Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, and I must say he did a good job as the Son. I mean, in general I didn't like the character that much but the voice acting behind him was pretty great!

Yeah, it would've been great to see Ray Park voicing Maul. But we also might get to see more emotion with Sam Witwer, he's had more experince in voice acting while Ray Park had only three lines the entire film and didn't really set that much of a precedent for Maul.

302Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

He was the son? Thats not a surprise either. In the video showing him recording for Maul,his voice sounds indeed like someone we have heard before.But to say the truth,I prefer Ray Park much more.Why didnt he make his voice?After all that would have been the perfect chance for him to return in SW.

303Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I did. It really wasn't a surprise-Sam Witwer has been on TCW before. Believe it or not, he was the voice behind "The Son" in the Mortis trilogy.

304Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:17 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

OMG!!! I just learned that MaulĀ“s voice is Starkiller from TFU!!! Did anyone know that?

305Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I remember that! I was kind of shocked when I heard it, but it is indeed a creepy truth! LOL, at least she does a relatively good Leia voice though (consdering it was a younger Leia), she doesn't sound a thing like Padme' in TCW.

306Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes it seems these voice actors have done many times recordings in video games too.For example Catherine Taber is the voice of Leia Organa in TFU.thats funny shes the mother and the daughter the same time.

307Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I hope they let Grievous kill night sisters personally in Massacre not just ordering battle droids around and hardly doing anything. It was nice to see him kill personally in Shadow Warrior, but after how easily he got defeated it was hardly worth it.
Agreed, but considering the previews we've seen, i think we will get a bit of Grievous action in this arc.

ARC Trooper wrote:I watched today in a german tv channel the Malevolence arc ingerman.It was fun.Only Dookus voice is bad.
Thank you superRTL for giving TCW in german.
LOL, I once watched one of my fav movies in french, and I was laughing my head off because they spoke so fast and to me (someone who doesn't know a word of French) it sounded like giberish.

Speaking of Dooku's voice, you know that new Batman game I got? Well, the main villain in it (Hugo Strange) was voice acted by the same guy who does Dooku in TCW (Kevin Conroy or something like that). Also, believe it or not, the animated series Joker (the same Joker in this Batman game) was voiced by Mark Hammil. Who would've figured SW greatest hero also being Gotham's most wanted supervillain? LOL! I also believe Bradley Dee Baker (voice of TCW clones) also had a couple roles in the voice acting of Batman: Arkham City, though I don't know which ones.

308Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I watched today in a german tv channel the Malevolence arc ingerman.It was fun.Only Dookus voice is bad.
Thank you superRTL for giving TCW in german.

309Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 am

I hope they let Grievous kill night sisters personally in Massacre not just ordering battle droids around and hardly doing anything. It was nice to see him kill personally in Shadow Warrior, but after how easily he got defeated it was hardly worth it.

310Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one...and hope Grievous isn't beaten once again.

I think so, I mean, we know that Maul is out for revenge on Kenobi and that Savage will help his brother. I'm not sure if Anakin will be involved, but I definitely see Kenobi vs. Maul and Savage.

311Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

We'll see what happens. I really cant imagine the outcome of that duel.

As for the return of Maul,do you think he will fight alongside Savage against Anakin and Kenobi?

312Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I know that, I'm just saying that considering all the other major characters they've messed up and all, it wouldn't surprise me that they would kill of Ventress because in their minds, no one knows any better.

313Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Youre right,but thats not what happens in the comic book's. In the comic she's betrayed by Dooku during a battle in Boz Pity and she gets seriously wounded. Kenobi feels sorry for her and brings her aboard a medical ship.Few minutes later she wakes up,walks to the cockpit and orders the pilots to fly as far as it gets.Her end is unknown....

314Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, I COULD see them kill off Ventress simply because "she's not in ROTS". But as long as Grievous isn't made out to be pathetic like in Shadow Warrior, I think it'll be alright.

315Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

ARGH!!! That means we must wait another week! Anyway,I dont think we see the main trio in this arc and as for the Grievous-Assaj duel I cant imagine what will happen since none of these 2 characters can die.

316Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

The next episode starts next week not this one, it starts on Friday or Saturday depending on which country you are from and how you view it.

Despite these disappointing last few episodes I am still looking forward to the 4 part season finale, the Savage arc was superb in S3, Katie Lucas did a great job. As long as Anakin and Ahsoka aren't on this arc and Grievous isn't made to look weak like on Shadow Warrior there shouldn't be any major problems.

317Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Is the next episode coming this Friday or next week?

318Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:yes,exactly.So how's everyone feel that another season comes to an end in 4 eps?
Eh, we still have Maul and the Nightsisters vs. Grievous deal about to go down so I'm not getting too sad over the imminent end of the season yet.

CISFANBOY wrote:The only thing I don't agree with in your review is that this episode was better than Shadow Warrior. Shadow Warrior may have messed up Grievous, but this episode messed up Dooku, Cad Bane and Embo. In this episode some they took some of the coolest most dangerous SW villains and just made them look like a bunch of clowns.

I can't really say I care if Bane returns next season, if all he is going to do is lose to the main trio again I would rather not see him. I think its about time they featured Durge now it wouldn't be too bad having him give the main trio some trouble for a few seasons.
Yeah, Shadow Warrior hit me as a big Grievous nut pretty hard.

As for Bane, I would say they really messed him up, I mean it's not like he had a really fair fight or anything and the great thing about Bane is that he's an expert escape artist-we know he'll bust out of prison sooner or later. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the team should have him lose much more, but I don't think they've destroyed his awesome character too much.

319Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 am

The only thing I don't agree with in your review is that this episode was better than Shadow Warrior. Shadow Warrior may have messed up Grievous, but this episode messed up Dooku, Cad Bane and Embo. In this episode some they took some of the coolest most dangerous SW villains and just made them look like a bunch of clowns.

I can't really say I care if Bane returns next season, if all he is going to do is lose to the main trio again I would rather not see him. I think its about time they featured Durge now it wouldn't be too bad having him give the main trio some trouble for a few seasons.

320Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

yes,exactly.So how's everyone feel that another season comes to an end in 4 eps?

321Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the short fat one who was so annoying, his only good scene was his death scene, LOL.

322Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Who's Hay Zu? The little one in Nomad droids?

323Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, considering the entire arc lead up to this point, the entire arc was mostly a wastye of time for the TCW team. And I agree, not too many sacrifices this season, they seem to be making the villains' deaths as dark as possible though. I mean, Tamson blew up, the great Hay Zu was squished, Krell was shot in the back mid-sentence by Dogma, the Queen of Zygeria was choked to death, Agruss was impaled THROUGH HIS CHAIR and was driven into an electronic screen, and we saw a bit of dismemberment in this last episode. Poor villains, it seems they are destined to suffer...

He'll probably be randomly back again, I mean we all know he'll bust out of jail sooner or later.

324Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Im wondering how they gonna show us Cad Bane next season....

325Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 am

I agree with most of the things in your review GG, this was a rather pointless arc for me, even having the awesome Cad Bane didn't make the arc that enjoyable for me because they put him against the trio again, Moralo Eval was one of the only things I liked about this arc.

Another problem I have had this season is that there have hardly been any emotional hero deaths, apart from Waxer, Tarpals and Hardcase the other heroes that have died have been a bunch of no bodies. If you think back to how many important heroes died in S3, this season has been pretty bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum