Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, not to mention what's really weird is that I can go on my other computer and it'll be PERFECTLY FINE! LOL, what the Jar Jar Binks is going on here!?Main Chat - Page 2 495192

27Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The sidebar is messed up by me as well.

28Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, that does seem unfair, and quite frankly suspicious. I begs the question as to how hard these people are actually judging. Anyway, good to know you got top ten, and humorous about your name. Honestly though, it's not just Greek names either-just about any foreign name sounds funny to us, so you can't take it too personal, LOL.Main Chat - Page 2 495192

BTW, am I the only one whose's FB sidebar is getting all messed up? I can only see the latest post, and I rather like catching up on news throughout the day on it.

29Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Im so mad about the results of the contest! AAARRRGGHHH!!! Not because I didnt win. I mean,ok I wanted to win so bad,but its still good to be in the top 10 this year again. What I hated is that 3 of the 5 winners won last year too! That was unfair! Really now. They made nice visdeos,alright,but choosing the same people to win is boring and unfair. If this year we had half the number of videos than last year,then in the next one we'll have even less for sure.
One thing is certain: If I make a video for the next contest again,it will be based on the live action films and not the CW,if thats what they want (none of the videos that won,was CW)

Listen here at 1 hour and 14 min. Its after the announcement of the winners. They read the names of the video makers and then the other 5 of the top 10. Its funny how they find it hard to pronounce my name correct. The first he says it right,but the second time wrong like last year. Chris Orfanides. You pronounce it Orfaneedes. LOL! I know,I know,greek names sound weird to you people.

http://www.galacticbinder.com/audio/podcast/sarlaccpitep55.mp3

30Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Awsome man! I hope you win, you always make great vids!Main Chat - Page 2 82824 You submited your Bounty Hunter arc/The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly right?

31Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:05 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Right now,while writing this message,I am listening to the new episode of the Sarlac Pit Podcast,in wich the winners of the 2nd Annual SW video contest will be announced. I cant tell for sure if there is hope for me to have won. I would have received an e mail if I'd won a title,I guess. Wish me luck! I will post the results to morrow!!!

32Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, like I said, don't count too much on seeing him. Don't get me wrong, it would be GREAT to see him, but I doubt George originally had him in mind when he wrote the storylines for 7, 8, and 9, something he did years before Heir to the Empire (Thrawn's first appearance in the SW universe) btw. I'm not saying to lose hope, because there are many possible scenarios where we might actually see him despite it being an original script, but I do doubt it and wouldn't keep my fingers crossed on that one. In fact, he may even be considered totally non-canon by the time of 7's release, just to give you the worst case scenario. All we can really do is wait and see if any popular EU characters will be added into the new trilogy.

33Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

You said Admiral Thrawn! It would be great to see him in the movies! Im not such a big fan of him and I dontknow many things about him,but he looks very impressive. And that is something I always like,especially when it comes to villains.

34Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'm 90% sure on that, lol. You see, the new trilogy is specifically mentioned to be a new original storyline, and it's based off of Geroge's script that he had originally written when he first created Star Wars. So unless his storyline involved people like Grand Admiral Thrawn or Mara Jade from the very beginning, they may be soon considered non-canon. Now, they may also make it to where the new storyline is also tied into the EU somehow, but that will be hard considering how expansive it already is. Either way, some things are probably going to become non-canon, if not most or all of them.

35Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Are you sure about that,GG? Will the EU stories taking place after episode 6 considered to be non canon? I think we have to wait until we the stories are written first. Then we'll see.

36Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

At first I was sad, but then as I heard more, I began to liughten up. For one, Lucas isn't being completely cut out of the picture. He's still staying on as a creative consultant, the new episodes are based off of his writings about what they should be like, and now Lucasfilm is completely merged with one of the greatest movie companies of all time. At first I was skeptical, but now I'm positive that this is actually a good thing for Lucasfilm and the Star Wars francise.

As for the new movies, I'm both psyched and sad. I'm psyched because I finally get to see how Lucas intended to end his saga-he originally wrote nine movies, and now the last trilogy of those nine are going to hit the big screen showing us post-ROTJ storylines. I'm sad however, because I also know what this means-all post-Jedi EU is going to be considered non-canon. So much for all that knowledge I spent years collecting in books and games.Main Chat - Page 2 495192 But I'm not gonna hate on that-this was George's vision when he created Star Wars, and it's his authority on the subject I listen to, not some random writers. While their stories were good, George's is the only one that rruly matters.

With that said, who wants to speculate on the new movies? We know it's going to be an original storyline, so we can scrap anything from the EU. Heck, is there even going to BE a New Republic? Who knows?Main Chat - Page 2 82824

37Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I heard aboout it too GG. its all over on FB. This feels completely surreal.
We couldnt even think about a new trilogy! And all of a sudden its coming in 3 years!!!
But I have to say,I feel bad about Lucasfilm being sold to disney.

38Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, WOW!!! Breaking news here, George Lucas has sold Lucasfilm to Disney!!! AAANNNDDD even crazier, they ARE going to make a Star Wars 7, 8, and 9!!! I'm so excited (and partly shocked) right now!!! I just hope this doesn't change anything bad for the francise or even Lucas himself, it just won't be the same if he quits out entirely on Star Wars, I mean, I know a lot of people complain about him some, but he's still and always will be the visionary and ingenious creator and director of Star Wars. Some people may not like where the francise went after and during the prequels, but that doesn't make him any less of the person that started it all to begin with. And with that said, I think George made a good call on this, and I hope the best of luck to his and Star Wars's future!Main Chat - Page 2 82824Main Chat - Page 2 82824Main Chat - Page 2 82824Main Chat - Page 2 82824Main Chat - Page 2 82824

39Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, had no idea! I bet that was an important day for you huh? Were able to see any of the parade you mentioned?

40Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

BTW yesterday,the 28th of October is national celebration for Greece! On 28.10.1940 began the second WW for Greece. Too bad I wasn't home to see the parade live.
Allow me to post this great song about this day from the swedish band Sabaton!

41Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, you know me so well!Main Chat - Page 2 82824

42Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I was almost sure you would say that,but I asked anyway. Well,even for huge anime fans Dragon Ball isnt so popular as it once was.

43Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I've heard about it, doesn't seem to be a type of show that would really interest me. I'm not one for anime really, idk why, just don't get into it as well as others.Main Chat - Page 2 133826

44Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Speaking of TV series,do you know the Japanese anime series Dragon Ball? I love it! But I never watched the whole thing as a kid because its a long show. Only the ''Z'',wich is a favorite for most fans is 295 episodes! I finished it few weeks ago from a website where you can watch for free anime series and now I started the first season called just Dragon Ball. Its 155 episodes.

45Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, it's nice to have on a boring weekend or late night. Just pull out all the old seasons and start a marathon!Main Chat - Page 2 82824 I do that for a lot of tv shows I like, especially comedies whenever I have a bad day.Main Chat - Page 2 12480

46Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:59 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thats great! I only have season 1. Everything else is downloaded.

47Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Nice! I've actually gotten each season of TCW as a Christmas present, no joke. LOL, I have a hard time making a list at times so it's nice to know one thing I'm sure to want.Main Chat - Page 2 495192

48Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

LOL!!! I'll get it as soon as I found it.

49Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

IDK, all I know is, that it is on my Christmas list!Main Chat - Page 2 82824

50Main Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Does anybody know when we can expect CW s4 on DVD? I think its coming this month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum