Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Alright. All the discussion for BEL will be here. Please refrain from posting in the actual story thread unless you are in Character Wink

Currently list of Players.

Jango Nova
Jedi~Chick
General Grievous

If you wish to join, message me and add your character profile to the Who Is thread. Thanks Very Happy

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Y'all are doing an awesome job with the story. Very Happy I'll have my part up soon. I AM writing it. XD I was just distracted. Razz

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol take your time Wink and BTW great post Grievous. you catch on quick.

BTW if you want to read up on the 91st recon heres the wookiepidia page.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/91st_Reconnaissance_Corps

CT-3423 is Cassus and CC-8826 is Neyo Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Awesome! Thanks! I'll definitely be reading up on it. Smile

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Lol take your time Wink and BTW great post Grievous. you catch on quick.

BTW if you want to read up on the 91st recon heres the wookiepidia page.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/91st_Reconnaissance_Corps

CT-3423 is Cassus and CC-8826 is Neyo Wink
LOL, thanks that was complete improvision! But then again, I've always kinda been good at spontaneous writing, LOL.Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Just waiting on you now Jedi~chick Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Hah, sorry. I've been busy, so I'll re-read what we've got, and post it today! yodagrin Sorry!!! Razz

EDIT: I Posted It!!!!!! Sorry it's so short....it looked oh-so-much longer in the Word doc I wrote it in. XD Razz Oh well. I hope you like it. Wink Take it away, next person who wants to take it away..... sillyyoda

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol my turn. Now to think up the briefing... lol Ill probably keep it short and simple and allow yall to ask questions Wink

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yay, questions! Ooo, can I ask if we're all going to die?Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Yes! then Chance can whip out a pistol and answer you :p

But in all seriousness i should get a post up here soon Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Nice job!!! Smile I like what you put in Jango. Wink

Grievous can go next. Then me again. Wink

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Yes! then Chance can whip out a pistol and answer you :p

Haha, that'd be a great way to begin the story!Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

BTW, will I be taking Cassus and his squad of clones and another group of the 91st or will I be taking two completely unanimous groups?

Oh, and do you mind if I put all of the RPG threads in a mini forum here in the game section, they are getting all spread out!Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  97735 Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:Yes! then Chance can whip out a pistol and answer you :p

Haha, that'd be a great way to begin the story!Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

BTW, will I be taking Cassus and his squad of clones and another group of the 91st or will I be taking two completely unanimous groups?

Oh, and do you mind if I put all of the RPG threads in a mini forum here in the game section, they are getting all spread out!Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  97735 Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  495192

Lol go for it. And yes you are leading Cassus and my squad currently. If you wish to split the team up once we get there or take another group thats up to you.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Opps, wait a minute, sorry about the confusion, but I got mixed up. What I MEWANT to say, were who were the commenders. There's Cassus as you just mentioned, but who's CC-5564?

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Quin. Hes another ARC trooper that i will be playing as well lol

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH........ Ok, I get it now, lol, I didn't think quin was a commander, but I guess any ARC has the right to take up the reins, LOL, they're so awesome!

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Hey Grievous, awesome chapter!!! I really liked it. It shows more about Talon's character, and what he thinks of others. Wink And I like his thoughts about Marilee at the end too. Smile
I should have my part up soon, I'm going to be busy today (I've got a music lesson and my cousin slept over so we'll still be hanging out.) But I WILL write it! xDD

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Thanks! And LOL, take your time.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Good post Grievous although Neyo's reacting like that would have been out of character for him along with Chance. Wink Once there's more to go off of it gets easier to write for them as im finding out with Neyo since he already has a very defined character according to Wookiepidia lol

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok then, sorry about that. I don't really know of Neyo that well so I guess I'm learning lol.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol we all are Wink heres his Bio according to WookiePedia

A clone bred for nothing except fighting and dying for the Republic, CC-8826 was never given a chance to develop his own feelings and beliefs.[5] However, in Alpha-17's unconventional clone commander training program, CC-8826 was given a chance to form his own personality,[1] taking the nickname "Neyo" and forming an attachment with his clone commander colleague Bacara.[3] In the program, Neyo became one of the coldest and unfeeling clones in his training class, creating a laconic, almost morbid personality.[1]
Neyo was also a loyal clone trooper, willing to follow through any order given to him by his true commanding officer, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. When Palpatine declared Order 66, Neyo adhered to his master's wishes, killing General Stass Allie without a second's hesitation.[2]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, ok then, yeah I could see how my perception of him would be a problem, LOL. Well, I'll be sure to try and fit that personality better next time, though I don't quite think I'll be seeing much more of him though, considering I'm leading Casus and Quin and not him.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol your going to find out that you are going to be giving them suggestions and they will look to Chance to follow them Wink But yah as soon as Jedi~Chick get a post up we will be able to get the show on the road Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Hi y'all! Wink I apologize for not getting my part up. XD I have been busy getting things ready, because we might have a Hurricane coming toward us this week. So if I don't get my post up, that's why. xD
I'll try and get one up, but it will most likely be short. Razz Sorry!!!

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol no problem Real Life always comes first Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum