Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the best the EU can offer?!

+3
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Dan Grievous
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yes, please do, it's not like someone is going to go through your EXACT storyline. Not to mention, since I won't be able to get this game anytime soon, I'm wanting to at least hear all about it and know how good it is.

2What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:So for those of you that got TOR recently, what's y'all's story been like so far? Please go into detail, everyone's story should most likely be a bit different and would undoubtedly be interesting!

I was a Sith Inquisitor! Should I go on and give spoilers here!? LOL

3What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So for those of you that got TOR recently, what's y'all's story been like so far? Please go into detail, everyone's story should most likely be a bit different and would undoubtedly be interesting!

4What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:38 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, what a coincidence that the TCW episodes airing now were based off that comic book!

5What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i love all of them, but i like slaves of the republic

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

6What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ooo, which ones? Are any of them good?

7What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i have a bunch of new comics i bought in like september, they are awsome

Last edited by Anakin_lover on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

8What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Expanded Universe Basically any Star Wars book, comic book, video game, etc. that has a story that's considered canon.

9What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:58 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

whats EU stand for?

10What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, saw the video a while back and meant to comment but I forgot. Anyway, it was pretty good, they do a good job with their vids.

Anyway, what's y'alls fav EU era? Mine's TOR era, but I've known most people to prefer the New Reublic and New Jedi Order eras.

11What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

General Grievous wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I'll try Razz I am suppose to do an interview on my show about a film maker who is making a SW fan film during the old republic of the Expanded Universe. It looks like the film is going to be sweet! It's called "Prisoner 66"

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Did you want to say something Grievous, because the box with my quote in it doesn't have anything written under it.
Yes quite right, what i meant to say was that guest's movie sounds pretty cool, I'm a big fan of the Old Republic era so it's nice to see a fan-vid of it!
It will be sweet, here's a link to a video showing the directors of it and what it is going to be about. http://www.sponsume.com/project/prisoner-66

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

12What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I'll try Razz I am suppose to do an interview on my show about a film maker who is making a SW fan film during the old republic of the Expanded Universe. It looks like the film is going to be sweet! It's called "Prisoner 66"

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Did you want to say something Grievous, because the box with my quote in it doesn't have anything written under it.
Yes quite right, what i meant to say was that guest's movie sounds pretty cool, I'm a big fan of the Old Republic era so it's nice to see a fan-vid of it!

13What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Did you want to say something Grievous, because the box with my quote in it doesn't have anything written under it.

14What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Stay on topic.....Stay on topic......
Quite right, Red Leader!
What is the best the EU can offer?! 240510 What is the best the EU can offer?! 12480
Jedi~Chick wrote:Really off topic, but I thought my head was going to implode when my dance teacher played a Beiber song yesterday in dance class. XDDDDD

And LOL StarWarsTalkShow!!!!!! Stay on target......stay on target.......Wink
Yeah, Bieber creeps me out, he has a girlfriend, but I swear he's, well, it wouldn't be appropiate to say, but you get the picture. And I'm not just saying that lightly either, like some kids do, insulting one another left and right with it without even really knowing what it means. I actually though he was, what with his voice, and hair, and clothes choice. I've seen people look way more straight than him who turn out to be the very opposite! I'm not trying to offend anyone with my comment, and I apologize if I do, I'm not trying to insult him, I just wish he would represent himself better and not mislead people as to his standings in the relationship world.

15What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I'll try Razz I am suppose to do an interview on my show about a film maker who is making a SW fan film during the old republic of the Expanded Universe. It looks like the film is going to be sweet! It's called "Prisoner 66"

16What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Really off topic, but I thought my head was going to implode when my dance teacher played a Beiber song yesterday in dance class. XDDDDD

And LOL StarWarsTalkShow!!!!!! Stay on target......stay on target.......Wink

17What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

General Grievous wrote:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'll never listen to a Beiber song if I'm sad! Nuh-uh, he'll just mnake me worse, or drive me off the deep end!
Razz Just kidding.

Jango Nova wrote:Stay on topic.....Stay on topic......
Watch that cross fire boys.

18What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Stay on topic.....Stay on topic......

19What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'll never listen to a Beiber song if I'm sad! Nuh-uh, he'll just mnake me worse, or drive me off the deep end!

20What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Oh well, if your bummed just go listen to a Bieber song, I'm sure that will cheer you up!............ lol.

21What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I wish it was...

22What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 pm

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Is it September 16th yet? :p

23What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Grievous the Geonosis battle was one of the best episodes they made, but how in the world did the seps take back Geonosis with it being under the control of the Republic and build HUGE droid factory's with secret weapons right under the Republic's nose! Makes no sense to me.

I thought about that too.The logic in that is perhaps that the Republic didnt took over the planet at all.They just crushed the seps saved the Jedi and left.And remember Poggles words.He said to Count Dooku that his people will hide in catacombs.So the Geonosians started to build factories again once the Republic left the planet.
I see what you mean, but still they didn't leave any at all? and huge droid factory's? Another Filoni moment I guess.
Eh, I mean, the Republic would've left little to protect it, and the Geonisians could've built more instead of reusig the old ones.

Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:LOL, I had a feeling you would. Just for the record, if you liked Canderous Ordo from the first game, you'll be pleased to know that he's in TSL too. BTW, how far have you gotten? Are you still on Peragus II or are you farther?

Just got to Tellos
Sweet, Telos is kinda boring at first, but it gets intresting at the end. BTW, Pergaus is my fav level, it was so neat, kinda creepy, kinda mystical, and has a great ending.What is the best the EU can offer?! 82824 Oh, just for the record, there MAY be a glitch on Telos with one of the side missions. Since your dark side, it may not happen, but if you take up Lt. Grenn's bounties, there's a possiblility one won't work. It's the Escaped Criminals one, you'll find them on the surface on Telos later on in the game, but sometimes they won't appear at all! So just keep that in mind.

24What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:LOL, I had a feeling you would. Just for the record, if you liked Canderous Ordo from the first game, you'll be pleased to know that he's in TSL too. BTW, how far have you gotten? Are you still on Peragus II or are you farther?

Just got to Tellos

25What is the best the EU can offer?! Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

ARC Trooper wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Grievous the Geonosis battle was one of the best episodes they made, but how in the world did the seps take back Geonosis with it being under the control of the Republic and build HUGE droid factory's with secret weapons right under the Republic's nose! Makes no sense to me.

I thought about that too.The logic in that is perhaps that the Republic didnt took over the planet at all.They just crushed the seps saved the Jedi and left.And remember Poggles words.He said to Count Dooku that his people will hide in catacombs.So the Geonosians started to build factories again once the Republic left the planet.
I see what you mean, but still they didn't leave any at all? and huge droid factory's? Another Filoni moment I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum