Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Begins

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hunt Begins Empty The Hunt Begins Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Jango Nova- The Hunt Begins

16 ABY

Jango watched the dark figure below through his range finder. Anger coursed through him as he watched his father"s murderer go about life as if there wasn't a care in the galaxy. It had taken Jango two years to track down Goran Heka but at last he had found him. Jango tracked the Trandoshan Jedi as he moved into the skylanes of Courasant keeping a short distance behind him as he piloted back towards the Jedi temple. "Got you now." he muttered as he pulled right up behind the jedi's speeder. He unfolded his blaster cannon and opened fire . The jedi sensed the incoming fire and dodged it with ease. Jango cursed and continued firing, trying to force the jedi down to the lower levels. He heard sirens and saw the lights of CDF speeders moving towards him, as his target tryed to get a lock on his ship. Jango kept on firing and
finally hit the thrusters on the Jedis speeder. He laughed as he sped up towards his target.

Goran didnt know who was following him or why he was trying to kill him, all he knew was that his speeder was being hammered with laserfire and he had lost both of his thrusters. He tried to bring the failing speeder towards a landing pad, but his pursuer had moved up next to him to keep him from getting there. Goran glanced at the speeder next to him and saw a black T-visor rimmed in yellow staring back at him. His eyes widened as he remembered that day two years ago when had seen that helmet for the first time. He had been on Tatooine when he had been attacked by a Mandolorian warrior in black and red armor. It had been a fierce battle
but in the end he had prevailed. The mando had over extended himself and he had struck him down. That day would always be etched in his mind. Now it seemed he was reliving it. The mando swerved towards his speeder and the collided in mid air causing Goran's speeder to tumble even further out of the skylane and towards the undercity. As he neared a crosswalk Goran jumped out of the speeder, the Force flowing through him. He landed on the crosswalk and started running.

Jango set his speeder down and watched as the jedi ran off into the undercity
"Run, run hard and fast, but i will still find you." he said to himself as he jetted off after his quarry.

Last edited by Jango Nova on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:24 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 2
Into the Depths

Jango tracked the Jedi's movements on his HUD while flying through the undercity. When the Jedi had made a run for it Jango had quickly pulled his Verpine Rifle off of his backplate and hit him with a tracking round. So far he hadnt noticed, but Jango didnt want to have to rely on that. "Got to find him quick." he thought to himself as he watched the blinking icon on his HUD. "Strange." He thought as he studied his HUD. "Why did he go into a cantina with no visible exit?" He cut off the engines to his jetpack and dropped to a crouch in front of the cantina causing several bystanders to draw a motley assortment of homemade blasters. Jango just looked at them through his T-visor and most of the put the guns away,but a few still kept them trained on him as a Weequay stepped towards him.

"You got to pay to get in, and because of that entrance you just made it's going to cost extra." The Weequay leader said. Jango stared at him. He hadn't realized just how stupid some species were. "How much." Jango said through his buy'ces voice amplifier. The Weequay thought about it for a minute. "50 creds." He said with a grin. Jango slowly moved his hands towards his belt pouch and took out a credit chip.The weequay held out his hand for it with his eyes wide in anticipation. With a slight twitch of his wrist the laser pistol mounted on his guant discharged right into the weequay's gut. A look of surprise crossed its face as it dropped to the ground. " "Ne shab'rud' Mando'ade di'kut." Jango said to the corpse. He looked up. "Anyone else want to join him?" The gang quickly dispersed and Jango stepped over the body. Jango opened a comm channel to his ship."Mynoc meet me at these cords." A raspy voice came back over the speaker in his buy'ce, "So you have him cornered?" Jango barked a harsh laugh. "Its a Jedi, they have ways of getting out of any situation."
"Good point sir, ETA 5 minutes." Jango turned off the comm as he entered the cantina saying. "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur. Today is a good day for someone else to die."

End Chapter 2

Last edited by Jango Nova on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

3The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 3:
Bar Fight

Jango entered the bar and scanned to room for any signs of the Jedi he was tracking. The bar staff eyed him warily as he entered. They didnt get many Mandos here. Jango walked over to the bar and tossed a cred chip on the counter. The bartender didn't say a word as he took the money and pointed over his shoulder. Jango slowly nodded his head and waited for backup.

Goran could sense his pursuer in the bar. Focus and Malice was radiating from him like a beacon. Goran had been able to 'persuade' the bar tender into letting through one of the false walls in the back manly used for smuggling and there Goran waited trying to get a feel for the situation he now found himself in. From his hiding place Goran couldn't see his pursuer,but he sensed a change about him in the force. It was Satisfaction. and that scared Goran more than facing a horde of Gundarks.

A dark figure entered the bar completely hooded in a black cloak and scanned the room. He moved towards a figure dressed in light Mandalorian battle armor. "Mynoc reporting" Jango looked into the red photoreceptors of his black MagnaGaurd and smiled under his buy'ce. "Took you long enough." Mynoc did a impressive shrug for a droid. "Was cautious on the way down, We dont need CDF on us as well as a Jedi." Jango nodded "Smart move, now lets get this chakaar and get out of here."

Jango opened a pouch on his utility belt and casually pulled out a seeker drone and tossed it into the smokey air of the bar. From his HUD he could remotely access the drone. He sat down in a corner both facing the door. He then punched in a code on his gaunt and waited.

"Mynoc start scanning for him." Jango said as he watched the nervous staff and customers watching him. His drone floated well above the door keeping an eye out for the Jedi in case he got past Mynocs sensors. Mynoc started towards the opposite wall running scans looking for the jedi.

Goran felt helpless sitting in a dark room barely large enough for him. He quited his fear though and a feeling of calm serenity fell over him. He breathed a sigh of relieve and reached out into the force. That was the only thing that saved his life. There was a humming sound and a crash as the end of an Electro Staff broke through the false wall right were Gorans head had been moments before. With a startled curse Goran pushed the attacker away with the force and heard him slam into the far wall. Thats when the blaster fire started.

Jango saw Mynoc signal his intent right before he broke through the wall and was thrown across the bar. He quickly grabbed his pistol and opened fire at the wall the Jedi was behind. The Jedi flew out of the opening Mynoc had made the Jedis lightsaber shielding him from the blaster. Mynoc jumped towards the Jedi cloak falling off as he grabbed the electro staff that he had dropped and tried to block his exit.

Goran felt the bolts coming for him. His Orange lightsaber snapped to life and blocked the bolts back towards the mando who dodged them with ease. He saw a MagnaGaurd suddenly jump towards him with staff raised and he shoved it back with the force causing it to fly into a wall again. He made a dash for the door and jumped out of the way as the drone guarding it exploded. He made it out the door and started running jumping into a speeder and took off. he looked down at his arm or where it was supposed to be and nearly fainted as he commed the Jedi Temple for help.

Jango watched the speeder shoot off into the night sky. "Haar'chak gar sha'buir." he cursed. "Mynoc call the ship, im going to kill this Jetesii if it kills me." "Yes sir the ship should be here in a few moments we should move to a landing platform." Mynoc said as he started walking towards the closets one.

End Chapter:3

4The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 4
Preparations

The adrenalin was wearing off and Jango started feeling fatigued. He closed his eyes for a moment while he and Mynoc made their way towards an unmarked speeder. Although the skirmish has been relatively short it still took its toll on Jango. As they reached the speeder he practically fell into it. Mynoc didn't say a thing as he entered the pilots seat.

Once they were in the air Jango popped the seal on his buy'ce and took it off. His medium length blonde hair was matted with sweat in spite of the enviro controls in his armor. He shook his head and ran a gloved hand over his face feeling the stubble on his jawline and chin. He looked down at his battered helmet in his lap and chuckled. "Guess we underestimated him again." Mynoc didn't say anything. Jango looked at him. "Were you able to analyze his fighting style?" There was the sound of servo motors whining as Mynoc just shook his head. "There wasn't enough time to suitably analyze him. He was scared though, My olfactory sensors were almost overloaded by the amount of musk he was putting off. " Jango turned to look out the viewport. "Good" he said with steel in his voice. "Lets get to the safe house and start figuring out how we are going to get another opportunity to slot him."

Goran woke up in the Jedi Temples med bay. He couldn't remember how he had gotten back to the temple. A Med droid walked up to him. "How are you doing sir?” Goran sat up weakly. “I feel like I got hit with a speeder truck, but other than that fine. What happened?” The med droid turned back to him. “I do not know sir, you came to the temple in a badly damaged speeder mumbling something about ‘he is coming for me’ you also had lost half of your right arm to some sort of explosion.” Goran blinked. He looked down at his arm. “Sir, we tried to save as much of it as we could but the damage to it was extensive.” Goran looked down at his arm; all of his fingers were now prosthetics along with parts of his arm. He let out a small growl of frustration. “Sir the council wishes you to report to them once you are feeling better, they want to know what happened.” Goran nodded his head slowly and started thinking on what he would tell the council.

5The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 5
Safe

Jango strolled down the walkway towards a run down apartment complex. He looked up into the night sky of Coruscant and at the Jedi Temple looming over him. This complex was about as close as you could get to the temple if you weren't a Jedi or an Anatarian Ranger. He slipped his buy'ce onto his head and entered the building.

There were maybe a couple other beings that were renting rooms currently and none of them were doing anything legal for a living, so he had nothing to worry about. He activated his gaunt computer and pressed a couple of buttons disarming the door to the apartment and entered it. The room was bare except for a couple of crates laying in the middle of the floor and various weapons and explosives laying on top of them. Jango walked over to the one window in the whole apartment and looked at the looming expanse of the Jedi Temple. He couldn't help but marvel at how massive it was. He blinked a couple of times and range finder slid down over his eye. He opened a com to Mynoc. "You have the drones yet?"
"Im running a little late." Came Mynocs raspy voice. "I had to ditch the speeder." Jango cursed "We'll get another shortly, just get those drones here ASAP. I want to get a layout of the Temple."
"Right away sir."

As Goran exited the Councils chambers he breathed a sigh of relief. He had told them everything he knew about his current situation. After the Council had heard him out, they decided that it was best for him to stay at the temple until he recovered sufficiently to find out why he was being hunted. He was safe, for the time being.

Last edited by Jango Nova on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

6The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 6
The Past

Goran walked down the halls of the temple feeling calm and at ease for the first time in a long time. "Hey there Goran!" Goran let out a strangled yelp and swung a hand wildly in the direction of the voice. "Hey hey hey its just me!" Goran calmed down and saw Jedi Knight Alia Hsand sprawled on the floor. He let out a hiss "Im sorry Alia, you startled me."
"Yah i can see that much" She said as he helped her off the ground. Alia was a human female about five foot nothing with long brown hair and a quizzical smile. "So whats got you all in a huff?" Goran lifted his right hand. As the long sleeve of his robe fell back it reveled the prosthetic arm. Alia let out a short gasp. "What happened?!" Goran let his hand fall back to his side. "Im not sure yet, but i plan on finding out."
"Let me help you."
"Im not sure that is a wise decision." She just stared at him with her hands on her hips. Goran tried to hold her gaze for as long as he could, but eventually he let it drop. "Alright you can help." She smiled at him and grabbed his prosthetic hand in hers "Tell me all that happened."

Dust was everywhere. There were sounds of a battle. A Mandalorian warrior stood clad in black and red armor. Black for justice, red for honoring a father. On the opposite side of him was a Trandosion Jedi wielding an Orange lightsaber. The Mando grabbed a beskad from a sheath at his side and charged forward. The Trando waited till the last second to swing his lightsaber down at his foes head. As the blade collided the Jedi was shocked to see the warrior still running towards him as his lightsaber only bounced off of his armor. The Mando tackled the Jedi swiping at his face with his fist. The Jedi bellowed as the claws on the Mandos knuckles raked across his face leaving bloody trails in their wake. The Jedi force pushed the mando away and lept after him to finish the fight...

The door slammed causing Jango to wake up with a start. He immediately had his pistol in his hand and aimed at the intruder. "Im sorry if i woke you." said Mynoc. Jango grunted and holstered his sidearm. He got up off of the cot he had made in the corner of the room and walked stiffly towards Mynoc. I'll never get used to sleeping in armor he thought to himself as he opened the crate next to his droid counterpart. Looking at the contense he smiled. "These will do nicely."

7The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 7
Side Job

Jango walked down the streets of Coruscants underworld towards a cantina. After Mynoc had made it back to the safe house with the package, Jango had departed to go acquire another speeder. He had check his accounts and he realized that if he was going to kill this Jedi he would have to wait a while to do so because he was quickly running out of funds for his vendetta. Thats the good thing about being a merc he thought to himself as he entered the cantina. We are always in demand

Goran and Alia walked into the Archives and started over to a computer. "So what are we looking for exactally?" Alia asked as she sat down in the chair infront of the computer. "Anything we can about Mandalorian warriors." Alia froze. "Did a Mandalorian do this to you?" Goran nodded. Alia shuddered "You are lucky to be alive Goran, Mandalorians are some of the most dangerous beings in the universe." Goran hissed impatiently "I know this Alia, what i dont know is why he was hunting me. The best way to inticipate you enemy is to know them. This is what i plan to do." Alia nodded and started the serach.

Jango sat at a seat in the back of the cantina surveying all who entered through his T visor. The glass in front of him was barely touched and so far everyone was to scared of him to get anywhere close. Jango didn't care, if they wanted to hire him they should be brave enough to do so face to buy'ce. He had been there for about an hour when he got up. He tossed a small cred chip the the bartender for the untouched drink and walked out of the bar. He looked up at the buildings surrounding him then started down the street to another cantina.

After three hours of sitting in random cantinas Jango decided to head back to the safe house. He was halfway back when his buy'ce picked up someone behind him who was trying very hard to keep up with him. Jango slowed down and the being behind him sped up. The being was wearing a cloak concealing everything about it. Jango readied his weapons just in case. The being walked up behind and reached out a hand to tap him on the shoulder. Just before it could Jango turned around and grabbed the outstretched limb. The being let out a gasp and struggled to get free of him. "What do you want?" Jango said, his voice amplifier making his voice sound all the more imitating. The being stopped struggling. "I want to hire you" came a small voice from inside the hood. Jango released the arm and the being drew it back quickly. "Well if you wanted to hire me you should have approached me in the cantina where you had a lot of witnesses." The being stiffened at this remark. "What i do is not your concern." came the haughty voice from behind the hood. "Well it is if you want to hire me." Jango said "And right now your not doing a good job."
"Fine maybe i will take my business elsewhere since you seem to busy." Jango chuckled at this. "You've got nerve for a young human girl." The being stiffened. "What makes you think im a human girl?"
"The fact that you couldn't get away from me, the pitch of your voice, and that your wearing a cloak."
"Well then i guess there is no need for it then." She said as she took off the hood. She had short golden hair and freckles."Will you take the job?"
"You still havn't told me what it is yet adiik."
"I want you to find my fathers murderer." Jango stopped short upon hearing this. "Ill take it, we will discuss price later, but for now you come with me." She stopped short "Why should i go with you?" She asked warily. "Because if you want to hire me your going to have to. You have nothing to worry about." She nodded reluctantly and they walked down the street to the safe house.

8The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 8
Searching

Jango quickly ushered the girl into the safe house then locked the door behind them. "Nice place you got here." She said as she looked over the place. Jango didn't acknowledge her snide remark and walked over to a crate and started pulling out extra armor plates and weapons. "So fill me in, who's the target and where is he."
"Its not a he, its a she." Jango turned his head slightly. "And what exactly is the difference? Shes going to be dead soon." The girl seemed to shrink back at the thought. Jango shook his head a laughed and continued unpacking armor. "So are you going to tell me who she is?" The girl shook her head. "Im sorry, Her name is Galle Vesth" Jango repeated the name to himself to commit it to memory. "Mynoc," He called "Run a search on the name Galle Vesth."
"Right away sir" Mynoc said as he came out of another room. Instantly the Girl had a blaster in her hand and trained on Mynoc. "Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy there Adiik. Hes a friend." She lowered the blaster slowly "Sorry," She said in a low voice. "He startled me. And i have a name by the way, and its not Adiik." Jango chuckled at her mispronunciation of the Mando'a word. "What does the mean anyway 'Adiik'?"
"Its used for children from 2 to about 13" Jango replied as he walked back over to the crate. "Well then you need to learn my actual name because im older than 13." She said in a contrite voice. "Some how i doubt that." Jango said as he took off his Buy'ce and laid it on the crate. "Well i am. Im 18 and my names Gwen." She said as she walked over to him. Jango smiled as he pulled out the last piece of armor and held it up to the light to inspect it. "Well then it seems we have some things in common Gwen, But enough chit chat." He said as he laid the piece down and turned to her. "Tell me what happened to your father."

Alia and Goran exited the temple archives saddened by what little information they had on Mandalorians. "Well that was almost a complete waste of time." Complained Alia. "Only thing we learned is that they were almost wiped out before the Clone Wars and that they are some of the best Mercs in the galaxy." Goran nodded his head in agreement. "We need to find out more." He said with an irritated hiss. He was used to hunting, not being hunted. "Well there is nothing more we can do tonight, lets sleep on it and maybe we will come up with something." Alia suggested. Goran nodded and they parted ways. Goran knew he would probably not sleep tonight but he might as well give it a try.

9The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 9
OYA! (Lets Hunt)

Jango adjusted the straps on his new armor additions and walked out into the Coruscant night. The only piece of information he had was that he was looking for a female bounty hunter who is currently working for the Black Sun. Just my luck he thought as he walked down the street. im hunting a bounty hunter from one of the largest criminal organizations in the galaxy. Gwen hadn't know the specifics about how the deal went down, all she knew was one second her father was alive, and the next he was on the floor dead with a female Zabrak standing over his dead body with a smoking gun. Jango check the image on his HUD and studied it. She looked like any other Zabrak. Jango closed the image and checked his surroundings. His HUD picked up some movement in a alley. About 5 Weequays were milling about drinking. The facial recognition on all them said that they were part of the gang that he had ran into while chasing the Jedi. Just my luck he thought as he walked towards them. He had to get past them to meet with his contact. Well lets hope for the best he thought as he charged his weapon systems. and prepare for the worst

"Hey look whos back boys!" said a drunken Weequay. The other Weequays all turned. "There going to be a problem?" Jango asked. The Weequay, who was the leader Jango guessed, laughed at him "Of course there wont be a problem. We had been looking to off him for sometime, you did us a favor!" Jango breathed a sigh of relief and continued on his way carefully monitoring the group as he did.

Jango entered the Cantina and walked towards the back of the establishment. He ignored the stares from people not wise enough to know better and sat down facing the door. The bar keep stared at him while he cleaned a glass. Jango stared back and the bar tender quickly went to get another drink for a customer. "Well you certainly know how to make an impression." Jango turned to the newcomer. "Well you dont see a Mandalorian in full beskar'gam everyday."
"I seem to remember that you had less armor and a different color scheme the last time we met." said the male Twi'lek in front of him. "There was no last time. You met my father."
"Ah my mistake, you all look a like." he said with a grin. Jango didnt move a millimeter. The Twi'lek barked a laugh. "Your father didn't like that one either. So what can i do for you..."
"Jango."
"Ah what can I do for you Jango?"
"I want to know where Galle Vesth is."
The Twi'lek flinched a little. "Might I ask why you wish to find her?"
"No."
"Well then it might be hard to find her." Jango took out a cred chip and placed it on the table. The Twi'lek looked hurt. "Do you think i would sell out one of my own for a few creds?"
"Yes, in a heart beat."
"Depends on the amount."
"5000."
The twi'leks eyes widened. "Done." he said as he snatched up the chip. "How do I contact you with the information?" Jango gave him a secure comlink. "Call me when you have it." He said as he walked out of the bar.

10The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 10
Restless

Jango walked up to the door of the safe house and opened it. Mynoc looked up, nodded at him, then when back to work. Jango slid his buy'ce off of his head, "Any luck?" Mynoc shook his head, servomotors whining. "Your lucky i was able to find your fathers contact. Black Sun keeps to themselves and they rarely hire anyone to kill someone, They have their own people for that. This guy must have been good." Jango set his helmet down on the crate and looked over at Gwen who was sleeping on the cot. "Honestly Mynoc, I dont know why i took this job. I know we need the creds but this might not end up being worth it."
"Oh it will be worth it, Trust me on this one sir." Mynoc said as Jango pulled a chair over to the cot and sat down in it.

Goran couldn't sleep. He just kept thinking about the attack earlier that day. He got up and put on his utility belt. Im going to get some answers he thought as he walked out of his room. "Took you long enough, Thought i would be waiting here all night." Goran turned around. "Alia..."
"Don't say it. Im coming with you and thats finale." Goran hissed in annoyance but continued on his way. "So where are we going?" Alia asked him. "Back to where i was attacked, Im going to get some answers."

11The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 11
The Call

Gwen stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She was surprised to see Jango sitting next to her bed arms folded across his chest sleeping in full armor. She smiled at his sleeping form and slowly rose. She walked into the small kitchen area and started making a pot of caf. "Good morning Miss Gwen." Mynoc said as he entered the kitchen. "Good morning Mynoc." She said as she got two cups out for the caf. "Was Jango able to find out anything last night?"
"No I wasn't." Jango said. Gwen turned around, "Sorry if i woke you. You looked like you could use the rest." Jango chuckled a little and took the cup of caf that Gwen handed to him. "I was able to meet a contact inside of the Black Sun who is hopefully going to give me the info i need. So until i get the call we stay put." A small frown crossed Gwens face. "But what if he doesn't call you and tips off the Bounty Hunter?"
"This was one of my Fathers contacts, He'll come through." Jango said as he finished his caf and walked out of the kitchen.

Goran and Alia walked out of the Cantina into the morning light. Goran could sense Alia's frustration. "We spent all night in the filthy cantina and didn't find out a single thing." Goran let out a raspy chuckle. "You forget that we were able to see the security cameras."
"And a lot of good that did us," Came Alia's retort. "All we saw was a Black and Yellow Mando and an ancient droid." Groan smiled. "That is true, But now we have an image of the quarry. It will be much easier to find him now that we know what his armor looks like." Alia frowned, "But what if he takes his armor off? What then?" Goran turned to look at her. "Have you ever seen a Mandalorian without armor? No i dont think he will take it off."
"So where to now?"
"To find someone who knows this Mandalorian"
"And who would that be?" Goran smiled. "The weequay gang that was outside the bar."

Jango heard the chirping of the comlink and quickly got up and answered it. "Got it," Came the Twi'leks voice "We need to meet soon."
"Alright, Same cantina?"
"No, meet me in the Senet plaza at noon"
"Will do." Jango said as he cut the com. He turned to Mynoc. "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
ner'vod." Mynoc nodded his head. "Oya Manda."

12The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 12
Complications

Goran and Alia walked out of the gangs hidout. They had found out little about the mysterious Mandalorian who had killed the leader of their gang. "Well now we know he has the ability to change his armor." Alia said pointedly "But not anything else." Goran hissed and kept walking. Just then his comlink chirped. He picked it up, "Goran here."
"Goran, we have a disturbance at the Senate plaza we need you to head there at once."
"I am on my way." Goran said as he closed the link, "Come on Alia theres a firefight at the Senate." Alia gasped and they both started running.

As Jango took cover behind a median, he wondered why these meetings always ended up like this. It had started off well, He and Mynoc had met with the Twi'lek and Jango had gotten the info, but as soon as the Twi'lek had turned around he had been cut down by sniper fire and Jango had dove behind the median. He cursed his luck and unclipped his buy'ce from the small of his back where he had stored it. The Senate Commandos didn't like Mandos walking around the place, made them nervous, but at this moment Jango couldn't care less. "Mynoc, see if you can track the fire."
"On it sir. What should we do about the Senate Commandos that are firing at us"
"What!? They're firing at us!?" Jango shouted into the com as a blaster bolt flew over his buy'ce. He turned and saw a commando jump behind a pillar. "Huh, guess they are, You worry about the sniper ill deal with the Commandos." Jango unclipped two drones from his belt and threw them into the air. "Drones in the air." He said into the com then switched to his voice amplifier. "Hey you di'kuts we're not the enemy!" He quickly ducked as a volley of bolt flew past him. "Well so much for negotiations." He took a stun grenade and chucked it into the midst of the commandos. He heard shouts of "Grenade!!" and then an explosion. "Found her Jango, drones are pursing."
"Good job Mynoc, lets bang out."
"Copy that sir."

Goran walked along the plaza observing the damage. There had only been one casualty and it had been a Twi'lek male. There was a blacked spot on the permecrete where a stun grenade had gone off, taking out a whole squad of commandos. They all said that a man with black cloak and an old droid had been talking to a Twi'lek. When they had finished talking the Twi'lek walked away and the man in the cloak shot him in the back then had ducked behind a median. When the commandos had started running towards him he had put on a Mandalorian helmet and thrown off the cloak reveling Black and Yellow Mando armor. "Do you have an image of his face?" Goran asked. "I think so Master Jedi, Ill have my team check it out and send it to as soon as we get it."
"Thank you sir, That will be all." Goran and Alia walked to their speeder and went back to the temple.

13The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 13
Complications Part 2

Jango jumped on his Barc Speeder and took off after the sniper. He already had an idea on who it was. "Mynoc can we confirm the species?"
"yes sir, its a Zabrak."
"Got you now Galle." Jango said in a low tone as he hit the accelerator.

Goran stared at the image in front of him. It was of a young man with blonde hair and stubble with hazel green eyes and a hard face. "So this is what you look like Mandalorian." Goran hissed "Odd, thought you would be much older with the reputation you seem to have."
"So did we find him?" Alia said as she walked in. Goran nodded and showed her the image. Alia studied it for a while. "Funny, i though he would be older. I'll get this to the CDF for them to be on alert." Goran nodded and Alia walked out of the room. "Well Mandalorian, i know what you look like, now what is your name."

A laser bolt shot past Jangos buy'ce bubbling the paint on it. "Fierfek!" he cursed as he jumped behind a wall. They had tracked Galle to an abandoned warehouse where she had laid a trap for them. "Why is this never easy!!" Jango shouted inside his buy'ce. Another bolt flashed towards his position. He quickly ducked for cover behind a crate. "Mynoc, see if you can move up and give me some cover. Looks like shes using heat sigs to see."
"Copy that sir, going to frost mode." Jango blinked several time on his HUD and felt his armor start cooling to whatever the background temp was. This would make him invisible to heat sensors as long as he didn't move infront of or behind something that was hotter or colder than he was. His armor would match the temperature, but it would take several seconds and that was all Galle needed to get a shot off at him. Jango watched as Mynoc slowly made his was towards a ladder leading up to the cat walk. He patched into one of his drones and sent it flying towards the back of the building and switched it to a thermal view. "I can do it too sweet heart." he said as he got a lock on Galle's location. "Mynoc here is where she is, checking it to see if its a decoy." Jango popped a flare and tossed it towards Galle's position. The thermal image showed the body twitch towards the flare and Jango saw the bolt strike the flare a second later. "Target confirmed and painted, KOS Mynoc, dont take any chances." He said as his drone shined an infrared laser onto Galle. Mynoc slowly got into range, lifted his DC-15 rifle, aimed and fired multiple times into Galle. Jango saw the body convulse a couple of times then lie still. Jango sent his drone in closer and saw what was left of Galle. He got up slowly and walked over to the body. "Two shots the chest, one to the head." Mynoc said as Jango arrived. "Good, lets get out of here before the CDF shows up." He opened a com back to the Hideout. "This is Gwen" Came the answer. "Its Jango, Galles dead, On my way back." There was silence on the other end. "Alright" Came the reluctant reply. "Alright then." Jango said then closed the link.

14The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 14
Complications Part 3

There was a knock on the door of the apartment. Odd, Jango usually just walks in Gwen thought before she opened the door. On the other side stood a Trandoshan and a Human. Both were wearing Jedi robes. Gwens eyes widened and she tried to close the door, but the Trando had already entered. "I take it that you are Gwen?" Goran said. Gwen didn't say anything as she ran towards the only window. She had to get out of here. Suddenly she felt herself getting pulled back towards the Jedi. "Gwen you are under arrest for hiring a bounty hunter by the name of Jango Nova to kill a civilian for personal gain." Goran said as he grabbed her wrists and put stun cuffs on her. "Now come with us. We have some questions for you."

Jango couldn't believe what he was seeing. The safe house was crawling with CDF troops. He had tried to raise Gwen on the comlink he had given her, but she wasn't answering. He slammed his armored fist into his BARC speeders handlebars. "How did they find us?" Mynoc shook his head "They must have tracked our movements somehow." Jango hit the handlebars again. "Harr'chak! now we have to figure out what happened to Gwen so we can get paid." Just then Jango saw three people exit the building. He lowered his range finder and zoomed in on them. It was Two Jedi and Gwen. "Fierfek, the Jetiise have Gwen." They put her in the CDF transport and shot off in the the Courscant sky. Jango turned to Mynoc. "This job just went up in price, You ready for a jail break?"

15The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 15
Planning

Jango waited on the loading dock of a abandoned fruit warehouse. He felt exposed standing there in the open, but this was the meeting place. These planes better be worth it he thought as his HUD picked up a ship headed towards him. He stared at the old green FireSpray as it landed in front of him. He checked his crono, right on time like always. He walked towards the ship as an armored figure stepped out of the cargo hold. "Su'cuy gar Mandalor." Jango said. Boba Fett just nodded at him. He held out two data cards. "Thats the information you need." He said. Jango took the cards and gave Boba a high value cred chip. "Pleasure doing business with you Mandalor." Jango said as Boba walked back to the Slave 1. After he had taken off Jango walked back to his BARC speeder.

Jango stared at the plans in front of him. It was a mass of corridors, air ducts, ventilation shafts and so much more. "There are so many options." He said as he rubbed his head. Mynoc walked over to the Holo projector. "Ill get to work on this right away sir."
"Good, tell me when your finished" Jango said as he walked to his bunk aboard the Jetsii Bane."

16The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 16
Breaking and Entering

Beep Beep Beep Jango grunted and pressed the stop button on his chrono and got out of his bunk. He stretched out his aching muscles the headed towards the freshers to clean up. After he was finished he suited up in his armor then clipped his buy'ce to his belt and walked into the cargo bay. "Any news Mynoc?"

Mynoc was staring at a holomap in the middle of the cargo bay. Jango could see a red line tracing the maze of passage ways inside the complex. "Sir, I think i found a way, but it won't be easy to say the least." Jango nodded "Fill me in."

Qwen stared at the cell wall. She didn't know how long she had been there, but she knew she wanted out. All of the questions the Jedi had asked her kept running through her mind. Why did you hire a bounty hunter to kill senator? Where is he now? What is his name? Tell us about his equipment. He clenched her fists tight and screamed. She didn't want to tell them anything, but she didn't know if she could take it any longer. The insistent questions. She curled into a ball and cried quietly to herself until she fell asleep.

" Three...Two...One...GO!" Jango ran to the wall of the prison as fast as he could. dodging the search lights and proximity mines. As soon as he reached the wall he crouched down and activated his stealth armor. "In position." He said over his com. "Acknowledged" Came Mynocs reply. Jango looked up at the top of the wall just in time to see a black blur hit the top of it with a slight clank. "Careful now." Jango muttered as he primed his repulsion pack. Mynoc gave him the all clear signal and Jango shot into the night sky. He landed lightly on top of the wall next to Mynoc and they quickly took off towards the guards house.

Jango switched his HUD to GPR mode and saw five guards sitting around a table. He checked his chrono. "two minutes till the sift change. Sight tight till then." Mynoc acknowledged and crouched down. Jango activated a Holoprojector around them that projected the imaged behind them in front of them making them invisible from a distance.

As soon as the guards changed, all but one headed down to the mess hall. Jango nodded to Mynoc as he turned off the projector and clipped it back to his belt. He upholstered his pistol as Mynoc opened the door.

The guard looked up as they entered. His eyes widened as he stood up fumbling with his blaster pistol. Jango pulled the tigger and the stun bolt hit him squarely in the chest and he slumped back into this chair. "Lets go!" Jango said as they raced towards a ventilation shaft. Mynoc pulled the grating off and quickly climbed inside followed by Jango who quietly slid it back into place.

17The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:09 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 17
The battle Begins.

Jango looked down through the air vent at the main prison room. It was a massive room with energy barriers every twenty yards. He slipped a small strip cam through the grate and patch into it with his helmet. Guards were going about their business and security cams were everywhere it seemed. "Mynoc," Jango said "See if you can hack their cams and shut them down."
"Sir, if i do that then the facility will go into full alert."
"Do it anyway, we can use the distraction." Mynoc nodded and Jango grabbed ripped off a panel on the wall reveling wires beneath. Why did we every make Crushguants illegal? he thought as he flexed the full beskar gloves he wore. They had ripped off the durasteel like it was nerf butter. Mynoc quickly patched into the prison network and started slicing.

Goran walked around the halls of the Prison. They finally had their first lead on the Mandalorian and he was excited. Finally he would get some answers as to why he was being hunted! Alia was with the prisoner currently while he was heading to the Mess hall to get some Caf for the both of them. Thats when the lights went off and the alarms started. He instantly stretched out in the force for Alia and found her right where he had left her. He let out a hiss of annoyance as he rushed towards the main com center to find out what was going on.

Jango dropped down from the roof and hit the ground making almost no noise at all. He was standing outside of the cell holding Gwen. "Thought you could use a hand." Gwen looked up startled. "Run! Its a trap!" Jango had his pistol in his hand as Alia came flying out of the shadows at him with lightsaber upraised. Jango managed to get a shot off before the Jedi was on him. He saw surprise cross her face as her lightsaber didn't cut through his armor. He hit her in the gut with his fist and heard her grunt in pain as the air exited her lungs. He kicker her off of him and quickly rolled away and up into a standing position. By this time she had recovered and started at him again. But Jango was ready this time. He drew his Beskad from its sheath on his back plate and swung it down onto the Jedi's lightsaber. Shock crossed her face yet again as the much smaller blade connected with her lightsaber and nearly knocked it from her hands. Jango moved in closer getting inside her guard and his Beskad connected with her leg. She let out a scream of pain as the blade lodged halfway into her Thigh. Jango brought his fist up under her chin and her eyes rolled back into her head as she hit the ground unconscious bleeding out on the ground. "Well fought Jedi," He said as he pulled out his Pistol and aimed at her head. "Well fought indeed gar chackaar!" he emptied his clip into her body, letting his rage cloud his judgement. He looked down at the unrecognizable body of the Jedi and crouched down, vibroblade extending from his gauntlet, and cut off her padawan braid and hung it from the antenna on his helmet. He stood up, reloaded his pistol, opened the cell door and motioned for Gwen to follow. She did without a word.

18The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:11 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Chapter 18
Final Showdown

Goran dropped to the floor with his head swimming. Alia was dead. Pure rage flooded into him and he threw his head back and let out a roar of hatred towards the Mando who had ended Alia's life.

Jango heard the roar from the other end of the prison and knew he was now being hunted. "Mynoc, get Gwen out of here. I have something I need to attend to." Mynoc acknowledged him and led Gwen to the air vent. "No!" She shouted, "Im not going to leave without you." tears streaming down her cheeks. Jango was surprised. He hadn't known that she had feelings for him. He took his buy’ce off and set it on the floor and took gwen by the shoulders. “I need you to leave with Mynoc,” She tried to protest but Jango shushed her. “Ill be fine, ill meet you back at the ship.” She looked up at him “You had better, otherwise im going to kill you.” She said as she smiled through her tears. Jango smiled at this and placed his buy’ce back on his head while Mynoc and Gwen climbed through the airvent.
Jango stood there and watched them. He was shaken by Gwen’s apparent feelings towards him. I didn’t even guess. He thought to himself mystified. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He would need to keep his wits if he was to survive the upcoming battle.

Goran stalked towards the cell where they had kept the prisoner who had hired the Mandalorian. His lightsaber was in his hands as he stepped around the corner. He saw a body lying on the ground. He averted his gaze, he already guessed who it was. “Looking for someone?” came a voice from above. With a snap-hiss Goran had his orange blade ready to strike whoever was above him. He couldn’t quite make out the figure standing there until a green blade appeared in his hands, illuminating the black and yellow battle armor he was wearing. “Let’s dance Jedi.”

19The Hunt Begins Empty Re: The Hunt Begins Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, I both love and hate how you put that cliffhangar in there! I really can't wait to see how this one ends. I'm pretty sure I know how, but of course, I may be wrong so I'll be waiting and seeing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum