Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+5
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
StarWarsTalkShow
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Another fan fav that the BF team got a lot of criticsm for for not putting it into the second game was the Rhen Var maps, not so much the Citadel but the Harbor. I liked both, but I loved the harbor, especially if you spawn of of the ice caves and try to defend the command post there.

27Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The most maps in BFI are epic.My favorites are Geonosis,Bespin Platforms and Cloud City and the Dune Sea. The Republic Gunships on Geonosis are awesome. Rockets,ball turrets,infantry transport.You can do so much with them.

28Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

As for the BFII talk, I agree, the second game was much easier than the first, I also liked the maps better on the first as well. However, the 2nd game also felt a bit more immersive, with enemies and friendlies everywhere while in the first one it took going to a command post to see a lot of enemies. Personally, I like both games a lot and I play both often since they're pretty unique. I also liked the newly released BF: Elite Squadron for PSP, my friend has it and I play it all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact you have to lock on to hit an enemy, but when you can fly into both ground and space in the same battle, little things like that don't matter that much anymore, LOL.

As for EAW, LOVED that game, I'm a pretty die-hard strategizer, I can play chess and checkers all day, LOL, and EAW truly gave me a good SW/Strategy combination.

Oh, and to CBC, Republic Commando is very good, it has both strategy and just all out action depending on how you want to play-the game has room for both. I kind of hated the ending though, LOL, I'm not going to spoil anything though.

29Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I haven't played that one yet but I'm not a big fan of strategy games. I really want to check out Republic Commando!!

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

30Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Empire at War is also good.But you have to like strategy games.

31Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I really like Battlefront II! It's the only video game that I play often and enjoy. The diversity of planets, characters, and battles within the game are great!

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

32Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

There is a hard mode but still the game is too easy.As if nothing changes (Im talking always about the Ps2 version). For example, in the first game I rarely destroy a CIS Tank and in the second game with...4 or 5 rockets from the launcher its gone.The same with larger war machines like the At-At's.The best way to bring these things down in Battlefront 1 is the tow cable.If you try launchers or turrets you might loose the battle until you have destroyed it. And in the second game you just take a rocket launcher and aim for its neck to cause extra damage or you can throw mines on its way.
And there more things that I can also compare to these 2 games.

33Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I don't ever find it too easy. I mean, sure, I can usually survive each battle without losing a life and all, but I have to use strategy and skill to actually win the battle. not to mention, isn't there a hard mode on that game for experts?

34Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

One of the things I dont like in Battlefront II is that the battles are too easy.Especialyy with all those upgrades and ranks you have with each class.

35Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I rarely have that issue, if I get shot above the enemy capital ship, it's by their Auto Turrets.

36Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Oh,yes.Flying above the enemy capital ship is really dangerous.And it gets more difficult to stay alive when you have Tri-Fighters on your tail launching missiles at you.

37Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I get it more when I'm approaching the enemy capital ship and the heavy cannons are trying to deplete it's shields.

38Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I think this happens everytime you hunt an enemy fighter above your flagship.The guns are aiming for the enemy but they misfire cause of his maneuvers.

39Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Why have I always the feeling that my own AA guns shoot me when I play spacebattles in Battlefront II? Does anybody else in here feel the same thing?
Ha, yeah, I noticed that to, especially the heavy cannons, I keep on worrying I'm gona become spacedust with them blasting only a few mere feet away from by starfighter.

40Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Why have I always the feeling that my own AA guns shoot me when I play spacebattles in Battlefront II? Does anybody else in here feel the same thing?

41Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:Only that? My friend told me you have to reach the Power Tech class or somethin like this.

Not that I know of... Cause the only difference between the classes is ones a Tank and the others a Medic. Im currently wearing a helmet that you mostly see Mercs wearing and im a Powertech..

42Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Only that? My friend told me you have to reach the Power Tech class or somethin like this.

43Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:Do you need to be Power Tech or Mercenary to have it?

As far as I know you have to have the heavy armor ablility

44Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Do you need to be Power Tech or Mercenary to have it?

45Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

ARC Trooper wrote:Can you find a Mandalorian armor later in the game?Or at least something related to it?

Yah there are Two sets of it you can get, But its not called Mandalorian armor for some reason.

46Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Can you find a Mandalorian armor later in the game?Or at least something related to it?

47Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Have fun working for Nem'ro ARC lol. He never seems to go away..

48Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I hope I get it sometime myself too.Only Im afraid that I will lose my life if I get it. LOL!

49Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that's awesome man! I totally want to get that game somteime, if my parents will ever let me.

50Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I played yesterday in my friend's PC TOR. This game is incredible!!!
I joined the Sith Empire with a bounty hunter.I started the game in Nall Hutta and after the assasination of two of my companions I started go on missions a Hutt crime lord was giving me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum