Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Review Thread Empty Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Very Happy Feel free to tell me your thoughts, as long as they're clean and polite. If you don't like the story, then don't review. It's that simple. Smile Thanks y'all!!!!

2Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I liked the story a lot, it's been a while since I've gotten to read a new fan-fic on here. Smile

3Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

ww jedi chik, amazing story, with great detail and use of words. I cant wait for you to post more,

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

4Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Lucas, then quit reviewing. Neutral

Grievous, Thank you SOOO much!!!!!!! Smile I'd love to put up more. Probably tomorrow. Smile This is the edited version btw. I wrote this story for NaNoWriMo last year, and I've recently re-did the WHOOOOOOLLLEEEE thing. Wink

Jacen, thank you so much! Very Happy I will definitely be posting more!!!!! Very Happy

5Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Winter Retrac Celchu27

Winter Retrac Celchu27

Great story, Jedi~Chick!! Smile

6Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Thanks a bunch Winter!!!! Very Happy *hugs*

7Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Just finished reading chapter two and i have to say its very well written. I see your taking your view of the clones from TCW and not so much from the books. I dont know if your just copying and pasting this or writing it along as you go, but if you need/ want some more info on the Clones life let me know. Wink Cause the tv series is nothing like it would have actually been.

Cant wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!

8Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Thank you very much JangoNova!!!!
I have yet to read the books about the Clones. The only thing I know them from is TCW series, though I want to learn more. I know a few people now who are more 'educated' in the Clones than I am, so I'll let you know if I ever need anything. And I am just copy/pasting this, since it's already written/finished. XD

Thank you very much! I'll post the next chapter sometime soon. Wink

9Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jedi~Chick wrote:Lucas, then quit reviewing. Neutral

Grievous, Thank you SOOO much!!!!!!! Smile I'd love to put up more. Probably tomorrow. Smile This is the edited version btw. I wrote this story for NaNoWriMo last year, and I've recently re-did the WHOOOOOOLLLEEEE thing. Wink

Jacen, thank you so much! Very Happy I will definitely be posting more!!!!! Very Happy
Ha, I'm actually doing the exact same thing with my fan-fic, but it's taking forever to redo it. Oh, and like Jango Nova, I know a lot about the clones iof you ever need help from either of us.

10Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Thanks Grievous! Wink I'll let y'all know!!! I'm writing a sequel, and I might need some help. XD
Good luck with your fanfic! I know how hard it is. I've rewritten a LOT of this story. I'm rewriting the ending now. XD

11Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I'm still stuck in writing a new setting and background storyline for mine.

12Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Trust me, I know all about how hard it is to write (or rewrite, in my case) the storyline. XD I made a MAJOR change at the end of the book, and it's going to tie into the sequel. But it's VERY hard for me to rewrite it, because I pretty much had to start from scratch. Razz
If you ever need help, feel free to let me know! I don't know what I could do, but I am an editor/proof reader in training. xDD I beta read for a lot of people on Fanfiction.net. Wink

13Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, sounds very cool, if and when I get my rewritten section done, I'll be sure to show it to you.

14Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Awesome! can't wait!!! Smile Thanks Grievous! Good luck! Wink

15Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, I'm gonna need it. LOL.

16Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Ahh!!! LOL!! xDDD Laughing

17Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Good addition to the story, very well written. One thing you MAY want to change though (depending on how close to SW canon you want this to be and considering we only saw her through comlink anyway) is Shaak Ti's location. She was actually in the Jedi Temple during Order 66 but she managed to escape to (as you noted) Felucia where she ran into Maris Brood along the way. Just some food for thought, but I'm not complaining, it was written very well.Smile

18Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

Thank you! Smile
Yes, I know about Shaak Ti's escape from the Temple. I read all about that on Wookieepedia....AFTER writing this. XDD Shaak Ti had a few padawans, but none of them lived, which automatically makes this non-canon.
This story is /partially/ canon, because it can and can't work with the canon story. Razz It's complicated to explain, but in my crazy mind it makes sense. XDDD Thank you very much Grievous! I appreciate the feedback! Smile

19Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, ok then, LOL, I wasn't exactly sure how close to the SW canon you wanted so I thought I would let you know. I guess I'll never figure out how close to the canon you want to be though now, LOL

20Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

LOL! Thanks for mentioning it though, that was nice. Smile If I ever go back and rewrite again (which is unlikely seeing how long it took the first and second times around) I'll probably make it MORE canon if possible. XD
Haha, nope. LOL!!

21Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, LOL, it's hard to make up your mind!

22Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

LOL!! Yes. I am a girl. I do not make up my mind easily. XDDDD LOL, jk.

23Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Heh, it has nothing to do with being a girl. I take forever to make decisions. But I also play KOTOR too much, lol jk.

24Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Just finished the latest chapter. Good job Wink If you like romances and want to learn more about the Clones, Check out the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss. They are a great read! Wink

25Review Thread Empty Re: Review Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, I have that series. Yeah, they're pretty good, i just wish they would've focused more on the missions instead of them deserting the war. It kinda takes the commando part of it completely out, any clone could've just deserted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum