Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

176Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 am

definitely, I was too excited about Anne Hathaway being cat women, but I think she might be good now. But no one lives up to Halle Berry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

177Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am

Not really. I dont think of going to watch it,but I didnt forgot that its coming this month either.

View user profile

178Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Ok, so way off topic, but is anyone looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises this week?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

179Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Wow, you are! That's always a cool milestone, I remember when I first joined and I hit a hundred. Haha, good times, good times...Main Chat - Page 8 65586

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

180Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I also realized that Im over 1000 posts already.

View user profile

181Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 am

Awesome, I love it when I get a free day off! Of course, I also get extremely bored on said type of days, so theyy can also be bad depending on how you look at it.Main Chat - Page 8 133826

View user profile

182Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 pm

I just found out that tomorrow I have a day off!!!
yeeeha!!! One more day to rest!

View user profile

183Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Sure ting ARC

184Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 am

Jaina,dont you have a FB account? If yes send me a pm here and I send you a friend request on FB if you want.

View user profile

185Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 am

Yeah, those are the only ones on there I think. HA may know a couple more, some members I have no idea about whether or not they have a FB page to begin with. I know there are a few for certain, but I also know where else to find most of them. For instance, if we're lucky, we may be able to contact Barris and Jedi~Chick via their blogs. And Jango has an account on the Mando-Mercs forums that we might be able to contct him with, but IDK how we would arrange that. Of course, there are just some I don't think we'll ever find or see again like EVANTHETOON, Doma 11, just to name a couple.

View user profile

186Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 am

Ιm in contact on FB only with Gabby,Ahsokasister,HA and Anakin.

View user profile

187Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am

Impressive..most impressive... Yeah, I would've figured it would've ben a little longer, but a lot of great vids in only two years is an awesome reputation!Main Chat - Page 8 12480

Haha, that's why you're an admin right?Main Chat - Page 8 12480 And considering Jaina's back and she's a mod, you have some backup as well, LOL. Main Chat - Page 8 65586

Hopefully we'll be able to get all of our old mods back, having Barriss, Jango, Jedi~Chick, Gabby, Ahsokasister, and oh how the list goes on...if we could get even some of them back, we'd be a very busy site once again.Main Chat - Page 8 82824

View user profile

188Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 am

Im making videos for 2 years. Mainly about SW,but some airsoft videos as well as you know.

And yes I guessed that you may be not so much on for the weekend. No need to worry though.The forum is in good hands Wink

View user profile

189Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 am

That's awesome!!!Main Chat - Page 8 82824 How long have you been doing youtube videos by the way?

So, I totally forgot to mention this earlier, but in case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty busy this weekend. So I won't be able to get on much. But hey, I'm sure one of you can step up and take my place as the Forum's crazy person!Main Chat - Page 8 34832 Main Chat - Page 8 34832 Main Chat - Page 8 34832

.....Main Chat - Page 8 495192

View user profile

190Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

My youtube channel has reached 150.000 video views!!!!!!! chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy

View user profile

191Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 am

Yeah, I usually don't have issues when messing with designs, but I'm having an issue with the width so you can see the background. I've never had to do that before with past designs, most of the templates I've experimented with in the past have been able to either been clear or not really needing a background. But as we now have an awesome Coruscant background, I've learned first hand its harder to find a template that matches your background, than finding a background that matches your template. I'll be sure to PM HA for some pointers on that in the future.

View user profile

192Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 pm

I cant understand how youve done that. You were doin alright all these days. Anyway it happened,so lets just have some patience till we make everything good again.

View user profile

193Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 am

He said a couple weeks I think. But if he can possibly come a little earlier than that to at least give some tips or something like that for design, that'd be fantastic. Since I made that little mess-up with the current design, I've been a bit cautious against doing anything more without him.

View user profile

194Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Of course. I forgot,when did HA say he will be back?

View user profile

195Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Yay!!! Haha, glad to see at least a little bit of our gang back, and hopefully we can get even more back once HA gets back to our design work.Main Chat - Page 8 82824

View user profile

196Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Im back GG! And nice to see Jaina again on here.

View user profile

197Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

Really!? Awesome, if you could ask HA to come back here whenever he gets the chance, that'd be great.

View user profile

198Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 am

i do.

199Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 am

Haha, alright, I'll see what I can do about that. Speaking of which, do any of you have a FB account connected with SWU? I could afford to actually call him back over at this point, usually I'd get ARC to do it but he's been gone for a few days too now that I think about it.

View user profile

200Main Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 pm

i liked it when it was black and blue, or green. very fancy that way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum