Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I got news from Gabby. I asked her if she can get on anytime soon.

She said that she will get on soon when she get ahold of some wifi.

She also asked to tell,that she loves us and misses us all.

252Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

The design was HA's handywork actually, so you should be thanking him. And yes, I think ARC will make a great administrator here.Main Chat - Page 11 12480

253Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Nice new design GG, I also think it was a good choice making ARC an Admin.

254Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

@ Darth Robin: I think you will, and from what I've seen, even more than that. They seem to focus on making this game a Batman/Uncharted hybrid in the SW Universe, and believe me, that'll be awesome.

@ ARC Trooper: It's a new Star Wars game that takes place in the Coruscant Underworld, aka, no Jedi, no sith, only a bounty hunter's survival skills (since your character is kinda like a bounty hunter). They said they wanted to bring in a darker version of Star Wars, and where else better than the most feared place in the galaxy (Ironicly right under the political head of said galaxy...)

255Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I heard about 1313,but I didnt payed much attention for it. Can someone tell me in a few words what it is about?

256Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Presicely! That would bee so awesome. Hopfully you get a lot of Boba Fett gadgets in 1313.

257Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:56 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think that'd be a cool, a "Bounty Hunter 2" has often been requested by fans!

258Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Darth Robin

Darth Robin

Ben HartAttack wrote:Okay, so I'm going to start off a discussion...

So Battlefront III has been canned supposedly, we've got Star Wars 1313 coming sometime in the future, and we can only hope the Force Unleashed III will come out sooner or later. So my question to you all is:

If you could create a Star Wars video game from scratch, what would it be?
A Boba Fett Game!

259Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ben HartAttack wrote:Okay, so I'm going to start off a discussion...

So Battlefront III has been canned supposedly, we've got Star Wars 1313 coming sometime in the future, and we can only hope the Force Unleashed III will come out sooner or later. So my question to you all is:

Ooo, muy, muy, meesa likin dis!

I like ARC's answer of "Republic at War". If I created a game though< I would make it to where it had everything you loved in SW-Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, Space Battles, and all that stuff, but not in the RPG way of TOT or KOTOR. There would be one set storyline, and different "play modes" for each scenario. Kinda like a SW video game bundle if you will!Main Chat - Page 11 65586

I'd also like to make a KOTOR 3, in between KOTOR 2 and TOR, that would be epic!Main Chat - Page 11 12480

260Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I would create a Clone Wars strategy game. One that would be better than the Empire at War games.
And as a second answer I say,something about Boba Fett. He is one of my fav characters and a game about him would be very fun.

261Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:53 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Okay, so I'm going to start off a discussion...

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

262Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ben HartAttack wrote:Heyo guys, sorry it took so long to get back here, but I bring good news! I started a thread in this forum where you guys can post comments to be read on our Podcast. I apologize for not doing this sooner. I'll be posting weekly topics that you guys can comment on. yodagrin

cool!

263Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:37 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Stephen Stanton subscribed to my youtube channeL!!! WOOOOW!!! I cant believe it!!!

He is awesome and so open with his fans it's almost unbelievable! Congratz!! yodagrin

264Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Heyo guys, sorry it took so long to get back here, but I bring good news! I started a thread in this forum where you guys can post comments to be read on our Podcast. I apologize for not doing this sooner. I'll be posting weekly topics that you guys can comment on. yodagrin

265Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Haha, really!? That's awesome man, instead of being a fan of a celebrity, a celebrity's a fan of you!Main Chat - Page 11 12480

266Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Stephen Stanton subscribed to my youtube channeL!!! WOOOOW!!! I cant believe it!!!

267Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Alright,I'll ask HA to egt on here as soon as possible to have a word too,right after I posted this message.

If you want to make me an admin,you do realize that I may have a few questions or shall we say...difficulties(?) til I learn how to handle the whole thing. Im 100% cherry in this matter.
That's fine, i did too when I started out. I think you'll make a great admin though.Main Chat - Page 11 12480

CISFANBOY wrote:I said to Arc earlier that I didn't think there was much point in trying again, because last time he managed to get some members to come back here, but they didn't stay here for long. The problem is that things aren't very active around here so the majority of people just prefer the fb page because things are more active over there. One good thing about Facebook is that you can Like things. You can also Like things over at The Jedi Council Forums.

I am am a member of The Jedi Council Forums and things are active over there, there is also a fb page for The Jedi Council Forums, but that does not seem to be as popular as the forums. I think that the problem is that most SWU people prefer the SWU fb page over the SWU Forums. I personally think that just asking people to come back here is not a good idea, it is not that hard to get people to come back here, it is keeping them here that is hard. Would you be able to get some new features added to the forums here? I would like it if you could click Like on things over here.
I understand your concerns CIS, that's why I'm making this time different. I'm focusing less on how to draw people over, more on what we have and then letting that do it's work on everyone else. When this forum started out, we had four members that posted every single day: Jaina, Leia, Barriss, and myself. And guess what, those were the best days this site ever had! And, believe it or not, we happen to have had four members log on today-you, ARC, HA, and myself. We can make it happen, trust me!

268Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 am

I said to Arc earlier that I didn't think there was much point in trying again, because last time he managed to get some members to come back here, but they didn't stay here for long. The problem is that things aren't very active around here so the majority of people just prefer the fb page because things are more active over there. One good thing about Facebook is that you can Like things. You can also Like things over at The Jedi Council Forums.

I am am a member of The Jedi Council Forums and things are active over there, there is also a fb page for The Jedi Council Forums, but that does not seem to be as popular as the forums. I think that the problem is that most SWU people prefer the SWU fb page over the SWU Forums. I personally think that just asking people to come back here is not a good idea, it is not that hard to get people to come back here, it is keeping them here that is hard. Would you be able to get some new features added to the forums here? I would like it if you could click Like on things over here.

269Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Alright,I'll ask HA to egt on here as soon as possible to have a word too,right after I posted this message.

If you want to make me an admin,you do realize that I may have a few questions or shall we say...difficulties(?) til I learn how to handle the whole thing. Im 100% cherry in this matter.

270Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Good idea, see who we can get to make it more than just us two. Is CIS with us as well?

Yeah, I'm surprised as well with my logic here. But I realized these past couple weeks, as no one was on, that it had nothing to do with a cool design or layout that made this place great in the past or brought people in. It was the people themselves. As long as people like us are here, then we can draw people in eventually. I felt that the only way we could do that though, is to stop "hiding" behind the "material" stuff on this forum. If we focus on promoting our community instead of some other random website, then we could actually stand a chance at popping out and being unique. Hence, the simpler format. However, I'm going to need some help on an administrative level, and that's where I happen to have mutliple ideas.

First, and I've been meaning to do this for a LONG time, I want to make you ARC an admin. You've always stuck by this forum, even when it's been hardest to do it, and that's what I think HA originally intended for the type of character in the administrators of this forum. And to get more to the point, I'm going to need someone with some "power" to truly help get this place up and running. However, I really can't/shouldn't be creating a new administrative personnel without HA's authority, and that's where my 2nd idea can come in.

We need HA back on here ASAP. He's our best chance at getting some people over here. Not to mention, I could use his help on the actual design of this place. The current design I have is temporary, I needed to make things as simple as possible to catch peoples' attention, like yours and obviously CIS's. While, like I said above, I don't really care about the design of this place, I do have an idea that might encourage FB goers over here.

The very first design was an awesome FB/Forum hybrid (layout like a forum, colors like FB), and it seemed to go well with the SWU FB page. We need to "promote ourselves" like I said before by connections, and that's the best way to do it.

However, the catch to this idea of going completely nostalgic is the fact that I was not an admin when I first came on. I have no idea how to find the original design of this place, hence, why I'll need HA for that plan to work.

If I can get get just those three ideas to work (ARC an admin, HA to get on, original design), we can then brainstorm on what else we need to do for this place.

P.S. I also have to REALLY thank you CIS for letting ARC know what's going on here. We really need to get the word out to our older members like ARC has suggested, and you've done just that and already helped a lot in getting this ball rolling. The SWU Forums are indebted to you! Main Chat - Page 11 12480

271Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

First off,Im surprised with the new design in here.

Now,I dont know why,but I didnt got an e mail informing me about your post GG and fortunately CIS Fanboy told me about it while I was on facebook couple of minutes ago.
Im definetely with you GG. I told you before how much I love this place. Tell me...us (whatever) what do you suggest.
I on my part,will send a pm first to Gabby on FB. I hope she can join us again,but if she still gets online just with her phone then we can forget it. Also,Ahsokasister suddenly showed up again on FB telling on one of her posts that she will be on vacation in Spain. I dunno when she gets back home,but I'll send her a pm anyway. Sooner or later she will read it.

272Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, enough messing around. If you love this place as much as I do, PLEASE post in here! I have an idea that just might work. Enough cool designs, neat layouts, and desperate promotional plans: we're going retro! This place was amazing when it had a simple little design and our original layout. With some help, I can start that up again! So please, tell me who's with me, I want to save this place and I suspect the rest of you do too.

273Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Alright, well at least it's good to hear from her again.

274Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I have no idea...
If you wanna know,Im also talking with Gabby on FB. The only reason she stopped getting on here,is because she's surfing on the internet with her cell phone and dont have to use anymore library PC's.

275Main Chat - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

What, really!? Oh no, I hope we haven't lost her, she's the only "old" member besides me that we still have! I hope everything's alright with her, I mean, what would cause her to block her own FB account? The situation gets tougher still...Main Chat - Page 11 878951

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum