Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Jedi Order Series

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I really like this series! I've been reading along and I am impressed. It's so sad people skip this series. It's really a shame, and they have no idea what they're missing.

2The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 am

yeah, too bad he gets suspened every day, I never get to talk to him and he is the ONLY other person that openlies like star wars

3The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, I'm just kidding. The fact that he likes SW proves that he's cool. Smile Cool Razz

4The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:20 am

he might be dumb but he isn't stupid.

5The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:18 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hopefully!

6The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 am

yeah, he already knew skywalker died.

7The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Anakin Solo?

8The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 am

yeah, he just hated that, he was his favorite character, along with Anakin and when he asked me if he died i told him yes. And he started cursing.

9The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:14 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, way to give enthusiasm to a great character's death. Razz

10The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 am

a kid in my class walked in today, he just finished reading vector prime and he shouted "Chewbacca dies, he fricken get smushed by a moon" it brought laughter and chewbacca roars throughout class. it was funny.

11The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 am

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

Cool

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

12The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Getting about four of these books for Christmas!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!! chewy

13The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

okay. Smile

marajade marajade marajade

14The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yes and no. I wanted to skip the first six because I heard they weren't as good as the books after Star by Star. I kinda investigated before I started reading. But it did just so happen that I already owned book #7 & 8, so it worked out perfectly.

15The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 am

was it because you only had accsess to those certain books?

16The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:I skipped the first six books. I started on book #7 and will read all the way through the last book, #19. Then I will go back to book #1 and read the first six I skipped.
Wow, your organized. Razz

17The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 am

cheater, Razz

18The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I skipped the first six books. I started on book #7 and will read all the way through the last book, #19. Then I will go back to book #1 and read the first six I skipped.

19The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 am

hey, what happens in the book after Vector Prime?

20The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:22 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yeah, you'll enjoy reading the Legacy and Fate series better if you don't skip the NJO books.

21The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 am

I skipped it, and was a tad confuessed, but I wish i never skipped them.

22The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:15 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY suggest reading the NJO series BEFORE Legacy or Fate. DO NOT skip this series or move ahead. That's my opinion.

23The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 am

i also want these books, but I am stuck in a legacy book it got really boring since mara croaked.

24The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

They're definatly good.

25The New Jedi Order Series Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

I wanna read these books

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum