think it is, it'll probably be a "eleven come in, only one comes out" scenario, and we know that Obi-wan/Hardeen can't die.

Ahsoka was pointless and did not have a purpose to be in this episode!

50Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Here's my review of Friends and Enemies!

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/friends-and-enemies-review.html

As for the Box, I think it'll be a gladiator-pit-like thing, though nothing is for certain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum