Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

+6
Winter Retrac Celchu27
SWneedsSASR
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well anyway, loved it, a great story, cant wait for the next, wonderful ending and good character development throughout the story, great work

177Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

ok heres the news

im going to post my long one-shot soon the bridges that gao between time cannot erase and secrets of a broken heart. HOWEVER after that there will be a story called "Where Loyalties Lie" promo:

With the secret out Anakin spends more time wiht padme then ever and ahsoka is left with a lot of time on her hands. when she starts playing "Light Ball" at the temple she and a group of younglings join a rec league on their way to become champions. When Palpatine wishs for Anakin to support him in developing the facility into a armor factory, will Anakin stay loyal to his padawan, or fall victum to the Chancelor?

sad news if the story Secrets of a Broken Heart will not happen until after my series is done(if you guys decide you still want me to write it by then) and it will not play into my series

instead here is the story that will take its place called, "The Potential of a Stranger" promo:

Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-wan stumble across a 15 year old girl caught up in bizzare circumstances. Something about her makes the council want to find out more about her. When their paths keep crossing unexpectedly, the gang starts to think that there is more to this girl than meets the eye. Now, it's up to Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-wan to find out who this girl is , why she intrigues the Jedi Council and why she seems to belong with them?

178Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I don't see any problem with it. It also takes a bit of an edge off of having to read the first book for those who are new and will only be able to read the entire thing later.

179Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

aww. I was really lookin foward to secret of a broken heart. Sad Sad Sad Sad

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

180Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

aw well, looking foward to these stories, they look great

181Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

To be perfectly honest, there were several factual errors in the new story that kind of irked me, BUT the overall storyline was good. It was a good short story to read on free time, and I can see how this would be followed up by the next actual novel or book in your series. I look foward to more! Review Thread - Page 8 65586 Review Thread - Page 8 65586 Review Thread - Page 8 65586

182Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:59 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

I agree with Grievous. Smile It was a pretty good storyline, but there were a LOT of factual and canon errors. It was a great story though, I read the whole thing!!! I felt bad for Ahsoka. Razz there were a few grammar and spelling errors as well, but those are all easily fixed. Wink

183Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:28 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

so when do you think we might see a new story ahsokasister? Review Thread - Page 8 65586 take your time, a good story is worth all the wait.

184Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hey ARC, I noticed that you posted your review on the story thread. If you wouldn't mind, could you post it on here please, it helps keep the story threads clean.

185Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:Hey ARC, I noticed that you posted your review on the story thread. If you wouldn't mind, could you post it on here please, it helps keep the story threads clean.
Oh,sorry for the mistake.

186Review Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, it's ok ARC, no problem whatsoever. The fan-fic section can get confusing sometimes after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum