Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everything Else

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I think the idea of a completely new superhero was a great idea. Cole is one of those few superheroes that's both highly powerful yet still vulnerable. I also like the idea of being either good or bad, hero or villain. It kinda makes the game a sort of RPG, which is something I've never seen before in a superhero game.

2Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

I have played Infamous before and I have also played the demo for Infamous 2, I thought the powers were a lot better than they were in the previous game when I played the Inafamous 2 demo.

3Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Eh, kinda. Like I mentioned, I just got the Uncharted series recently and love it. Has a bit more language than I prefer, but it's not any worse than most movies nowadays. I actually like the fact it's realistic, I've never seen anything like it before. I've also gotten into Batman a lot over the past year, and I've become a big fan of the Batman Arkham series. I'm also about to start in on the Infamous series. But beyond that, I've not played an awful lot of new games.

4Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:28 am

General Grievous wrote:Ok, so has anyone else heard of the Uncharted game series like I have? I love this series, and I'd recommend it to all mid-teenagers. What about you ARC? I know you live in Germany, but know your interests, I'd think you'd like these games, have you heard of them?

I have heard of the Uncharted series, but the series seems too realistic for my liking. Have you been playing many games this year GG?

5Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, so has anyone else heard of the Uncharted game series like I have? I love this series, and I'd recommend it to all mid-teenagers. What about you ARC? I know you live in Germany, but know your interests, I'd think you'd like these games, have you heard of them?

6Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

oh, then never mind... Everything Else 133826

7Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

LOL

Um, nooo.... I am sure I've heard of them, but again not a fan of a lot of stuff. I'm very picky. I do like playing the Fallout games like "Fallout: New Vegas" and Call of Duty as well.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

8Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I find it very interesting, I mean, it focuses very much on what could happen in the future. Not the very near future, but I could definitely see our world coming to the extremes of making our kids kill one another like in the Hunger Games in distant generations...

But enough personal thoughts and blah blah blah on kids being forced to kill each other in the future-new topic. Have any of you ever heaqrd of the Uncharted games eries? A friend told me about it, and I fell in love with it. In fact, I got a PS3 JUST for these games and a couple others. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

9Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Thu May 31, 2012 7:52 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Yeah, if it doesn't start with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." it just isn't for me Smile In all seriousness though, I just don't know why I don't care to read or watch it. Maybe I will one day.

10Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, is it too futuristic for your tastes?

11Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Lol, I've heard of them, but I just can't get into the "Hunger Games Mood". There is something about them that I don't like or I should say something about them that doesn't make them sound all that appealing. People keep saying it's awesome, and I'm sure it is, but even with all the hype I don't care to read/watch it.

12Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, since this IS the everything else section and it's been slow waiting on the new design/possibly new site, I figured we might as well go a bit wild for right now.

Who else has heard of the Hunger Games? They are quite good in my opinion, and since it's become such a big hit, I was wanting to know the rest of y'all's opinions on it.

13Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh, do you mind if I move this to the Underworld section? A discussion about a video game doesn't neccessarily count as one of our Forums actual games.

gameplayer

What mmos are you playing? Do you like to play wow? Most of players may
answer “of course!”. But I like to play guild wars. This is also a
great game. And now I want to know how guild wars 2 is different from
other MMOS.

15Everything Else Empty Re: Everything Else Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Do you mind if I move that post over to the Eveything Else section where we mainly talk about collectibles and stuff like that? We try very hard to keep our fan-fic section clean for the authors who write in it.

16Everything Else Empty Rare Vintage Star Wars 1979-1984 parts... Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 am

jax0n

Lots of rare 1979 - 1984 parts below:

http://search.ebay.com/?sass=drour1cuerda&ht=-1

17Everything Else Empty Everything Else Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

So what will be our first subject of interest? Question Question Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum