Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+4
Ahsokasister
GeneralGrievous505
Dan Grievous
ARC Trooper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The Box.Mysterious thing... I cant imagine what exactly it is and what they gonna do with it.

52Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It wasn't great or impressive, but it was better than last episode in my opinion. Still can't get over the Obi-wan undercover thing, but I loved Bane in this episode. I think Ahsoka was a bit forced in there, but I liked seeing Anakin's reaction to everything as the episode progressed.

As for the next episode, glad to see Bane have his old hat back, but I'm worried he might die too. If the Box is what I think it is, it'll probably be a "eleven come in, only one comes out" scenario, and we know that Obi-wan/Hardeen can't die.

53Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I agree that Nall Hutta was nicely designed, it would have been nice to have seen the Hutts order some of the Hench men to have gone after Bane, I was hoping that we were going to see that Nikto guy and the Gamorean guards fight Cad Bane and Moralo Eval, but sadly they only met Obi Wan/Rako Hardeen.

54Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I really liked this episode.The action scenes were great.I didnt mind watching Bane fighting Anakin.I liked Bane telling Kenobi that its his turn to kill a Jedi.We had a Sny Snootles cameo like SWneedsSASR mentioned below. And Nall Hutta was was nicely designed.Its the same with The Old Republic.

55Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Well
this episode wasn't really that great, there were a few small things I
liked like Ithorians with translators, Sy Snootles made a cameo, more
variety in background characters and different looking Gotals. However
most of the episode didn't really excite me and it dragged on quite a
bit. It was boring to have another fight with Anakin and Cad Bane, I
really wish they would stop forcing the main trio in to every arc there
is just no suspense anymore. I really hope we get more plot in S5
because the plot has been pretty weak this season. Still looking forward
to the rest of the arc though it will be nice to see some new bounty
hunter characters. What did everyone else think?

56Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Well that was an interesting Episode, I do kind of agree with Dan that it was a little bit of a filler episode, for me I personally felt that it didnt really bring THAT much new to the table or expand all that much on the plotline, they could have skipped over this and the arc wouldn't have been affected that much. But dang was it an Epic Filler Episode, it really did have everything, I enjoyed the brief battle towards the end of the episode, as well as just how mennacing bane was, the potential to kill a man with a toothpick is not something that should be taken lightly. Palpatine was just... well, just as evil and decieving as ever, you can already see that he is slightly moulding anikan to set him up for what is ahead. I do look foward to the next episode and even more to the grand finale a fortnight from now, that should be an epic birthday present lol

57Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I don't think anyone can dislike the guy-he's just too awesome.

58Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:19 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Of course you dont dislike him. I have not yet found at least one person fanboy or not that watched TPM and disliked him. The point is what you say.We need a good explanation for his return.

59Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I believe they wont dissapoint us with Maul.
It's not so much that I dislike the guy, in fact I love him, but I worry that the method of his return will be a bit too extreme/absurd. If they have a really good story with him returning and all and a good explanation, then by all means, I'm looking foward to it.

60Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

We'll see...

61Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Dan Grievous wrote:Maul is awesome but his return will be a fail!

Very true. I loved his Character, but he severed his purpose in dying...

62Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Maul is awesome but his return will be a fail!

63Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:I believe they wont dissapoint us with Maul.

Well by bringing him back they dissapointed me so....

64Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:05 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Considering that they said they stopped making prequels youre right.But...you can never be sure.

65Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:55 am

I would love to see a prequel episode with Trench at the battle of Malastare Narrows, but I doubt TCW team would do something that cool, they will just give us more stories with the overused main trio instead.

66Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:54 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I believe they wont dissapoint us with Maul.

67Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:So if you ever get cut in half by a Jedi and fall down a reactor core TCW can bring you back to life!!!
LOl, I suppose that's true nowadays. I wish they wouldn't be doing this, they already had Savage Oppress. But I suppose all we can do is wait and hope for the best at this point.

ARC Trooper wrote:That with the battle of Malastare Narrows sounds interesting.I can imagine a space battle with Trench commanding the CIS forces.
Agreed, and we'd learn how he escaped considering Yularen simply said that not every captain goes down with his ship. He doesn't say how Trench escaped, and showing a prequel epiosde with him would be a great way to explain it!

68Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

That with the battle of Malastare Narrows sounds interesting.I can imagine a space battle with Trench commanding the CIS forces.

69Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:So if you ever get cut in half by a Jedi and fall down a reactor core TCW can bring you back to life!!!

The show is jumping the shark and they will resurrect/use anybody who is marketable!

That is why we less and less of the Separatists/ Droids and more and more of the main idiotic cast like Anakin and Rex! Cause of marketabilaty.

Maul, I LOVE THE GUY, but I am fed up and sick of the over the top marketing with his character! Nobody survives such a death like his but if Lucas wants to exploit the **** out of him so he will live!
If Lucas loved Trench and wanted to see him would have had him come back but Lucas hates the CIS!

70Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

So if you ever get cut in half by a Jedi and fall down a reactor core TCW can bring you back to life!!!

71Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:That would be an epic episode grevious, so many possibilities wasted if he is indeed dead, on the subject of darth mual, my guess is that he comes back in spirit form, like he possesses the body of savage, it probably wont go that way, although I honestly found that the only explanation I could come up with that doesn't involve him having robot legs or using the force to put his brain back together after such a fall, I don't know, I just hope the CW makes it worth it, apart from the constant breeches of EU and their lack of CIS awesomeness I think they have done well, loved the show from season 1 - despite its faults I think we can all agree that its come a long way since then, and they only seem to be getting better
Agreed. I may complain some about it destroying the EU, but all in all, I love watching this every Saturday morning. I personally hope that Darth Maul is resurrected by the Nightsisters, it'll actually make somewhat sense. I like your spirit idea, but I doubt it considering the pics of him. I guess we'll just have to wait.

ARC Trooper wrote:
General Grievous wrote:I personally wish that we would;ve had a prequel episode showing his first battle, or the Battle of Malastare Narrows, finally explaining the mystery of how he survived that battle to fight on and die on Christophis.
What are you talking about? Battle of Malastare Narrows? Never heard of it.
During Cat and Mouse, Yularen mentions that battle where Trench demolished half their fleet before having his ship destroyed but managed to escape. He specifiaclly named that Battle, the Battle of Malastare Narrows. If we saw that on screen, imagine how epic that'd be, especially seeing Trench escape.

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:I personally wish that we would;ve had a prequel episode showing his first battle, or the Battle of Malastare Narrows, finally explaining the mystery of how he survived that battle to fight on and die on Christophis.

That would make me die of joy!

The problem is that the show does not allow old villains and heroes to return these days that much!

http://dan-grievous.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-find-your-lack-of-jedi-disturbing_6300.html

Check this article I wrote and count how many Jedi made their TCW debut in this season and how many in the previous ones! Very Happy
Hmm, interesting article! I aree with almost every one of those, especially my all time fav, Rahm Kota, LOL, I really will be disappointed if he doesn't appear by the end of the series.

72Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

That would make me die of joy!

The problem is that the show does not allow old villains and heroes to return these days that much!

http://dan-grievous.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-find-your-lack-of-jedi-disturbing_6300.html

Check this article I wrote and count how many Jedi made their TCW debut in this season and how many in the previous ones! Very Happy

73Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

What are you talking about? Battle of Malastare Narrows? Never heard of it.

74Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

That would be an epic episode grevious, so many possibilities wasted if he is indeed dead, on the subject of darth mual, my guess is that he comes back in spirit form, like he possesses the body of savage, it probably wont go that way, although I honestly found that the only explanation I could come up with that doesn't involve him having robot legs or using the force to put his brain back together after such a fall, I don't know, I just hope the CW makes it worth it, apart from the constant breeches of EU and their lack of CIS awesomeness I think they have done well, loved the show from season 1 - despite its faults I think we can all agree that its come a long way since then, and they only seem to be getting better

75Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I personally wish that we would;ve had a prequel episode showing his first battle, or the Battle of Malastare Narrows, finally explaining the mystery of how he survived that battle to fight on and die on Christophis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum