Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Who Is"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Who Is" Empty "Who Is" Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Rules for this thread are...

1. Only make one post for each Charactor. Edit that post as needed or appropriate, that way no one needs to hunt through pages if they wan tto look up a tidbit for one of the RP's.

2. Title your charactor post with your charactor name (again to make it easy to find) as well as use the formatting options ot make the name visible in the post body.

3. Comments are welcomed.

4. Don't be afraid to keep some stuff back if you are planning for a big unveil later on, but please come back here and update your post (as shown in rule 1) so that we can keep it in mind when we continue the RP's.

Hope this makes as much sense to you as it does me.

Possible Characters for the RPG are as follows: Clone Troopers, ARC Troopers. Wink

If you have any questions about how to do the character bio just ask Wink The one i did is currently set up for a Mandalorian, but you can take it and change it for your character

Chance Nova

Species: Human
Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 195 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Scars/Facial Markings: none
Year of Birth: 44 BBY
Home Planet: Mandalore
Clan: Arqet
Preferred Weapons: Westar 34 blaster, DC-15 rifle
Warfare Specialty: Recon, Target ID
Armor: Brown with Black markings.

Bio: Has worked with Republic Intelligence since the beginning of the war. Stationed mainly with the 91 Recon Devision, he has grown attached to the Clones of the regiment and now wears their sigil on his armor proudly.

Last edited by Jango Nova on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

2"Who Is" Empty Re: "Who Is" Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Talon Starlight

Height: 6.2 ft.

Weight: 172 lb.

Eye Color: Green

Home Planet: Dantooine

Posistion within the Grand Army of the Republic: Jedi General

Position within the Jedi Order: Jedi Sentinel

Physical Distinguisments: Few scars surprisingly, considering his many dangerous missions in service of the Order, but he's always prone to get some. His hair is always cut as short as a crew cut, and is known to many as being browner than most other people have ever seen. The reason for this is unknown to even himself, but he also cares little about it.

Social Distinguishments: Few friends in the Order due to being considered slightly rogue, but known associates are Rahm Kota, Mace Windu, Quinlan Vos, Kazdan Paratus, and Anakin Skywalker, all of whom he has served at least one mission with.

Carries at all times: A hat simliar to bounty hunter Cad Bane's, at tattered Jedi Robe he's never bothered to fully fix when cut or torn, and two lightsabers, one blue and one green.

Biography: A child who was taken away from his family at a young age to the jedi temple to be trained due to high Force Sensitivity, Talon has been with the Jedi order nearly all his life. However, after an unknown incident during his first mission without his Master, he's always believed that the Jedi Order is flawed in many ways, and often does what he feels right, despite whether or not the Jedi Council approve of it. He's known as a rogue amongst the Order who is going to fall the Dark Side sooner or later, but he's yet to even be tempted by it. Whenever the Clone Wars broke out, he immediately joined the fight, winning several major battles for the Republic, and everytime in a rather unorthodox way. But many wonder if in war time the dark side will tempt him and finally seduce him, as many of the Order have during this dark time, however he's yet to lose his footing within the path of the light.

3"Who Is" Empty Re: "Who Is" Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

(I think I already spoke with you Jango Nova, about being a Jedi. I hope Grievous doesn't mind. xD)

Marilee Sunstar (not the same as my fanfic, just recycling characters)

Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Facial Markings/Scars, etc.: No visible scars, though she has had her fair share of minor injuries throughout the war.
Home Planet: Dantooine (Grievous took that, but Marilee's character is from Dantooine in my 'canon' for my fanfic. Should I change this?)

Position in the Jedi Order: Jedi Knight (newly knighted) Jedi General.

Known Associates: Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Kaminoan Scientists (whose names escape me at the moment....), Aayla Secura, and Yoda.

Weapons: Lightsaber. Blue blade. Custom handle. xD

Bio: Marilee was born on Dantooine. She was taken/found by Jedi Master Shaak Ti as a young baby, and brought to the Jedi Temple. She was raised their her whole life, and eventually became a Padawan to the same Master who found her....Master Ti. Recently Knighted, 24 year old Marilee Sunstar has spent time on Kamino, training clones and helping supervise matters there. After the Battle of Kamino during a Separatist attack, Marilee is thrust into war. She is now a Jedi General in the Clone Wars, fighting alongside companions like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker (with whom she was a padawan with at the same time (ask me if you're confused on that one)). She has lead many successful missions, and is considered a trustworthy and wise leader, despite her young age. Smile

4"Who Is" Empty Re: "Who Is" Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Alright, all Jedi spots are taken, If you still want to join please pick one of the Clone Trooper classes i mentioned in the first post Wink Im working on the first post and it should be up shortly. Very Happy

5"Who Is" Empty Re: "Who Is" Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jedi~Chick wrote:(I think I already spoke with you Jango Nova, about being a Jedi. I hope Grievous doesn't mind. xD)

Marilee Sunstar (not the same as my fanfic, just recycling characters)

Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Facial Markings/Scars, etc.: No visible scars, though she has had her fair share of minor injuries throughout the war.
Home Planet: Dantooine (Grievous took that, but Marilee's character is from Dantooine in my 'canon' for my fanfic. Should I change this?)

Position in the Jedi Order: Jedi Knight (newly knighted) Jedi General.

Known Associates: Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Kaminoan Scientists (whose names escape me at the moment....), Aayla Secura, and Yoda.

Weapons: Lightsaber. Blue blade. Custom handle. xD

Bio: Marilee was born on Dantooine. She was taken/found by Jedi Master Shaak Ti as a young baby, and brought to the Jedi Temple. She was raised their her whole life, and eventually became a Padawan to the same Master who found her....Master Ti. Recently Knighted, 24 year old Marilee Sunstar has spent time on Kamino, training clones and helping supervise matters there. After the Battle of Kamino during a Separatist attack, Marilee is thrust into war. She is now a Jedi General in the Clone Wars, fighting alongside companions like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker (with whom she was a padawan with at the same time (ask me if you're confused on that one)). She has lead many successful missions, and is considered a trustworthy and wise leader, despite her young age. Smile

Well I don't see any reason why we can't both be Jedi from Dantooine. In fact, that might kinda cool! "Who Is" 65586

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum