Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Eh, what can I say, there was something special about the episode for me. I guess it was seeing Maul go insane, I mean, I knew he was going to be crazy and all but I guess seeing it all on the scfreen and not some random clips made it seem more real. Sam Witwir did a great job, and the talking snake was interesting for me. I understand why some of you are disappointed, but personally I thought it was still an alright ep that is definitely leading up to the finale which ought to be epic.

Awesome CIS! LOL, it's cool you got to even talk to Filoni let alone ask that many questions!

252Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

WOW! I didnt remember they were so many.

253Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 am

I had the pleasure of speaking to Dave Filoni on EW.com yesterday, here are the questions of mine that he replied to.

Alex Gregory

Q. Dear Mr Filoni, will we ever see CIS leaders like Gunray and
Tambor return to the show and will some of the other CIS leaders from
the movies like Tikkes and Passel Argente make an appearence on the
show?

A. The CIS leaders are a bit different as to how they fit into
things than was presumed in the EU. We have intentionally left them out
so far while we figure out how to use them properly. They are after all
businessmen and not Generals, so they would not be leading forces
against the Republic in reality.

Alex Gregory
Q. Cheers for replying to my question Dave but will you ever show
any of the separatist leaders again, if we can't have the others can't
we at least have Gunray?

A. I think in time, you may see them again, Wat Tambor is cool after all.

Alex Gregory

Q. Will we see Dooku try to get revenge on Hondo? It was hinted
at the end of Gungan General that Dooku would return to Florrum for
revenge.

A. Dooku has a good memory, as do you Alex.

Alex Gregory
Q. Did Admiral Trench die in Cat and Mouse Dave?

A. I find spiders hard to kill, dont you?

Alex Gregory

Q. Will we ever see Durge
on the show? and when I say Durge I want to see him as an alien, I would
hate to see him on TCW as a human

A.
if we did Durge
(which is unlikely) he would be alien and not human, I agree. Early on
the plan was to use him and alter him, but we scrapped him for Cad Bane.
If he ever appeared I'd keep him like the EU version, but I don't think
he will apear.

254Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/brothers-review.html

The link to my review. I had a lot of fun writing this review as you can probably tell.

This episode was nowhere near as good as "Legacy of Terror" or "Brain Invaders"! It was a fail... I do not want to hate on it but it was nowhere near as GENIUS as the last two episodes!!! Especially the Diner scene - that is maybe the dumbest scene on the show!

255Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I read it GG. And I have to say I didnt like either. Of course its better than...Mercy Mission. The only scenes I liked were in the beginning where everyone senses Maul. Even Anakin ans Ahsoka. Im not one of these fans who complain about the main trio appearing in every episode,but even if I would be one of those,I wouldnt complain this time about it,because almost the rest of the episode was pointless,in my opinion.
I also liked Darth Maul himself,no question about it.
But what I saw in general in this episode was Savage searching Maul.He has a quick fight before he finds him,once he found him,he has a chat with Maul and then... the end.
I was like "What?! Thats all we have this week?" I hope and believe the last episode will be much more better.And it has to be,its the finale of my favorite season.

P.S I didnt dislike it for the lack of action either.The "Senate" episodes dont have action either,but I like all of them.I just believe it could have been better.

256Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/brothers-review.html

The link to my review. I had a lot of fun writing this review as you can probably tell.

257Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Alright, finally saw brothers, and I must say, I've been pleasantly disturbed beyond belief. LOL, I know this sounds awkward, but Witwer makes an awesome nutjob.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 495192 I know a lot people said it was disappointing, but I actually liked it a lot. While it had little action, it was very interesting all throughout it, and Katie Lucas perfected the amount of creepiness needed for Maul's return on the big screen. I see that we've yet to figure out HOW he survived, and I guess we'll find that out in Revenge.

BTW, anyone noticed how strong Oppress has become? Seriously, he was just as awesome in this episode as Maul was. I also found the snake guy to be disturbing...

What are y'all's thoughts on the episode?

258Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, that's what I meant. Considering most of the clips (minus the end duel) with him were on Tatooine, I predict TCW might do something with that.

259Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

GG, what do you mean Maul did go to Tatooine in his previous life? Do you mean in TPH while he was searching for Queen Amidala?

260Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I think we'll see Boba in his Mando armor in S5. And propably he will take the Slave1 from Hondo back.
I agree, i can definitely tell they are trying to transition him from kid to Mandolorian bounty hunter, this episode being perhaps the part right in the middle of the two.

ARC Trooper wrote:I forgot to post my video for the last episode.Its not something special,but I think its nice.
I agree, it was nice, and had one of the few TCW scores I actually like.

CISFANBOY wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:I think we'll see Boba in his Mando armor in S5. And propably he will take the Slave1 from Hondo back.

I think there is a good chance we will see Hondo in S5, Dee Bradley Baker has said in an interview with IGN last year that he had been voicing pirates with Jim Cummings - the voice of Hondo.

I also thought Jabba was supposed to be returning for this season, but considering that its only the Maul episodes left now its looking unlikely that he will make an appearance.
You never know-considering Maul DID go to Tatooine in his "previous" life, he might return for some reason. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

CISFANBOY wrote:I have really enjoyed this arc so far, one of the things I like the most is the variety in things, this episode was just so different to the last episode it was amazing. The Umbara arc was lacking in variety and I found it to be rather repetitive, the bounty hunter arc was more varied because it didn't just take place on one planet, but it was still quite repetitive with the characters they were focusing on.
I do agree that Umbara was very repetitive, though I still liked it. I just didn't like the bounty hunter arc, it was far too weird and had a very anti-climatic ending. So far, this arc has two major pluses-a Grievous victory and awesome bounty hunters. What's not to love?Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 495192

ARC Trooper wrote:The Deathwatch are the one's that I want to see more than anything else in the next season for now. I think the first trailer for the next season is always airing after the end of the last one.
IDK what I want to see next season. Probably more Grievous victories, or at least good episodes with him in it.

261Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The Deathwatch are the one's that I want to see more than anything else in the next season for now. I think the first trailer for the next season is always airing after the end of the last one.

262Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 pm

I have really enjoyed this arc so far, one of the things I like the most is the variety in things, this episode was just so different to the last episode it was amazing. The Umbara arc was lacking in variety and I found it to be rather repetitive, the bounty hunter arc was more varied because it didn't just take place on one planet, but it was still quite repetitive with the characters they were focusing on.

263Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

I think there is a good chance we will see Hondo in S5, Dee Bradley Baker has said in an interview with IGN last year that he had been voicing pirates with Jim Cummings - the voice of Hondo.

I also thought Jabba was supposed to be returning for this season, but considering that its only the Maul episodes left now its looking unlikely that he will make an appearance.

264Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I forgot to post my video for the last episode.Its not something special,but I think its nice.

265Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think we'll see Boba in his Mando armor in S5. And propably he will take the Slave1 from Hondo back.

266Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Lol, simply put CIS, bounty hunters are too cool to be killed off. Razz But you do have a point there, I'd love to see certain CIS character return sometime or another.

I absolutely loved Boba in this episode, he did kick butt, and he was an awesome leader. We are finally beginning to see how Jango's child was forced to live after Jango himself died, and it's become very interesting to watch.

267Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 am

Bounty is another outstanding S4 episode. the bounty hunters were all pretty awesome in this episode. It was nice that Latts Razzi and Highsinger weren't killed off, but why won't they let any of the CIS commanders live!? A lot of bounty hunter characters are spared and a lot of them have become recurring characters, yet CIS commanders are always one offs no matter what happens to them, even Mar Tuuk and Atai Molec probably won't be showing up anytime soon if at all.

I thought it was a bit silly that Boba was in charge of the mission, it would have been better if Bossk was in charge of the group, but still it was nice to see Boba in armor and to see him kick some butt, it beats all the whining we had from him back in S2. It was also a surprise that Ventress ended up paying the bounty hunters.

268Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

[quote="General Grievous"]Yeah, LOL, everytime you're spotted by armed henchmen in Arkham City, you're supposed to do that to avoid turning into Swiss cheese. It's pretty fun, and the second the Marauder leader did that move, I thought-"I'm Batman!" LOL!

BTW, here's my review of the episode. Pretty short, but it was a shrot storyline after all..

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/bounty-review.html[/

Nice review. I agree with what you say.

269Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, LOL, everytime you're spotted by armed henchmen in Arkham City, you're supposed to do that to avoid turning into Swiss cheese. It's pretty fun, and the second the Marauder leader did that move, I thought-"I'm Batman!" LOL!

BTW, here's my review of the episode. Pretty short, but it was a shrot storyline after all..

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/bounty-review.html

270Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Youre right that trick with the smoke reminds us indeed of batman.

271Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:are we going to see the battle of Coruscant in S5? Does anybody know?
I don't think so. I think the only time we MIGHT see it is at the very end of the series.

ARC Trooper wrote:I personally hope we see the battle of Coruscant. Im sure the animators will make excellent job.

So,what are your thoughts about our latest CW episode? I liked it much. We saw finally Boba having some action. But I had a bad feeling about the end of it.That we wont see again Ventress in s5.
I agree, I think they kinda wrapped up Ventress's story in this episode. I think that it it ended on a fitting note, though of course it messes canon up slightly. In gerneral though, this was a great episode. Had lots of bounty hunter action, and Boba was pretty amazing, even as a kid.

LOL, BTW, who noticed the Batman reference in this episode? The whole smoke bomb then disappearing thing was SUCH a take-off of one of the moves in Arkham City where you do basically the exact same thing except with a grapnel gun...

272Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I personally hope we see the battle of Coruscant. Im sure the animators will make excellent job.

So,what are your thoughts about our latest CW episode? I liked it much. We saw finally Boba having some action. But I had a bad feeling about the end of it.That we wont see again Ventress in s5.

273Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 pm

ARC Trooper wrote:are we going to see the battle of Coruscant in S5? Does anybody know?

Not sure, but I'm worried that if they do show us the battle of Coruscant on TCW that it will mess up canon, I mean we saw the battle of Coruscant on the micro series, I fear that if it were done on this show Grievous would be toned down and they wouldn't include the 2 Jedi that he killed on the micro series.

274Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

are we going to see the battle of Coruscant in S5? Does anybody know?

275Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 am

Maybe now they just make cheaper versions that have a smaller blast-radius. If the Defoliator had been as powerful as it was in S1 though the CIS would have won the battle too easily, in this episode I guess they wanted to show Grievous in action and show the battle droids in action as well, not just have some super weapon winning the battle for the CIS.

In S5 I hope we will see Grievous get victories against the republic and kill some Jedi, I know he killed Nahdar Vebb in S1, but it wasn't really that much of a victory considering that Kit Fisto managed to get Nahdar's lightsaber back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum