Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seasons 1, 2 & 3

+8
Leia Organa
Jango Nova
Ben HartAttack
Anakin_lover
SWneedsSASR
GeneralGrievous505
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah yes, like Leia said, we moved here form SW.com when things got a little...heated, for a lack of better words, with certain spammers on there.

27Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Welcome, ARC!!! Very Happy Most of us came from starwars.com as well!! yodagrin

28Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

good to see a new face, welcome ARC trooper

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

29Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thank you for your welcome Star Wars fans.
Actually,Ashokasister,I found this forum from an announcement you made in starwars.com
This forum is much better as you said.

30Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 pm

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

I hope so. If not, the preview will be out on Saturday, during WonderCon.

http://twitter.com/DarkSideSon

31Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

SEASON 4PREVIEW TONIGHT

32Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 am

DarkSideSon

DarkSideSon

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:Exuess me for changing the the subject: but I just get all chilly thinking about in Brain Invaders when Ahsoka turned down the climate control. She must've freezed her butt off,and she was only wearing a tube-top, tights, and a very short skirt.
I thought the same thing! Laughing

http://twitter.com/DarkSideSon

33Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

WOOOHOOOO NEW GUY awsome im ahsokasister and i always talk about anakin and ahsoka's friendship cause i love it soooo much we tend to have nicknames here, mind if we call you ARC???????

34Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah, it's ok man, I'd be just as confused if I was like you and just joined. Anyway, yes, it airs on April 1st in the u.S., but in England, they've already aired. As you can imagine, their pretty viral on youtube right now, and that's how most of us have watched it. Anyways, nice to see a new face around here! I'm General Grievous, an administrator here on the forums. If you have any questions or problems, just ask me, and I'll see if/how I can help you out.

35Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

How could you saw the last 2 episodes?In starwars.com says their out in 1st April.
(I dont want to seem stupid guys,its just that in my country I cant see the CW in TV)

36Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

True, though you have to admit, it IS still pretty interesting. I've always wanted to see what the Clone Wars were like, because in Episode 3 you got the impression just from the battles we saw that it was massive an epic. And, even though most battles were on remote worlds, they still lived up to that expectation.

Yes i do agree that it is interesting, I just think they could do better with it. But the fact that its made for Kids is going to limit what they can do with it :-/

well when you look at the background of the war it is actuallty pretty good, I mean the republic lost itself fighting the war, they defied their own constitution by creating clones which were pretty much slaves, and the battles like kashyyk and utupau are quite intresting - its just maybe the show might be able to show that maybe it was a bit more intresting but all i know is if they go right up to order 66 (which they most likely wont) things will get pretty intense...

The Republic lost the war when they made "Peace Keepers" generals.

37Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well when you look at the background of the war it is actuallty pretty good, I mean the republic lost itself fighting the war, they defied their own constitution by creating clones which were pretty much slaves, and the battles like kashyyk and utupau are quite intresting - its just maybe the show might be able to show that maybe it was a bit more intresting but all i know is if they go right up to order 66 (which they most likely wont) things will get pretty intense...

38Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ahsokasister wrote:I rly rly hate to admit ot buam obsssed with this show ( anakin and ahsoka) i think about it ALL THE TIME though imngetting better at forgetting it during school.... Like rly good but idk what im gonna do whe. It is over cause without ahsoka idk if i would watch the series
Ha, lol, I can't stop thinking about it/SW in general either! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:really it depends on the fans, they said they will continue to make at least 100 eps (season 5 that they are working on now) and from then on it all depends on the fans and if they like it, so far fillioni reckons that the series still has support so who knows we might get a 6, but after thast, I think it would be time to bring it to a close..... although milking it for all its worth well thats a pretty harsh way to put it

Lol well when you look at the Clone Wars as a whole not much really happened. In all it took about 25 years till Order 66 and then the rise of the Empire. Most of the battles were on far out worlds and the republic forces were outnumbered every time. Except for a few Major battles on some Major worlds not much really happened. So when i said "Milking it for all its worth" What i meant is that as long as they can still come up with a plot/ sell merchandise for it they will continue making the episodes despite what we see in other sources of EU.
True, though you have to admit, it IS still pretty interesting. I've always wanted to see what the Clone Wars were like, because in Episode 3 you got the impression just from the battles we saw that it was massive an epic. And, even though most battles were on remote worlds, they still lived up to that expectation.

39Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:really it depends on the fans, they said they will continue to make at least 100 eps (season 5 that they are working on now) and from then on it all depends on the fans and if they like it, so far fillioni reckons that the series still has support so who knows we might get a 6, but after thast, I think it would be time to bring it to a close..... although milking it for all its worth well thats a pretty harsh way to put it

Lol well when you look at the Clone Wars as a whole not much really happened. In all it took about 25 years till Order 66 and then the rise of the Empire. Most of the battles were on far out worlds and the republic forces were outnumbered every time. Except for a few Major battles on some Major worlds not much really happened. So when i said "Milking it for all its worth" What i meant is that as long as they can still come up with a plot/ sell merchandise for it they will continue making the episodes despite what we see in other sources of EU.

40Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I rly rly hate to admit ot buam obsssed with this show ( anakin and ahsoka) i think about it ALL THE TIME though imngetting better at forgetting it during school.... Like rly good but idk what im gonna do whe. It is over cause without ahsoka idk if i would watch the series

41Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:22 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

really it depends on the fans, they said they will continue to make at least 100 eps (season 5 that they are working on now) and from then on it all depends on the fans and if they like it, so far fillioni reckons that the series still has support so who knows we might get a 6, but after thast, I think it would be time to bring it to a close..... although milking it for all its worth well thats a pretty harsh way to put it

42Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

SWneedsSASR wrote:Jango Nova i don't think we will finally find out what happens to ahsoka next season, hey they've already started work on season 5, Youre right about the political episodes, whilst they did give a brief insight into what was happening with the senate, and they tried to display what was feeding the conflict it just fell short, you can't make too much of a good story out of politicans in the war, honestly I am sick to death of poloticians especially in conflict....

I did not know about a season 5 Shocked There going to milk this series for all its worth lol

43Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:22 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

can some one post a link for me to watch padwan lost, because apparently others have seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

44Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:48 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Jango Nova i don't think we will finally find out what happens to ahsoka next season, hey they've already started work on season 5, Youre right about the political episodes, whilst they did give a brief insight into what was happening with the senate, and they tried to display what was feeding the conflict it just fell short, you can't make too much of a good story out of politicans in the war, honestly I am sick to death of poloticians especially in conflict....

45Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Ah, I actually didn't catch that, but that's awesome! I guess Trandoshans randomly betrayed both the Mandalorians and the South American Indians at some point Razz

Dont know how they would have betrayed the Mandalorians since the Neo-Crusaders didn't really ally themselves with anyone lol Wink

As for Season 3 im glad its over. All in All it was a disappointment to me. To many political episodes and not enough action. Why did we need to see ANY of the political episodes? They really didn't do anything but say that some of the senators wanted to cut the clone project, Which is rather dumb if you wanted to win the war IMO. They could have put that into one episode and not 4 or 5. /rant

All i hope for in Season 4 is the downfall of Duchess Satine Twisted Evil More clone action and possibly True Mandalorians and that we finaly find out what happens to Ahsoka.

46Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Saw Wookiee Hunt!! I LOOOOOOOVED THE ENDING!!! The ending made all those bad episodes worth it. yodagrin I hope the season four preview is uploaded on youtube soon....... Wait. Has it even aired yet?

47Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

wow, been a while since I checked back, loved wookie hunt, ha ha the wookie commandos, they return! they were my favorite part of ROTS. The season's first half was a bit of a disapointment, but the second really made up for it. I think its pretty cool they included the skull from KOTCS, I don't think they would have betrayed the Incas i mean humanity must be in its earliest stages and in a completley different galaxy, so I suppose they had a run in with the unfortunate interdemsional beings, would have liked to see that battle ha ha. now we just have to wait forever until the next season. any idea on what it might be about? theories, ideas anything?

48Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jango Nova wrote:
HartAttack wrote:Good catch Jango! So it must be a joint operation between the Republic and the Wookiees. Yoda should lead the rescue to add more depth to his statement in ROTS, "Good relations with the Wookiees I have." Since the Republic has no clue where Ahsoka is it's gotta be the Wookiees who track them down, especally since they have extensive experience with the Trandos.

One other thing, the Clones supposedly sweeped the area around the CIS base on Felucia but they didn't find Ahsoka's Lightsabers. Seems like they would have at least checked the place where she was last seen, right?

The Trandos probably took them as trophies. So they are probably on board their main ship.
I agree with Jango on this, Trandoshans are NOTORIOUS for trophy collecting.

Ahsokasister wrote:WOOKIE HUNT IS ALREADY ON MASTERTONS GO WATCH IT
WOKKIE HUNT IS UO WOOKIE HUNT IS UP Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 34832 Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 34832 Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 34832
It's also up on youtube, where I saw it instead of Rexy's land.

Ahsokasister wrote:JEEZ WHERE R U GUYS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

IT WAS AMAZING AND THE FINAL SCENE WITH THE INTERACTION BETWEEN ANAKIN AND AHSOKA AND THEN MASTER YODA WATCHING THEM WALK OFF TOGETHER AT THE END WAS (in my opinion) THE BEST SCENE OF THE CLONE WARS SERIES SO FAR I LOVED IT 100% AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR INTERACTIONS BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR ME BUT THAT WAS PERFECT I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT I WILL GO INTO MORE DETAIL LATER BUT I AM STILL IN HAPPY LAND!!!!!!!!!
Yes, the forum HAS been very slow lately. In fact, I'd like everyone to read a post I'll make in the main chat, including those of you who don't go there much.

Jango Nova wrote:For all you KOTOR and Indiana Jones fans out there, Did you catch a glimps of this in the trophy room??

Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Mando
Ah, I actually didn't catch that, but that's awesome! I guess Trandoshans randomly betrayed both the Mandalorians and the South American Indians at some point. Razz

TCW Review of the Week!:Wookiee Hunt was a great follow-up to Padawan Lost. It had great, intense scenes, like where the dropship slowly explodes and descends into the water with a big splash. That's the type of thing you see in live action movies! Anyway, Chewie was also surperb in the epsiode. He was EXACTLY like he as in the movies, and we also got to see him in action without his bowcaster. The only problem I saw with this episode (and with it's prequel) was that you seemed to see the same combat moves repeated several times. An example would be the Jedis' move of using the Force to push/point one of the Trando's blaster in the wrong direction. Another would be their jump kick. I personally wish they would've somehow been able to use their lightsabers. Though, besides those small annoyances, the finale was great and a good way to end the season.

TCW Review of the Year!: Well, I sadly must say that this season has come to an end. It was in all good, though also a letdown considering we were expecting it to be nothing less than epic, with only a few episodes living up to those expectations. However, let me start at the beginning. This season looked extremely promising with the premire of Clone Cadets and ARC Troopers. Clone Cadets seemed flawless, with an equal match of action and storyline, without either feeling small. ARC Troopers had it's flaws (like a lack of storyline) but also showed us that TCW could gives us combat at it's next level, something we thought we could see in the entire season (though we were proved wrong if you'll read on). Then came Supply Lines. It was still just as promising as the premire, with excellent battle scenes between General Di's forces and those of the Separatist's, while also giving us a spectacular storyline (though Jar Jar slightly messed it up with his ridiculous ways...) It was oin the next episode though that the entire first half of the season went downhill. Although it had a great storyline, it lacked to do anything with the war or signifigent action. It seemed more like a way for TCW to show off shome cool characters. Corruption was the same way. Thankfully, The Academy (although it's storyline still had nothing to do with the war) did improve the overall slope of the season with excellent hand to hand combat. However, Assassin went down to the Kessel spice mines like The Academy's predecessors. It again had nothing to do with the Clone Wars, and was a major disapointment considering we all expected something good and intense to occur between Ahsoka and Aurra Sing, something that unfortunately never came to pass. It's only good scenes were the ones where Ahsoka encountered visions. Evil Plans was also rather weak, though I must admit, interesting in it's story of how Bane acquired the plans and the motive for the release of Ziro the Hutt. Then came it's sequal, Hunt for Ziro. This episode was a pretty big improvement over the rest of the season at this point. Although it's storyline had little to do with the war, it did involve a villain who nearly cost the Republic the war in the Outer Rim (Ziro) and had a GREAT fight at the end. My only qualm was that Ziro got killed. Now, don't get me wrong, I hated Ziro as much as the next guy, but why did they release a villain just to kill him off? I guess I just found it pointless to engage him in this storyline that ultimately got him nor the rest of the crew nowhere. Thankfully, Season 3 kept up its uphill hike for the time being. Although Heroes on Both Sides and Pursuit of Peace and little to no action, they actually an intense storyline ABOUT THE CLONE WARS. Heh, at that point, I was ready to give up epic battles for storylines revolving around the title of the entire series. And, the moment you've all been waiting for, the Savage Opress trilogy. This undoubtedly was the highlight of the entire season, with epic action, engrossing lightsaber duels, and one massively intense storyline involving the big power play between Sidious, Dooku, and Ventress. You can't beat that! Unfortunately, TCW took that statement literally with the Mortis trilogy. The only good episode in it was ltar of Mortis, with the Dark Ahsoka, cool duels, and intense ending and alll. I mean, Overlords was WAY too confusing, and Ghosts of Mortis was just flat out pointless. Thankfully, the season didn't start another entire downhill trend with this. In fact, the Citadel episodes only raised the bar. They were spectacular, and if Savage Opress hadn't been in this season, the Citadel would've easily been the best episodes of the season. Osi Sobeck was a great Villain, and with a storyline that kept you on a roller coaster with all its up and downs, one couldn't help but enjoy watching and rewatching them. Then, lastly, was the season finale. Like I said up top, it was great. I loved its hand-to-hand combat (although redundant at times) and it's storyline was undoubtedly the most intense of the season. In all, this season was great, however it DID seem to constantly let us down and stray off the focus of the Clone Wars. If one saw past that though, it would undoubtedly be one of the best collections of Star Wars stories that we've seen in a while.

49Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

For all you KOTOR and Indiana Jones fans out there, Did you catch a glimps of this in the trophy room??

Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Mando

50Seasons 1, 2 & 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons 1, 2 & 3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

JEEZ WHERE R U GUYS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

IT WAS AMAZING AND THE FINAL SCENE WITH THE INTERACTION BETWEEN ANAKIN AND AHSOKA AND THEN MASTER YODA WATCHING THEM WALK OFF TOGETHER AT THE END WAS (in my opinion) THE BEST SCENE OF THE CLONE WARS SERIES SO FAR I LOVED IT 100% AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR INTERACTIONS BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR ME BUT THAT WAS PERFECT I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT I WILL GO INTO MORE DETAIL LATER BUT I AM STILL IN HAPPY LAND!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum