Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Fan-Fiction

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Welcome To Fan-Fiction! Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

Welcome to the Fan fiction forum! Here you can share your fan fiction or critique others work. Please do not post any topics within each authors personal forums (above). If you wish to write a fan-fiction, ask one of the administrators (HartAttack/myself, General Grievous, or Leia Organa) and they will give you a personal forum with your username on it (above) where you can create and write as many stories as you want.

http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

2Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh Hartattack, this wasn't what I meant by a Fan-fic review thread. THIS was what Leia was protesting against-there being only one review thread. What I was saying earlier was that we have one in each mini forum.

3Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Make sure you post somewhere for new members that explans how this all works. Make sure they know that all you have to do to post a fan story is PM someone. Also I think Winter should get her own forum. Life at the Jedi Temple was posted by her.

4Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.

5Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.
We were actually going to see if we could move the old posts to these new review threads, not erase them.

6Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Wouldn't it be easier to just leave them? Let all the new reviews go in the review thread.

7Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, but then it makes the story threads all cluttered. That's why we are doing this, to keep the story threads all nice and tidy.

8Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Okay, I guess.......

9Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:51 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Uh Hartattack, this wasn't what I meant by a Fan-fic review thread. THIS was what Leia was protesting against-there being only one review thread. What I was saying earlier was that we have one in each mini forum.

I know, This isn't a review, I just needed a way to explain to people what the rules are and stuff.

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:
Leia Organa wrote:Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.
We were actually going to see if we could move the old posts to these new review threads, not erase them.

I don't think you can move individual posts from forum to forum.

10Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Then we'll just be leaving them alone?

11Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, here's an idea. I know this'll probably be rejected, but I'm just giving a suggestion: We erase what reviews we have now, then get people to rewrite them. HA could PM them so that they will realize what's going on, and that way they'll review again.

12Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:37 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Uh, no. I'd kinda like to have my old ones. Besides, it's tough enough getting reviews as it is.

13Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:44 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well I think we should do something.........I just don't know what........ scratch scratch scratch

14Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 am

Ben HartAttack

Ben HartAttack
Admin

I hate to say this but another problem with the review thread is if an Author has more than one story you will have to specify what story your talking about on the review thread.

15Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

That's true. I have three threads under mine.

16Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, i see your point. I guess we should just erase the review threads.

17Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Please read and review chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! I just posted it!

18Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

If you ahevn't read Assault of the Aggressor chapter 5 yet, now wuld be the time to do so becuase I just posted some more to it.

19Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I've posted some more of chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! This part reenters the Kota/Grievous duel, and it's still not over! It's getting close though! Anyway, please read and review, and most importantly, enjoy!

20Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, I've updated more of chapter 5! I've finally finished the duel between Kota and Grievous-read who wins!

21Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Here's an idea. Shouldn't this topic be on top of the fanfiction stuff so people can see it better?

22Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree with Leia, though how do we do that?

23Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I'll try to figure it out.

24Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I couldn't figure it out without messing something up. I'll try again later. You try, Grievous.

25Welcome To Fan-Fiction Empty Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hmm, I can't see any other way either. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum