Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the best the EU can offer?!

+3
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Dan Grievous
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I really do enjoy the EU, but sometimes it gets confusing...
Ha, you said it! but. I still like it, it's worth the brain crashesWhat is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 495192

Jedi~Chick wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I really do enjoy the EU, but sometimes it gets confusing...

It is INCREDIBLY confusing. Razz And very dark and sometimes incredibly annoying. There are some books that I don't like too. They're just badly written in all out honesty. But there are some that are AMAZING. right now....my favorite EU novel is Tim Zahn's Allegiance. Wink It's between ANH and ESB and it is AMAZING BEYOND WORDS. Smile I'm almost done with it!!!!!! Very Happy
I've yet to read that, but I really want to!

Jango Nova wrote:Kewl i'll have to read that!
You should, Choices of One, like any Tim Zahn novel, is written very well.

52What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Kewl i'll have to read that!

53What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Jango Nova wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:

It is INCREDIBLY confusing. Razz And very dark and sometimes incredibly annoying. There are some books that I don't like too. They're just badly written in all out honesty. But there are some that are AMAZING. right now....my favorite EU novel is Tim Zahn's Allegiance. Wink It's between ANH and ESB and it is AMAZING BEYOND WORDS. Smile I'm almost done with it!!!!!! Very Happy

Lol. That was the first SW book i ever read. Very Happy Its rumored that they are making a sequel

They did make a sequel!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Choices of One is the sequel. I own it and am going to read it next!!!!!! Very Happy yodasmile

54What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Lol. That was the first SW book i ever read. Very Happy Its rumored that they are making a sequel

55What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

56What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I really do enjoy the EU, but sometimes it gets confusing...

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

57What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:What is you favorite EU stuff!?

I loved the comics that intro-ed Grievous and his brutality. Like his attack on the Ugnaught homeworld! In those he was a force to feared!

"Death Troopers" was a great book and I think it showcased a great Han/Chewie adventure in the time before they meet the fearless Leia Organa! The Zombies were great and even the audio book with all the sounds/music was incredible!

And there are too many great things in the EU of our beloved Star Wars saga to be shared! There is just too much for one man to love alone!
Good things to love indeed! I loved Death troopers just as much, it is definitely one of my fav novels. Honestly, I had NIGHTMARES reading that thing! LOL, though they we're actually kinda cool, dreaming of SW and all, LOL, I guess even scary SW dreams are still good dreams!

Jango Nova wrote:I Personally like the Thrawn Trilogy. That was one of the best trilogies i have read in a long time. Im also a fan on any book that has Mando's in it. but i think my favorite one was Fatal Alliance. I like the Old Republic era a lot and one of its main characters was a Mandalorian Crusader. Smile

I read both Death Toopers and Red Harvest, and i have to say Red Harvest was much creepier lol. But both of the are great!

And one of my favorite book on TCW (Besides the RepCom sires) is the book version of The Clone Wars movie. It was much better than the film IMHO Wink
I liked the Thrawn trilogy a lot too, Honestly, now i'm practically one of Thrawn's biggest fans. I was so psyched when in SW: Empire at War, it introduced Thrawn along with Tyber Zann since they were both tactical geniuses.

ARC Trooper wrote:

I loved the comics that intro-ed Grievous and his brutality. Like his attack on the Ugnaught homeworld! In those he was a force to feared!

"Death Troopers" was a great book and I think it showcased a great Han/Chewie adventure in the time before they meet the fearless Leia Organa! The Zombies were great and even the audio book with all the sounds/music was incredible!

And there are too many great things in the EU of our beloved Star Wars saga to be shared! There is just too much for one man to love alone!

These comics with Grevious are good.And hes awesome in the clone wars too.I have all the CW graphic novels.And some more about Boba Fett,the Knights of the old republic...
KOTOR! Did I just hear KOTOR? Hehe, don't get me started on the Old Republic, you won't be able to get me quiet!
I LOVED those games, even if they were glitch filled. The second one had the best storyline ever, it was so complex and intricate it takes several times of playing to understand it fully!
Jedi~Chick wrote:I, being the hopeless romantic that I am, LOOOOOOOVED the graphic novel, "Union". I am a HUGE Luke/Mara freak, and when I read that thing, (actually, when I FOUND the thing in a comic store) I burst into tears I was so happy. Razz I am NOT kidding.
I have been looking forever for that comic! I was so overjoyed that I'd found it. I've now read it six times. XDDD
Yeah, I've heard about that one, and I've even wanted to read it, just to see how that happened considering well, their first meeting was more violent than romantic, LOL.What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 495192

58What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

It really was. I loved it!!!!! Smile
in fact, it had lots of action in it, along with the romance. I'd highly recommend it! yodagrin

59What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Sounds like a good comic.

60What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

I, being the hopeless romantic that I am, LOOOOOOOVED the graphic novel, "Union". I am a HUGE Luke/Mara freak, and when I read that thing, (actually, when I FOUND the thing in a comic store) I burst into tears I was so happy. Razz I am NOT kidding.
I have been looking forever for that comic! I was so overjoyed that I'd found it. I've now read it six times. XDDD

61What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

These comics with Grevious are good.And hes awesome in the clone wars too.I have all the CW graphic novels.And some more about Boba Fett,the Knights of the old republic...

62What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I like to read the Bio's of the EU People on SW.com.

63What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango, excellent suggestions - I have heard from countless people how good is the Thrawn trilogy! It is one of the few good stuff in the Post-Endor EU!

64What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

I Personally like the Thrawn Trilogy. That was one of the best trilogies i have read in a long time. Im also a fan on any book that has Mando's in it. but i think my favorite one was Fatal Alliance. I like the Old Republic era a lot and one of its main characters was a Mandalorian Crusader. Smile

I read both Death Toopers and Red Harvest, and i have to say Red Harvest was much creepier lol. But both of the are great!

And one of my favorite book on TCW (Besides the RepCom sires) is the book version of The Clone Wars movie. It was much better than the film IMHO Wink

65What is the best the EU can offer?! - Page 3 Empty What is the best the EU can offer?! Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

What is you favorite EU stuff!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum