Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:Lol your going to find out that you are going to be giving them suggestions and they will look to Chance to follow them Wink But yah as soon as Jedi~Chick get a post up we will be able to get the show on the road Wink
Yay, some good ole' distruption of the chain of command to keep things interesting!Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  - Page 2 495192 LOL, jk, it actually does sound interesting, it will provide for quite the storyline.

Jedi~Chick wrote:Hi y'all! Wink I apologize for not getting my part up. XD I have been busy getting things ready, because we might have a Hurricane coming toward us this week. So if I don't get my post up, that's why. xD
I'll try and get one up, but it will most likely be short. Razz Sorry!!!
LOL, it's fine, no problem.

Jango Nova wrote:Lol no problem Real Life always comes first Wink
It does? Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  - Page 2 495192 LOL, had to say it.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Jedi~Chick, if you dont think you can get a post up in the next few days, im just going to take it and run with it lol Just want to keep the story alive. If you cant and you want your character to ask a question shoot me a PM and ill add it to my post Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Ha, so SO Sorry guys! I was actually just gonna post and tell you that I really don't have time at the moment to get anything up, I'm busy with school, and things have been too hectic for me to take time to write. Sad I'm sorry!!!! Just go ahead and post the next part, you can make up what you'd think my Character would ask, (remember, she's a newbie to being a Jedi Knight) and I'll add my part later. Smile
Thanks! I'm so sorry, once again. Razz

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's fine, no harm done. BTW, yeah, school can get hectic within the first few weeks, but it'll probaby get better once you get reused to things.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Alright, school ate me alive this week lol But im going to get a post up this evening.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, school's been driving me nuts as well.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Good post Grievous! Wink As soon as Jedi~Chick get a chance to post ill get a reply up for ya lol That should be interesting.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Thanks, I decided to go in full spectrum on Talon's character and try to get your characters's personalities right. I wasn't sure it worked, but it looks like it's paid off!

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Grievous that was GREAT!!!!! Very Happy I'll do some writing tonight and post sometime tomorrow, hopefully before it gets too late in the day! LOL!
I loved your parts! Sorry I haven't gotten mine up....I've been so blasted busy.....well, I'll find/make some time! This is really coming together!!!! I liked the convo between Talon and Marilee. Wink Nice job.

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Thanks, I decided to go in full spectrum on Talon's character and try to get your characters's personalities right. I wasn't sure it worked, but it looks like it's paid off!

Lol i dont think Chance would have been that insubordinate but yes you have done good so far Wink

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh ok then, sorry about that. Again, i'm still learning the ropes of it all (think that's how the expression goes anyway)

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

General Grievous wrote:Oh ok then, sorry about that. Again, i'm still learning the ropes of it all (think that's how the expression goes anyway)

Lol its no problem, ill roll with anything you throw at me Wink

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok thanks, at least puts a little pressure off, lol.Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  - Page 2 495192

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

I hate to keep doing this, but Jedi~chick, if you want us to keep going let me know lol Waiting on you currently Wink

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Eee I know.....so sorry guys. Sad I've been CRAZY busy. I haven't been keeping up with any of my online things. XD I DID write something for the RP, and if I can, I"ll edit and post it tonight!!! it's small, but it should be okay. Wink I apologize again, I had a crisis in the home, and had no internet for a few days. O,o
But it's all good now! I'm hoping to be able to fix it all up to be posted soon!!!! Very Happy Thanks guys! yodagrin

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol its no problem... Not sure if i will be able to post soon since we are waiting for an evacuation notice about a wildfire we have behind our house (again..)

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Ooh stay safe Jango! Smile

I actually wrote something! I'm going to post it now. XD

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Ooo good post.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ooo, sweet! Just read the new post, I guess I'll respond since I'll be heading the first part of the mission.

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Woohoo! Grievous GREAT post! Smile Jango, when you get a chance, you can start up the next part. Smile Stay safe with that wildfire!!!!! I'm praying for you. Smile

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Cool i should be able to get a post up tomorrow... Not really sure where your heading with the whole power core thing grievous... but that should be interesting lol Ill get Chance and his Men on board and the begining of the mission started =D

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Um, lets just say I have something special in mind. Whenever Talon said he'll stay and secure the reactor, I mean, he'll REALLY have to hold it.

Oh, and I guess I'll let Jedi take this next one, I'm kinda looking foward to see how this sparring match plays out, LOL.Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  - Page 2 495192

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Hehe should be fun. Wink

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Isn't it always?Behind Enemy Lines OOC (out of Character)  - Page 2 495192

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Oooh goodness. XD This'll be fun. Wink I'm going to read what we've got so far and figure it out. Wink Let me know Grievous if you want to see anythign specific. XDD I'll do my best to get it in there! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum