Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

+6
StarWarsTalkShow
Yoda
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
Jedi~Chick
Dan Grievous
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, and another thing I forgot to mention (and this was all throughout the arc) was the Son's split-personality. By that, I mean the fact he would say to he Father, "I hate you!", try to kill him, and at the end when the Father was finally dying, he's crying because he'd killed him. How random is that!?

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I must admit that with Anakin going to the Dark side was wrong.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I will admit Altar of Mortis was ok, if not good. Like you said, the Dark Ahsoka made things interesting, and we actually saw the Force-wielders in action. But the other two I didn't really like. Overlords was confusing, the only relatively good scene was at the end with Anakin saving Obi-wan and Ahsoka, but even that felt a little weird. Then Ghosts of Mortis was probably the worst episode of the series, it was rather pointless to have Anakin receive visions of his future, go to the dark side to try and AVOID him going to the dark side, then lose his vision and everything go right back to the way things were at the beginning of the episode. The only thing that really happened was everyone else died at very end, LOL. Overall the arc was alright but definitely not my fav.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Why so many people hate the Mortis trilogy???
I know that these episodes seem pointless,because of Qui Gon and stuff,but I love them.
Didnt anyone like Dark Ahsoka for example ?

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I have learned to like most of S3 now, episodes like Evil Plans and Heroes on Both Sides weren't popular episodes, but I still enjoyed them, they were just lacking on action like a lot of other episodes on S3. The only other bad thing about the first half was the lack of explanation about all of the prequel and sequel episodes.
I actually liked the prequels and sequels, true, it was confusing, but t was nice to see those stories get wrapped up.

Dan Grievous wrote:
CISFANBOY wrote:I have learned to like most of S3 now, episodes like Evil Plans and Heroes on Both Sides weren't popular episodes, but I still enjoyed them, they were just lacking on action like a lot of other episodes on S3. The only other bad thing about the first half was the lack of explanation about all of the prequel and sequel episodes.

Evil Plans had a reason to be unpopular! IT WAS THE WORST EPISODE OF THE SERIES up there with Shadow Warrior!
LOL, that's probably very true, Evil Plans was one of the few that I considered truly bad, next to Ghosts of Mortis

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Evil Plans had a reason to be unpopular! IT WAS THE WORST EPISODE OF THE SERIES up there with Shadow Warrior!

I have learned to like most of S3 now, episodes like Evil Plans and Heroes on Both Sides weren't popular episodes, but I still enjoyed them, they were just lacking on action like a lot of other episodes on S3. The only other bad thing about the first half was the lack of explanation about all of the prequel and sequel episodes.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

You know, I know everyone complains about the 1st half of S3, and with good reason, but after rewatching a few of them today, they weren't neary as bad as I remembered. They had their problems true, but all in all only a couple were truly BAD.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Anyway....

At first I thought Arc Troopers was set straight after Rookies, but then I heard that it actually took place quite a while after...

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

CISFANBOY wrote:The order I watch TCW episodes in is Cat and Mouse, Hidden Enemy, TCW movie, Supply Lines, Ambush, the Malevolence arc, Clone Cadets, Rookies, The rest of season 1 apart from Hostage Crisis, Bounty Hunters, the rest of S2 apart from Senate Murders, Arc Troopers, Sphere of Influence, the Mandalore episodes, Assassin, Evil Plans, Hostage Crisis, Hunt for Ziro, Heroes on Both Sides, Pursuit of Peace, Senate Murders and since then all of the episodes have aired in the right order as far as I know.
Doesnt ''ARC Troopers'' fit better after ''Rookies''?

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Lol, sounds like your DVD player has a lot of fun!

The order I watch TCW episodes in is Cat and Mouse, Hidden Enemy, TCW movie, Supply Lines, Ambush, the Malevolence arc, Clone Cadets, Rookies, The rest of season 1 apart from Hostage Crisis, Bounty Hunters, the rest of S2 apart from Senate Murders, Arc Troopers, Sphere of Influence, the Mandalore episodes, Assassin, Evil Plans, Hostage Crisis, Hunt for Ziro, Heroes on Both Sides, Pursuit of Peace, Senate Murders and since then all of the episodes have aired in the right order as far as I know.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

S3 also had a few sequels, like ARC Troopers to Rookiees, Sphere of Influence to Trespass, and Hunt for Ziro to Hostage Crisis.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

The Supply lines episode too,right. And I remember know about senator Farr.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Not to mention Supply Lines was a prequel to both Ambush and the Ryloth trilogy.

The reason Heroes on Both Sides and Pursuit of Peace were prequels to Senate Murders was because Onnocanda Farr was alive in those while he bit the dust in Senate Murders.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I didnt knew aout "Heroes on Both Sides" and "Persuit of Peace". Maybe because I didnt watch them so much.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

OH, I forgot ''Clone cadets''.How stupid am I!

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Prequels in S3:

The season was filled with a lot of prequels!
"Clone Cadets" was a prequel to "Rookies"...
"Assassin" was a prequel to "Hostage Crisis" but a sequel to TCW movie and S2 finale.
Evil Plans was a prequel too to "Hostage Crisis"...
"Heroes on Both Sides" and "Persuit of Peace" were prequels to S2's "Senate Murders"!

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Did we have prequel episodes in s3 ? If yes please remind wich ones.

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:I agree with you there, fans shouldn't need to look up all of this important stuff, it should be mentioned in the episodes. Although I was happy that they did prequels in S3, they didn't make it very clear in which order the episodes took place in, on TCW site it mentioned that some of the episodes were prequels to certain ones, but it also turned out that some of the episodes from S1 and S2 hadn't been shown in order, like Hostage Crisis was set after the S2 finale. It was all pretty confusing and TCW team should have made things more clear...
Yeah, to be honst, I don't think they realy knew what they were doing chronologically at the beginning, they were just putting in different scenarios and stories. It worked out well at first, but as we saw in S3, it eventually stops working and will just get viewers confused.

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

That with the prequel episodes is confusing so many people.Im happy that they stopped making them in s4

I agree with you there, fans shouldn't need to look up all of this important stuff, it should be mentioned in the episodes. Although I was happy that they did prequels in S3, they didn't make it very clear in which order the episodes took place in, on TCW site it mentioned that some of the episodes were prequels to certain ones, but it also turned out that some of the episodes from S1 and S2 hadn't been shown in order, like Hostage Crisis was set after the S2 finale. It was all pretty confusing and TCW team should have made things more clear...

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Really? Well, although I loved Todo to death, that was stupid, especially to not openly announce that. And by openly announce, I mean show it in an episode, not everyone listens or reads Dave Filoni interviews.

General Grievous wrote:Yup, he was wearing a prison uniform so he was hard to spot without his usual attire. He was also with some other alien, so I think we can assume he's found a new partner after he set up poor Todo. But I'm also positive it was him.

The holocron arc was actually set before the Ziro the Hutt episodes, Filoni said Todo was built off screen by the Jedi but he managed to escape and he went back to bane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum