Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Expanded Universe

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I never actually did that much on BH, I did a few chapters, but then things started to become really tedious for me so I just looked up the cut scenes on youtube.

Sometimes I wonder if they kept the Bando Gora's Chief Lieutenants fate a mystery on purpose in case they wanted to make a sequel to BH...

77The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I really liked the storyline to Bounty Hunter, that was one game I was concerned would have too bland or predictable a storyline, but it had enough twists and turns as well as the perfect amount of length to make it a good game.

LOL, considering those guys literally creeped me out, I don't really want to know what happened to the evil, deranged second-in-command. I know it sounds silly, but I can barely do those last few levels without freaking out at times. Not so much the very last one since it was mainly a boss fight, but the final one on Malastare and the first on on Bogden IV I absolutely HATED playing. I must say though, it actually made it feel a bit more real to me. I mean, it was obvious the Bando Gora were meant to be scary, but if they weren't scary while you were actually fighting them, then that subtle fact wouldn't be that realistic.

78The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 am

The thing I loved the most about Bounty Hunter was that it was a villain centric game. I really liked the Bando Gora I thought they were a cool enemy, I wonder what happened to that Bando Gora Chief Lieutenant his fate is unknown.

79The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I knew Bounty Hunter is a prequel to AOTC! thats why I want to see that game.

I was surprised to see my brother today playing TFU I.

80The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, I have Bounty Hunter too! I liked that game a lot actually. Oh, and it's the prequel to AOTC ARC, where you discover how Janog Fett became the clone template and all. Like CIS said, it's fun, though gets really hard about half-way through it and gets tedious on certain levels. Thankfully the game had great level design to make up for it.

As for TFU II on PC, it's pretty cool. Hard to master with the controls and all, but still fun and easy to get lost in. Graphics are great, and although much shorter than its predecessor, an overall great storyline.

81The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I dont know anything about the Bouny Hunter game.It must be amazing.Please tell me about it.
About the story and all that stuff,you know

82The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't have any of the comics or novels, but I do have the micro series on DVD and I have played quite a few Star Wars games like Lego SW 1, 2 and 3, I actually want to get Lego SW The Complete Saga for the ps3. I used to have the ROTS video game I think that was pretty good for the time it was made and it was quite long as well compared to a lot of games these days. I have TFU1 which was quite fun, the first half of that game was pretty amazing, I have played TFU2 but I didn't really enjoy it much. I also have Star Wars Bounty Hunter, the story was great on that game, but the combat starts to get really hard as you progress through the game and things can get quite tedious.

83The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

While I don't have any comic books, I have an entire bookshelf just full of SW novels. I also have a lot of video games.

Speaking of SW games, I literally just got TFU II PC version. I've had the rather lame Wii version of the game for a while now, and now it's time for me to get into the action with the version of TFU the way it was meant to be played, LOL.

84The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Expanded Universe Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I am! Lets talk about our EU stuff. I have all the CW graphic novels and some hardcover comic books. ''Crimson Empire'',one about Boba Fett and the one with Darth Maul exterminating the Black Sun.Plus 2 Knights of the Old republic volumes (1 and 3).
What do you guys have?

85The Expanded Universe - Page 4 Empty The Expanded Universe Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Who's a big EU fan? The Expanded Universe - Page 4 638621 The Expanded Universe - Page 4 86142 The Expanded Universe - Page 4 19747

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum