Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, for me the best part was seeing
Spoiler:

I agree though, this was the best version of Bane yet, mainly because he wasn't the dumb brute practically every other movie and game has made him out to be. He was just as smart as he was strong, and that's what he was like in the comics. LOL, but
Spoiler:

127Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Speaking of Batman movies, I saw the Dark Knight Rises. All I can say is: EPIC!!!!! I personally think The Dark Knight is still the best, but this movie really does clear up all the loose ends. Not to mention, the ending was perfect, utterly brilliant on Chris Nolan's part. If this truly is the end of the trilogy, it will probably one of the best conclusions I've ever seen in a movie francise.Main Chat - Page 6 82824 Main Chat - Page 6 82824 Main Chat - Page 6 82824
I agree whith you there. But I have to say that I realy liked Bane in this movie. I wasn't realy exited when he was revealed to be the willan of the movie, I tought he would be kind of boring but I was proven very wrong. i actually think he Is a better villan than The Joker in The Dark Knight. I know I'm in the minority on that but he was just so epic!

128Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, if you can find a good walkthrough on youtube, that's just as good. The games have great storylines, really feels like something out of a Batman movie.

Speaking of Batman movies, I saw the Dark Knight Rises. All I can say is: EPIC!!!!! I personally think The Dark Knight is still the best, but this movie really does clear up all the loose ends. Not to mention, the ending was perfect, utterly brilliant on Chris Nolan's part. If this truly is the end of the trilogy, it will probably one of the best conclusions I've ever seen in a movie francise.Main Chat - Page 6 82824 Main Chat - Page 6 82824 Main Chat - Page 6 82824

129Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I personally use to watch walkthrough videos of the games on youtube since I've stopped playing so much,exept a few that I like much.
I still enjoy them,even while watching them.

130Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I like batman, but I am more of a marvel person, but yeah I will definitely check out those games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

131Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Haha, nice touch with the smilie.Main Chat - Page 6 12480 And yeah, it's good to have a good core group again like when it was me, you, Leia, and Barriss. Those were great times. But hey, it only took four before, and we have four right here!Main Chat - Page 6 82824

I like Scarecrow because he's weak, but powerful at the same time. He has little physical capabilities, but is a powerhouse of a villain with that Fear Toxin of his.

You guys should definitely play Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City one day since you're such Batman fans, that game really helped get me into the francise after I saw the Dark Knight. Best superhero game I've ever played (tied with inFAMOUS but that's a whole other story).

132Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:42 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

you kidding? I'm glad to be back, I missed you guys,i'm not too sure why I left in the first place. But yes I most definitely hope that scarecrow comes back, I think the guy is more unstable than the joker Smile

133Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Eh, it's fine, right now all we can do is "hold down the fort" in whatever way we can until HA can get back on here.

So anyway, I've been thinking. With Jaina back, ARC, myself, and HA, I think we have a pretty good group right here with just us four. So in case any of you get disheartened about how slow it's been, just know that we have a good core group right here.Main Chat - Page 6 12480

134Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:34 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Sorry for my short absence forum. I had some problems with my internet connection.

135Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Very true, and Nolan's films appear to make the Batman legend as realistic as possible.

Like I mentioned earlier, Scarecrow's also supposed to make another appearance in this film. Any other Scarecrow fans out there like myself excited to see him one last time on the big screen?

136Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

yeah, but flash backs might be more realistic

137Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'm still not sure if he actually survived, I heard this movie has a lot of flashbacks. But if he did survive, a scar would be a nice touch. Main Chat - Page 6 65586

138Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I'm curious how he stayed alive, if anything, his face has got to look damaged. That was a heck of a crash.

139Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, I know he was in it, I just heard his role in it was small.Main Chat - Page 6 878951

140Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

He was in the Batman 3, here is the link, scroll down on the movie list

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000553/

141Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Haha, really? I didn't think he looked all too different, but I also saw him in SW first so I alays keep an eye for him in other films since then.

I really have no idea. I doubt the Lazarus Pit idea since Nolan's kept everything else relatively realistic thus far in the trilogy. But I heard this movie had a lot of flashbacks so it coudld easily be that, mixed in with an actual survival. Either way though, I heard he doesn't make a big appearance unfortunately, same thing with Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow). I kinda wish Scarecrow had a big role, he's always been one of my fav Batman villains.Main Chat - Page 6 82824

142Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

I think he survived, and I had a dumb moment yesterday, I realized that Liam Neeson, was Qui-Gon! I never knew that, he looks so different with a beard and long hair. heisshocked

143Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I don't know. While he is a neuroscience student, that doesn't mean he neccessarily qualifies for being a masterind criminal. I also think he's enjoying the publicity too much right now, if he ever tries to break out, it'll be a couple months from now when he's not all over the news media. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any assest that will help him with that, and being in solitary confinement, since it has a little extra security, won't help him either. Any breakout attempt will probably get him killed at this point, if the inmates in the prison don't get to him first.

Oh really? I LOVED Batman Begins, people raved on about how good The Dark Knight was, but Begins was just as good. In my opinion it was because of Heath Ledger, but that's just me. Not to mention, when Liam Neeson plays an epic Ra's al Ghul (even if they mispronounced his name), you know it's gonna be a good Batman film.Main Chat - Page 6 12480

Speaking of Neeson, I heard he/Ra's al Ghul makes an appearance in the new one...which is kinda odd considering he died in Batman Begins.Main Chat - Page 6 30230 I wonder how that's gonna play out, is it gonna be in flashbacks or did Ra's actually survive the whole train crash/explosion? Or, are they going to introduce the Lazarus Pits, which kept Ra's al Ghul in the comic books alive for over 600 years!?Main Chat - Page 6 97735

144Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

you know, if he really was the joker, he would have paid for people to break him out, he is smart, so he probably will break out. After all the joker was known for his theatrics. speaking of batman, I just saw the first one in the trilogy, never saw it before.

145Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh. Well I suppose we know this guy will be going to jail for a long time anyways, it's going to take one heck of a rigged jury to let this guy go free.

146Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Not much. And I couldnt exactly understand what the judge was saying because the sound wasnt clear enough and the connection of the channel was weak also at some moments.

147Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Aw man, I didn't get to see that actually. What exactly happened?

148Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I watched earlier today his trial live on CNN. I cant understand how he maintained this sad ''Im an innocent'' look. The guy is scary!

149Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I don't doubt it. They put in a small tribute to Heath Ledger and another crew member who died while working on the Dark Knight in the movie's (TDK) credit roll now that I think about it.

There's also been more released news on the shooter if you want me to mention it. He apparently had an online profile with several pictures showing his hair dyed red like at the theater and uploader comments including "Will you visit me in prison?"Main Chat - Page 6 97735

And speaking of prison, he's been put into solitary confinement because all the other inmates want to, have been planning to, and can't stop talking about killing him. But despite all that, the guy is still hanging onto his Joker persona and persists to spit at guards and anything else he can find of interest. In all honesty, I'm not sure if he'll even make it to his sentencing, I suspect he's either gonna get killed by the inmates or get killed in some sort of Joker-like breakout attempt. But that's just my opinion.

150Main Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Now that you said DVD,wait for it and you will see that it will contain in the extras a small video dedicated to those dead people. Im sure about it.You'll see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum