Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Everyone is excited!!!

602Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

EEEEEEEEEEEEE SO EXCITED FOR THE PREMIERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy

603Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Yes I t does Premiere tomorrow! Yes I do believe that Jimmy and the Force-cast are a bit too geeky for Adults.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

604Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

So.... This premiers tomorrow... 0.o

605Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I liked the Jimmy Mac interviews the best!

I find him geeking out too much! I mean when you interview the guy who voices Captain Ackbar, you do not need to go OT Fangasm on him and constantly interrupt him with the request to say "IT's a Trap!"...

Most of the Force Cast guys are way tooo hardcore OT geeks and look at the show only from the viewpoint of the old saga. I have listened to thei podcasts and I must say that... my god, contain your inner OT junkie, please!
I mean when the episodes "Cat and Mouse" and "The Citadel" both came out, it was so silly! For "Cat and Mouse" they geeked out and talked 40 minutes or so about how the Falcon was like/better/ not possible to be the Stealth Ship. They barely mentioned Trench or anything as much as they nerdgasmed about the ships.
And in "THe Citadel" the same way only the topic was the carbon freezing and how the old films showed sickness and blah blah... many discussions on what the old was more thought out than the freezing in The Citadel! Wow, such OT geeks!

I bet when the episode with R2/C3PO comes where Grievous attacks Adi Galia's ship and the openning plays like the start of A NEW HOPE, I am 100% they will do it again - 50 minutes on how it was feeling SOOO OT and they will spend 10 -20 on everything else! lol

606Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

General Grievous wrote:
ARC Trooper wrote:I just watched the previews of the first two episodes.
Yeah, they're actually quite addicting to watch! That Riff Tamson looked realoly cool in the Gungan Attack preview, I just can't wait to see him!
Funny, because in that preview I was expecting him to have a deeper voice.

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:Be sure to check out my blog for reviews on the new Season!!
Will do. BTW, how many people follow that blog now?

607Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I just watched the previews of the first two episodes.
Yeah, they're actually quite addicting to watch! That Riff Tamson looked realoly cool in the Gungan Attack preview, I just can't wait to see him!

Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:Be sure to check out my blog for reviews on the new Season!!
Will do. BTW, how many people follow that blog now?

608Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

What's the link to your blog?

609Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Be sure to check out my blog for reviews on the new Season!!

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

610Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I just watched the previews of the first two episodes.

611Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

ARC Trooper wrote:I watched many interviews from the CW in youtube,about the S4 premier.
Yeah, I really like all the spoilers we get, LOL, sometimes I don't even think they know they're giving something major away!

612Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I liked the Jimmy Mac interviews the best!

613Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I watched many interviews from the CW in youtube,about the S4 premier.

614Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

True indeed, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

615Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

"Possibly" - Jango to Obi-Wan. Just 4 more days and we shall see!

616Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, grievouys is the best character in gneral, but as far as brand new characters go, it's Bane, Trench, and now possibly this shark guy.

617Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

He still can't beat Grievous in epicness!! Lol I never thought trench was that great plus he never fought hand to hand like Riff Tamson, so I think Riff will win.

618Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the more I hear of him, the more epic he sounds! So far my fav character that was created by TCW is Bane, but Riff Tamson sounds pretty cool too! It looks like Trench is gonna have to compete for the number 2 slot! LOL.

619Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

This could totally change the Clone Wars for the good bringing in awesome new characters like this!

620Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, especially seeing how he actually fights with his mouth and all. It looks so creepily awesome!

621Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

General Grievous wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:He will be cool to see and how they portray his character. Maybe he will be like the Chuck Norris of the series??? lol JKJKJK.
More like Jaws-I saw this one clip of him busting through glass head first like a great white that's very hungry! It was scary and amazing at the same time!
Jaws would make more sense seeings how he is a shark.... lol

622Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:He will be cool to see and how they portray his character. Maybe he will be like the Chuck Norris of the series??? lol JKJKJK.
More like Jaws-I saw this one clip of him busting through glass head first like a great white that's very hungry! It was scary and amazing at the same time!

623Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

He will be cool to see and how they portray his character. Maybe he will be like the Chuck Norris of the series??? lol JKJKJK.

624Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

He is prooving to be quite intriguing! So beast-like... the next Sobeck!? Shark, can't wait to see you in action!

Trench was another type of CIS villain, not a beast, but a civilized Harch admiral!

625Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I think the Shark guy will be an interesting thing to see as long as they don't mess up his character and make him just a weird looking alien who is annoying.
Ha, I doubt that'll be possible. I mean, it's a SHARK! How can you get any better than that? If they ruin his character, that'll be just flat-out sad on their part.

The more we talk about him, the more I wanna see him! He looks so awesome! He might be a better villain then Trench even, and that's saying something!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum