Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Here's my review of the rather pointless episode.

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/crisis-on-naboo-review.html

327Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I actually enjoyed the little Sio Bibble cameo, though I do understand your point.

I agree, Bane shouldn't have been caught, he should escaped, I mean we all know he's gonna break out of prison anyway, LOL.

328Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 pm

There was also another thing that annoyed me on this episode, they went to the trouble of including Sio Bibble, but they couldn't be bothered to include Sly Moore who was at the Chancellors side on AOTC and ROTS. Sio Bibble's is a pretty pointless character to add IMO, I think its more important for us to see Sly Moore.

I also think its starting to become pretty meaningless when villains get arrested now, on this show villains are captured like there is no tomorrow, we will most likely seeing Bane again in S5 and he will be out of jail and it will be like nothing has happened. I reckon TCW team arrest all of these villains because it is a way of finishing an arc with the good guys winning which is pretty lame IMO.

329Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Like Anakin said, I thought the episode was alright and wasn't an awful episode, but when it comes down to it all, there were only two things I really liked-1. was the surprising amount of action, and 2. the amount of anger Anakin showed in this episode. It has become blatantly obvious this season just how much Palpatine has been getting to him this season, and it makes the transition from Anakin to Vader that much more realistic. It also makes my heart begin to break for the guy. I mean, it's obvious how badly he wants to be a hero, but then Chancellor Mastermind gets in the way.

As for the actual negatives, I'm with CIS on every one of them-we should've gotten the CIS prisoners released, the bounty hunters and Dooku shouldn't have lost, and we got little to no Mace action. The only thing that made up for the bounty hunters getting caught was the fact that it was actually Dooku who betrayed them over so that as a part of HIS master plan. Very Sith-like, though still unfortunate that icons like Bane and Embo had to be captured and not be allowed to escape.

In the end, multiple negatives, only a couple positives, but in general an alright episode.

330Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

"Crisis on Naboo" was ok but it could have been better.

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

331Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:27 am

I agree that it was a good action episode and I actually liked the beginning where we had all of the bounty hunters kill those people and go over the plan with Dooku but after that things started to feel really rushed.

The reason I wanted to see CIS prisoners is because it mentioned in The Box that the reason Dooku wanted to kidnap the chancellor was so that the CIS prisoners would be released. I wouldn't have been as bothered if it wasn't for the false hope they gave us in the previous episode.

I also felt like they messed up with a lot of characters in this episode

Cad Bane (getting arrested again was a bit of a joke)
Derrown (What actually happened to that guy did he die? We will probably never find out considering that there are a lot of plot holes in the show)
Embo (I didn't really like how he surrendered without putting up a fight, this is not the guy I remember from S2)
Dooku ( I felt like he was really put to shame in this episode, it didn't really feel right that he would retreat from Anakin and Obi Wan, they should have given us a duel with him and Mace instead and that way it might have made sense for Dooku to have retreated)

332Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Although I agree in some points with you ,CIS, I really liked the episode.First off we got to see Naboo again.It may be not one of my favorite planets but he is very beatiful and I like its similarity with Italy.
I liked the action scenes too,the plan to kidnap the chancelor seemed perfect but I was dissapointed that it failed in the end.For a minute I thought ''they made it!'' but NO!.
To CIS: Why did you expect CIS prisoners to get released since the whole story was about capturing Palpi?
What I didnt liked at all was that Bane got captured...again.That is something no one liked,Im sure.The second thing is like CIS said Dooku loosing the duell and look stupid.
Ι liked how Anakin was angry about the whole undercover story that the council didnt holdes as a secret.
Oh and I forgot to write about the Shaak Ti's appearance in the opening scenes of the episode.At least she got a cameo this season.

333Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 pm

This episode was a massive let down for me and because we didn't see any separatist prisoners getting released this arc has been pretty pointless, Deception was a good episode, but ever since then the arc has been building us up for nothing.

The lack of separatist prisoners was only one out of so many problems in this episode, first of Cad Bane was arrested again which is pretty lame, we didn't getto see a fight with Mace and Embo which the trailer hinted at, Dooku's Magna guards were made to look weak on this episode, I hope that these are different type because these guys are not the awesome ones we had onShadow Warrior and to make things worse Dooku lost the fight and was made to look stupid.

This arc would have been perfection for meif it had focused on bounty hunters and shown them successfully freeing the separatist prisoners, but what ruined it for me was how the main trio were forced in when they weren't needed, we should have had some
unknown Jedi or at least some of the other Jedi Masters that aren't as overused. All this arc did was show us even more of Anakins personal issues. The only thing that pleased me in this episode was that Moralo Eval didn't end up getting killed off like I thought he would.

334Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey guys, I'm going to be really busy tomorrow, so I won't be able to see the episode until really late, maybe even next week. So, I thought that if one of you watched it beforehand, one of you could PM me your review of the episode so I can post it on the blog. I'll give you full credit for writing it, and I could really use this favor this weekend. I don't care who writes it or anything, and I'll leave the decision up to y'all.

335Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:53 pm

She was killed by Hondo's monkey lizard.

336Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:35 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Was she in the box?

337Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think she died.I watched an Q and A interview with Filoni.But Im not sure if he meant her

338Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 am

She was with Embo and the others on the episode Bounty Hunters back in S2

339Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:30 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Please remind who Rumi was.

340Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 am

One thing I would have preferred to have happened in The Box would have been for Kiera Swan (female weequay) to survive instead of Twazzi (Frenk) I mean we already had Rumi who was a female Frenk back in S2. I think it would have been pretty cool for Kiera Swan to have had more screen time.

341Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Me too, I just hope we actually get to see separatist prisoners escape like Tambor, Poggle, Lok Durd and Whorm Loathsom.

342Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

ME!Me!
''Crisis on Naboo''. Cant wait 'til tomorrow.

Last edited by ARC Trooper on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

343Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 Empty Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Who wants to chat TCW? Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 142449 Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 14 722183

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum