Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

+9
JainaSolo781
StarWarsTalkShow
Jango Nova
Darth Robin
Ben HartAttack
Ahsokasister
Revan
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I present you here three channels from Noah Doc in FB also known as CloneCommanderDoc19 in youtube.
He's channels are about SW stop motions,figure reviews and simple SW talks.He said to me yesterday that he will try to promote our forum,so I in return advertise his youtube channels here as well as in FB.
https://www.youtube.com/user/clonecommanderdoc19

https://www.youtube.com/user/clonecommanderdoc19r

https://www.youtube.com/user/clonecommanderdurge/feed

327Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hey I saw the article in our blog,with Filoni answering fan question,most of them regarding the next CW season!

328Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Hello SWU! Sorry for my 3 days absence. Did I miss anything?

Now,I want to say that finished yesterday the Darth Plagueis book.I will write later my review in the Expanded Universe thread,but be advised it will contain spoilers.
Not much, it's actually been real boring without you, LOL.

ARC Trooper wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:We live in different parts of the world and we are a small group but this needs to raise awareness! Watch this and you will know why! post this link on anything you have (personal or not) this needs to stop and if we dont get involved then who will?

wow forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

I watched it Ahsoka. But Im not conviced... My opinion is that its a bad idea to mess up with Africa.These people will never stop kill each other. You cant get expect the US to get involved.Lets learn from Vietnam,Somalia,Iraq. The only reason the US getting involved in such wars is for resources.Perhaps they dont even want to kill Kony and still,if they do,there will immedietly someone else in charge to continue the killing.No end in sight..... In Somalia for example,the killing started before...what?20 years ago? I was only 3 years old in 1993 when the massacre in Mogadishu happened.And after so many years of killing,I suddenly watched on the CNN news about fighting in Somalia. All these Delta troopers and Rangers back in 93',killed for NOTHING! So believe its not worth it,no matter how hard and sad this sound to you. There always was and will be killing and war and if you not accept this you may bite the dust if something terrible happens in your home (I hope never). The world cannot be perfect.

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato-

"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
-Carl VonClausewitz-

"War is in the human nature"
-Adolf Hitler-
I agree that the U.S. probably shouldn't get involved. While I feel awful for all the stuff that's happened over there, U.S. has stretched itself far too much with pointless wars recently, thanks to the Obama administration we went to Libya for really no reason except for good ole' politics.

ARC Trooper wrote:Maybe you think about it a bit more if you hear a different opinion:
Huh, that's interesting to say the least...

329Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Maybe you think about it a bit more if you hear a different opinion:

330Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Ahsokasister wrote:
Ahsokasister wrote:We live in different parts of the world and we are a small group but this needs to raise awareness! Watch this and you will know why! post this link on anything you have (personal or not) this needs to stop and if we dont get involved then who will?

wow forgot link

I watched it Ahsoka. But Im not conviced... My opinion is that its a bad idea to mess up with Africa.These people will never stop kill each other. You cant get expect the US to get involved.Lets learn from Vietnam,Somalia,Iraq. The only reason the US getting involved in such wars is for resources.Perhaps they dont even want to kill Kony and still,if they do,there will immedietly someone else in charge to continue the killing.No end in sight..... In Somalia for example,the killing started before...what?20 years ago? I was only 3 years old in 1993 when the massacre in Mogadishu happened.And after so many years of killing,I suddenly watched on the CNN news about fighting in Somalia. All these Delta troopers and Rangers back in 93',killed for NOTHING! So believe its not worth it,no matter how hard and sad this sound to you. There always was and will be killing and war and if you not accept this you may bite the dust if something terrible happens in your home (I hope never). The world cannot be perfect.

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato-

"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
-Carl VonClausewitz-

"War is in the human nature"
-Adolf Hitler-

331Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:40 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hello SWU! Sorry for my 3 days absence. Did I miss anything?

Now,I want to say that finished yesterday the Darth Plagueis book.I will write later my review in the Expanded Universe thread,but be advised it will contain spoilers.

332Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, very strong vid... I'll see what I can do, though IDK how much I'll be.

333Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

wow forgot link

334Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

We live in different parts of the world and we are a small group but this needs to raise awareness! Watch this and you will know why! post this link on anything you have (personal or not) this needs to stop and if we dont get involved then who will?

335Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, sounds very interesting! Also a little creepy if you think about it, but trust me, that's nothing compared to Death Troopers though.

336Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:12 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The basic things. some information about Darth Plagueis's buisness in Muunilist. How he met Palpatine and how he seduced him to the dark side (BTW Palpatine was a very bad boy.No wonder he became finnaly a Sith Lord) and today reached the chapter where Palpatine is given Maul from his (Maul's) mother. Its 37-35 years BBY.

337Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, what's hapened so far?

338Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

In less than 3 days I finished the first part of the darth Plagueis book. The story is very exciting.

339Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I just heard about it.Main Chat - Page 14 878951 I always loved his work, he truly helped envision Star Wars. I actually just came off of SW.com, seeing his slideshow of all his artwork for the OT. He was truly an artist-not just in painting pictures, but in capturing everything George Lucas tried to and eventually did create. R.I.P. Ralph.

340Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

We are saddened to report the passing of Star Wars conceptual artist Ralph McQuarrie. McQuarrie was responsible for the look of many of the classic designs from Star Wars such as Darth Vader and his influence can still be seen on the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ralph's family and friends May he rest in peace. -DJ-

341Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Really? Huh, never heard of it, must be strictly a German channel.

342Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:06 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:A TV channel here is playing the SW movies from Ep. II to VI. I watched today AOTC and Sunday I will watch ROTS wich is the only chapter of the saga I never watched in german.
Cool! I'm assuming that the channel is probably Spike? They are always running SW marathons here in America
No,its Pro7. And the TV spots for the films are very impressive!

343Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:A TV channel here is playing the SW movies from Ep. II to VI. I watched today AOTC and Sunday I will watch ROTS wich is the only chapter of the saga I never watched in german.
Cool! I'm assuming that the channel is probably Spike? They are always running SW marathons here in America

344Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Hey,another new member! Anthony durham!

345Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Cad Bane's chick wrote:That's awesome!! I finished Plagueis a couple weeks ago. It was a great book and gave tons of insight on things going on during TPM.

BTW I think I have sended you a friend request in FB. Have you seen it?

346Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

A TV channel here is playing the SW movies from Ep. II to VI. I watched today AOTC and Sunday I will watch ROTS wich is the only chapter of the saga I never watched in german.

347Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 am

Revan

Revan

CISFANBOY wrote:Hello there welcome to the SWU forums new members are always welcome. Cheers for posting a comment quite a few new members have joined over these past few weeks that haven't bothered posting anything.
General Grievous wrote:
Revan wrote:Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say this is Martin Coronell-R, and I'm happy to be here! Very Happy
Hi! Very glad to meet ya! If you have any questions, please ask away, I'll be willing to help out!

BTW, AWESOME username, LOL, I'm a big KOTOR fan.
Just getting used to this website, and Theforcebook. I'll try to be active, but doing that, being on tons of other websites, running communities and writing for The Star Wars Underworld is really, really difficult. As you can see, I run and do lots of things with people of other communities, including Star Wars.

@General Grievous:Have you played Star Wars: The Old Republic?

https://www.facebook.com/SWTORC

348Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:47 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

General Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:Hello forum!!! Im back!!! I see that one of our new members finally posted something in here. Thats good.
Im happy to tell you guys that I bought my first SW book and it is about Boba Fett! When I was still in Greece I couldnt find anything of books,but here I can find them all. I also ordered the new Darth Plagueis and I just saw the e-mail saying that it has arrived. Im goig to get it after I switch off from here! YUPI!!!
Awesome! LOL, I guess moving to Germany was a good thing after all!

Yeah right! You can barely find any SW stuff in Greece. If you imagine yourself in the SW universe,you can say that Greece is BEYOND the outer rim!

349Main Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Chat Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:Hello forum!!! Im back!!! I see that one of our new members finally posted something in here. Thats good.
Im happy to tell you guys that I bought my first SW book and it is about Boba Fett! When I was still in Greece I couldnt find anything of books,but here I can find them all. I also ordered the new Darth Plagueis and I just saw the e-mail saying that it has arrived. Im goig to get it after I switch off from here! YUPI!!!
Awesome! LOL, I guess moving to Germany was a good thing after all!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum