Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that ending was depressing, and I'm saying this as a guy who relatively dislikes what TCW has done with the series and the character of Ahsoka. I mean, you all know how I've complained about canon, characters, locations, etc., but I feel all sad about the things I've said after seeing that ending, lol. I'm now positive Ventress will take Ahsoka under her wing eventually, that Anakin/Obi-wan will become closer (did you see Kenobi try to chase after Anakin?), and that the war will intensify from here on out (they've taken out their main "side-story" character from the majority of the equation at this point). So while depressing as it is at the moment, I look foward to seeing what TCW will do with the general storyline from here on out.
Speaking of which, where was the Clovis episode this season? I just realized, that clip with Embo and Clovis was never seen!Star Wars: The Clone Wars 97735

2Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

SPOILER ALERT IF U HAVENT SEEN "THE WRONG JEDI" DO NOT READ

needless to say my heart shattered into a million pieces. I felt like with the hue break in anakin/ahsoka episodes i was having a hard time to reconnecting to their relationship but this episode make it click back...not in a good way. Luckily i was a spoiler yesterday that told me what she would choose which is good because i would have broken down. But i didnt want to go to sleep last night because i knew what would be waiting for me when i woke up. I hope they have an amazing story arc where ahsoka runs into anakin again and they have to work together and after she realizes that she has taken the time she needs to heal and reflect. Then she will ask to be his padawan again. Although i doubt Filoni would do that. It's like with ahsoka's costume change, I DONT LIKE CHANGE. But this is 100 times worse. The Clone Wars will never be the same for me... I don't know what to do... I almost dont want to know what happens to her... i think i CAN wait for season 6.... sigh. My chest still feels heavy

3Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

No, the answer must only be Dooku's eviler twin sister-MEEKU!!!...not really. Star Wars: The Clone Wars 495192 Anyway, while I'm probably not quite as confident as you Ahsoka, but Barriss is definitely my top suspect as well. Another possiblity is Sora Bulq, who was a Jedi Council member who went dark during the Clone Wars, but I doubt TCW is doing that (since when do they stick to canon?).

I hate to say it, but the only person that makes since to kill in that "Anakin's dark side" scenario would be Ahsoka.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 133826 I doubt they'll do that-they'll probably have mystery woman and Ahsoka duel, Ahsoka kill mystery woman (which would make sense if it were Barriss, then the fight would mean a little something more emotional), and Ahsoka have to live her life on the run because her only proof is dead (thus ending her story in the series like they were implying all year). I'm part-way thinking that Ahsoka might become Ventress's protegee' by the end of this thing. I mean, both are having to change morals, and in doing so, they are beginning to develop the same ones, like how they fought but didn't kill any of the clone troopers (total Batman reference there, just sayin.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 12480)

On a last note, if Barriss is the traitor and does get killed, then I must point out that once again TCW has broken canon-Barriss Offee was killed during Order 66 (on Felucia I think). So yeah.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 133826

4Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:15 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I 200 million billion % believe Barriss is the traitor

1. how did she just "dig up" information like that??? when the rest of jedi couldn't...?
2. she really wanted to know where ahsoka was (so she could find her)
3. the grunts of the girl ahsoka fights sounds like her
4. She is about the mystery women's size
5. WHY ELSE WOULD SHE BE GETTING SO MUCH SCREEN TIME
6. she never told ahsoka WHAT clue she was looking for (set a trap to get)

What do you think?

ALSO, the trailer/preview clip that was showed after the episode sounded like Ahsoka was scentenced to death...? "ahsoka's life hangs in the balance". That desperation would
1. push anakin to drastic measures and therefore the dark side
2. give palpatine the chance to eliminate someone that keeps anakin away from the dark side

Thoughts?

ALSO ALSO, do you think they will kill Barriss?

5Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, it's fine! And I looked it up 1313 doesn't even have a release date yet. Sad The more I thought about it, I realized they would have released more info by now if it was coming out that soon, it might later this year though.

6Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I wanted to say March 13. Sorry for the confusion. That's embarassing....
LOL!!!

7Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

You mean January 3rd, 2013? Cause that ship sailed a long time ago, lol. Do you perhaps mean 3/3/13, which would be March 3rd? Or even March 13 if it's the number 13 they're feeliing obsessed with, lol.
And it would be awesome if 1313 is released then, cause that will be pretty soon/awesome to buy then.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 82824

8Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I heard that the season end in 1.3.13. I wont go now to my calendar to see how many weekends we have till that day. I let it be a surprise. there's also a rumor that the GAME 1313 will be released the exact same day (1.3.13)

9Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

If it's the usual 22 episodes per season, then it should be 4 more, but they might have switched things up this season, idk.
And true that for your last statement.

10Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

....isn't it only two more? and its good to see you too

This place doesn't have to be constantly buzzing for it to be a good place. yodagrin

11Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, didn't think I'd ever hear from you guys again, man I could've sworn everyone had left. Neutral Heck, I knew I had for a while, gave up hope and everything for this place, it was eating away at me seeing everyone I used to be so close with on here drop like flies. Sad But glad to hear from y'all at least one more time nonetheless.
The new episode at first seemed to be really boring (like most of this season, only good episodes were the previous 3 before last week's), but man, this new episode took the storyline up quite a few notches. I really wonder who's behind all the framing, cause they're amazing at it, lol. And like Ahsokasister said, the clones were epic, Anakin was epic, and Ahsoka followed suite. The chase scene was insane, took up literally almost half the episode.
And just to think, we only have FOUR more episodes for the entire season. Kinda sad to think about. :/

12Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

with college applications coming up, my college advisor and i went through my facebook friends and we "purged" if you will, I'm not allowed to have anyone that I have not met in person, sorry sadness

You will love this episode, the clones are AMAZING yodalove sillyyoda

13Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:15 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsoka! Nice to see you here!

Well I didnt watched the episode yet. In fact Im downloading it as we speak. Everyone seems so satisfied about it. I curious to see why.

P.S Don't wanna get off topic,but did you deleted me on purpose on FB?

14Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:14 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

Hi guys! long time no see
ok so as i'm sure you might have guessed, i am SO PUMPED FOR THIS FINALE. anakin and ahsoka 100% woohoooooo chewy chewy chewy chewy

so this last episode was probably the best of clone wars yet but i have a question:

if ahsoka is on the run, why is there clips in the finale trailer of her being taken to prison again (with the guys with green swords) and going on trial in from of palpatine and the also in front of the council???
what do you think??

15Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:49 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh, you're kidding right? I guess that's what happens when you get a crowd desperate enough with bad episodes-the bad ones that are just a little better become classics. Star Wars: The Clone Wars 133826

16Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The funny thing is,as I have seen,on FB most fans really like dthe episode. Some of them even say its the best one of the....entire SHOW!!!

17Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'll be honest, it's base storyline was great, but TCW just let it rot this time around. They took a storyline that could've been very serious and dramatic into a piece of comedy-showing us a preview of Star Wars: Detours I guess... What I'm talking about is the fact that being stranded on a desert "void" that goes miles on end could have been a great storyline if done properly, but we werte getting a joke every few seconds instead of serious discussion and drama. Here's what I mean-Colonel Smallfoot (as I've nicknamed him) went on a rather significant speech during the part with just him and Wac 47 about how life is in essence a search for answers and hope an illusion, but his facial expressions and voice-acting was too comedic to take a rather eloquent line seriously. And speaking of Wac, what is UP with him and trying to be leader!? I know droids have personalities, but am I the only one finding that one to be a bit too extreme as far as droid personalities go? About the only part of this episode that felt like something truly out of good Star wars writing was the astromechs and their personalities, and of course we saw very little of them compared to Wac and the Colonel. We are so far halfway through the season, and I have to say, this has easily been the worst one yet. Maybe things will improve in the next half, but Clone Wars is quickly beginning to lose my interest this season. I'll still watch it, but I've been majorly let down at this point.

18Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:43 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Now that was the weirdest episode ever...

19Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I see. Well I imagaine it must've been fun trying to track down the character! Stephen Stanton seems like a great guy!

20Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Im a member of Stantons FB page. He told us that hhe voiced a character in this episode.He just didnt tell who.

21Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the new logo was a bit odd. LOL, it also had nothing to do with the episode, besides the fact R2-D2 who played hardly any role in it is blue.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 495192

But I actually had no idea that Stanton was in this one, nice to know who he voiced!Star Wars: The Clone Wars 82824

22Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think it was a good episode. I just dont like how they turned the CW logo in the beginning into blue.
So,Stephen Stanton was the little Colonel in this episode. I tried to figure out wich character he voiced. I was between the Colonel (with the funny name) and WAC47. Another possibility was the Parwan doctor,since this was the 3rd new character we saw,but I didnt had him in mind.

23Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, good to hear from you again, I was getting kind of worried, lol. Like I said, the new episode ain't terrible, kinda cheesy though. But it's general storyline is pretty good though so I think you'll probably like it.Star Wars: The Clone Wars 65586

24Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I didnt watched the episode yet. Just downloaded it. I wanted to to watch it today but spend the rest of my day after work chatting with my friends on FB. Tomorrow maybe.

25Star Wars: The Clone Wars Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

For anyone even still readin this, Secret Weapons was a nice episode to have. Granted, it was cheesy, but its general storyline was a good one and compared with other episodes I've seen, I really can't complain. But that's not exactly why I'm here though either. I've been her for the past three weeks without seeing another post than my own. PLEASE, someone respond, anyone who reads this, help the Forums, help the conversation, I beg of you!Star Wars: The Clone Wars 133826

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum