Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Jedi Order Series

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

So far I think I liked Conquest the best. Tons of Anakin Solo in it. *grins*

27The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 am

which of these books are your favorite.

marajade

28The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, I see. little leia

29The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, knowing myself, I wouldn't be able to do that. I HAVE to read series in order. It's one of my downfalls/quirky things about me I guess.

30The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Well, I skipped the first six books. I started with book #7. I have read books #7 & 8 which is Edge of Victory I: Conquest and Edge of Victory II: Rebirth. I'll read books #9-19 then go back and read the first six.

31The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, which NJO books have you read so far Leia?

32The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Oh, hehe. Maybe I should learn human personality better. Razz

It wouldn't hurt. winkyoda Anyway back to the topic of this thread.

33The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:06 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh, hehe. Maybe I should learn human personality better. Razz

34The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:01 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I was being sarcastic. I was just messing around.

35The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh? What offer? Oh, that one. Ha, if really want to talk about it you can, but I was actually being sarcastic.

36The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Thanks for the offer, Greivous. I'll need to talk to you about it after I read the part where
Spoiler:
*starts crying again* sadness

37The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

If only i had some more SW novels

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

38The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I haven't either. I want to though. But right now, I'm reading the RC novels, and after that some other ones. It'll be a while before I can even start on this series. Rolling Eyes

39The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Anakin Skywalker77

Anakin Skywalker77

i haven't read any of these books your talking about here

http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

40The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

There, there...Do you want to talk about it? (say no because "there, there" is really all I have!) Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

41The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Finished book #8!!! GREAT! Next book will be super, super sad. sadness Especially since I'm a big Anakin Solo fan. *runs away sobbing*

42The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Finished reading the NJO book #7!!! I loved it!! I will definatly read this entire series! yodagrin

43The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Ah, forget about the story, Greivous. It wasn't important anyway. Smile

44The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:11 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I'll have to PM you about it later because I need to go now! Razz

45The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:11 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, that sounds good.

46The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I could PM you now, and you could read it later.

47The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Maybe later. I may not have a lot of time today. I'll see though.

48The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Yup, Amarathine wrote that. She's a really great blogger. I love her sense of humor. Hehe There's one story that I'll have to PM you about. Do you want to here about it?

49The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Wow, that was a pretty decent review! No thanks on the list offer though-I have a list of almost all SW novels.

50The New Jedi Order Series - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Jedi Order Series Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Want me to make you a list of books to read first? You actually shouldn't miss a few books or you'll never get through the Legacy stuff and you'll end up confused. Besides, if you skipped the NJO series, you'd miss out on the awesome Anakin Solo!! Razz Oh, read this! A friend made it and it really helps to know what to expect from the NJO series: CLICK HERE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum