Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Force Unleashed Novelizations

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 am

cool.

2The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

JacenSolo781 wrote:My parents said that was a good movie.
It was. The assassin even help a kitchen knife in a reverse grip like Starkiller.

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

3The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 am

My parents said that was a good movie.

4The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I recently watched "Knight and Day" and the assassin on it looked a whole lot like Starkiller, it was crazy!!!!!!!!

5The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I don't know where you heard that, but I don't think it's true. I'll let you know once I finish reading it.

6The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I heard that was a boring book./

7The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, I finished TFU II novel. It's great! Definatly two thumbs up! face5 Now I can fully focus on Star by Star. yahoo

8The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Voices...in...head...talk to you? face3 Um, you never knew me! facesix *runs far away to China to escape the madness* I hope it's not catching! Shocked

9The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 am

Mine come from my cats. Razz Wink I always here it when I am sleping, mainly because my cat sleeps at my door every night and wakes me up if he thinks someone is approaching.

10The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, they talk to me in my sleep....... Shocked

11The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 am

you suffer from voices too!!!!!!! Razz

12The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:
Anakin Skywalker77 wrote:U and Grievous both are

Oh, they both are just full of hilarity! The Force Unleashed Novelizations 725594 (Um, is hilarity a word?) I'm just kidding. You two actually are pretty funny. The Force Unleashed Novelizations 718762 Always making me laugh.
I know, it's a great personality trait, and helps me fend off the voices in my head. Razz Razz Razz

13The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 am

me too face

14The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh really? wondering (Sorry. I just love trying out these new faces!)

15The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 am

Yes, it is my primary function in life Wink

16The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, they both are just full of hilarity! yeahright (Um, is hilarity a word?) I'm just kidding. You two actually are pretty funny. popcorn Always making me laugh.

17The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 am

me too.

18The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, though I'm actually pretty good with two. I've ben practicing. Razz

19The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 am

oh yeah, I forgot, no offense, but you would be horrible with the power to wield four lightsaber blades. Wink

20The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Absolutely nowhere, I've been having to read a book for a book report, and like I've said before, I can't read two books at once.

21The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 am

so.. how far have you gotten in the book general?

22The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, thanks!

23The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 am

cool.

24The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

U and Grievous both are

25The Force Unleashed Novelizations Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 am

yeah, I am hilarious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum