Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Force Unleashed Novelizations

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Okay! So far it's REALLY good! Maybe just as good or maybe even better then the first!

77The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 am

I am interested to know what is in the book too, If it isn't like the game that is.

78The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:Yay!!! I got TFU II novel for Christmas!!! Winter picked it out! But I didn't get the game like I suspected.
Great! Please give me a review, if it's not too much trouble, because I might buy the book too sometime.

79The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 am

too bad, but I am sure that the book is just as good as the game, and it wont tire you iut or make your eyes go cross eyed.

80The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yay!!! I got TFU II novel for Christmas!!! Winter picked it out! But I didn't get the game like I suspected.

81The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I can wait a while longer. I have the game, so i know the story.

82The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:52 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, I'm reeeeally wanting TFU II novel!!!!!! bounce

83The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I was like, Ha! They ain't getting that much dough outta me when I can buy it for a better price later on.

84The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, I have a similar story! Except no one else was involved and I didn't have 30 bucks to begin with....I think you can guess how the rest went-NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I saw it at Books-a-Million and showed it to my mom. I told her I was going to wait for the paperback version then I showed her the price. I think she agreed with my decision. Razz

86The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Me either, but I want it! I MUST HAVE IT SOON!!!!!!!....or else.....

87The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I know nothing about it, but I'm going to get it ASAP.

88The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, that's good-you should save the best for last! Wink Anyways, would anyone care to tell us about TFU2 novelization?

89The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

OMW Greivous, when I read the "wowseria, mamamia" part, I completely cracked up. Laughing Anyway, I will read that book soon. I'm focusing on other books at this moment. Smile

90The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yes, I agree this book is one of those "whoa" books. But there are other better ones out there. The ROTS novelization is like "wowseria, mamamia!!!!!!!!!!!! This book is like the bestest book ever!!!!!!!!"

91The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I've been reading up a storm! I'm almost done with this book and the only word I can say is.......wow. It's really, very good. Juno is awesome!! It explains a lot! I loved the symbolism of the scene where PROXY was fighting Galen as Anakin Skywalker then the image sorta disappeared then Vader immerged from Anakin Skywalker. I was like, whoa!

92The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:09 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yup, just lucky, I guess!! Razz

93The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, you're lucky you can do that. I've never been able to.

94The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yep, I'm mulit-reading! (reading more than one book at a time)

95The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Great! You'll love it Leia, trust me!

96The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I'll probably be picking up the first at the library tomarrow! Very Happy

97The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty Re: The Force Unleashed Novelizations Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I've yet to read the second novel, but the first one was great! Well described and lots of action! I also found it very nice to actually go into Starkiller's mind, and see the effects of his adventures on him.

98The Force Unleashed Novelizations - Page 4 Empty The Force Unleashed Novelizations Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum