Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Televisions Shows

+3
StarWarsTalkShow
Leia Organa
GeneralGrievous505
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I meant to say this about two weeks ago, but the season finale for Terra Nova was EPIC!

2Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

True that, or maybe just a really "summer special" TCW thing where we get to see in maor depth one of the battles.

3Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Yes we did see a few rebel aliens in the movies, especially in ROTJ. The live action tv series is going to focus on characters like Boba Fett, Jabba and Bib Fortuna. I think Lucas should make another animated tv series like TCW, it wouldn't be too expensive to make and it should be put on in the summer so the big break from TCW wouldn't be so bad.

4Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I agree, it was most likely an act, except for his closer associates who helped him with his plan.

Anyway, in the movies we actually saw several Rebel-allied aliens. Wookiees, Mon Calamari, we got references to Bothans, the Ewoks helped out the Rebels in ROTJ, and a couple more probably since a lot of Rebels were in that briefing room in ROTJ. Like I said earlier, we didn't see hardly any women or aliens in the Empire because of Palpatines personal issues with them. But, you are right when you say that we saw more aliens in general in the prequels, especially when we got into the Jedi Order and stuff like that. It's probably like you said that t was simply harder to make them in the OT, but I must say that for that time-era, Lucas did a good job at giving us a variety of aliens,expecially on the Rebels side of things.

5Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:30 pm

It was probably an act with most of them, but I still believe that he liked Mass Amedda a bit, those 2 seemed pretty close.

We didn't really see many aliens in the rebel alliance or the empire in the movies but that is probably because they were harder to make back then, the prequel trilogy for instance had a lot more aliens because they became more easy to make.

6Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:03 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

That was really more of an act actually. Afer the war, his alien assistants were not really ever mentioned, and I can only assumed he killed them or just deposed of their position.

7Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:55 am

I didn't know that, but he does like a few aliens like Mass Amedda, Sly Moore and I guess he likes senator Burtoni a little bit.

One thing that is a little annoying on TCW is that the republic are almost always shown as the good guys, we have had a few republic villains like the ones that are mentioned above, a few other corrupt senators and Doge Nakha Urus, but they have only had minor roles, it would be nice to see some republic villains on the battlefield.

8Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, the show started out on a great note, and it's been pretty good this year too. Hopefully they'll keep it up!

Actually CIS, the imperials had very few aliens among it's ranks. The Emperor was speciesist and somewhat sexist, for he rarely allowed either women or aliens to join the Empire's military. When he did, said woman or alien had to have very high credentials, like Thrawn or Juno Eclipse did.

9Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I agree we had some cool alien bounty hunters on ESB, but considering how many alien villains we have had in the CIS it seems pretty weird that all imperial villains are human, I mean plenty of aliens were in the empire so it would be nice to some imperial alien villains.

10Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i miss the old clone wars like season 1 and 2, those were great times

http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

11Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:43 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Who knows, maybe Bossk and some of the bounty hunters will shine. I mean, they are alien villains, and pretty amazing ones at that.

12Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

The live action TV series was announced years ago, but it has been on hold for about a couple of years now because it is too expensive for them to make at the moment but hopefully we will get to see it some day. I personally hope we get quite a lot of alien villains as well, we didn't really have that many in the OT, but I'm guessing that is because they were harder to make back then. I would love to see some alien imperial villains, that would be pretty cool because we never really saw any in the movies, where as in the PT we had loads of alien villains in the CIS.

13Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh really!? I'm VERY glad to hear that, I'd bet a hundred dollars that with an unexplored era like that and the right actors, it'll be a major success. Who knows, perhaps we'll see a version of Starkiller, Mara Jade, a younger Tarkin in action, and other well known Imperial villains. Not to mention, Ackbar's development and possibly Luke's as a child. We'd also get to see Wedge's rise to Red Squadron, and other little extras like that. Wow, I'm REALLY excited now!Televisions Shows 82824

14Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 am

The live action series is going to be set between episodes 3 and 4, too bad its on hold though.

15Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

CISFANBOY wrote:George Lucas said a while ago that in the future he wanted to have several Star Wars TV shows up and running at the same time. We know we are getting a new show called Star Wars Detours and we will hopefully get to see the live action TV show in the next few years. I really wish they would make a show set after TPM but before AOTC, I think that would be good time to have a Star Wars TV show because we could have cool bounty hunters like Jango and Zam Wessel, cool Jedi like Yarael Poof and Yaddle and we could also see Dooku and other separatist villains like Gunray make the preparations for the war. Am I the only one that wants to see other Star Wars TV shows as well as TCW?
Ha, I'd love to see those, I think having multiple SW tv shows is a great idea! I also think they should haave a tv show set between episodes 3 and 4, that era's relatively unexplored, and they could do a lot with it.

16Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I wouldn't mind another animated Star Wars TV show like TCW that would be nice. Star Wars Detours should be starting in 2013, but that will probably just be a comedy show I want to see another Star Wars show with a good story like TCW. I would like it if there was at least one more Star Wars show out as well as TCW because I really hate the long wait after each season ends because there is no Star Wars to watch for months.

17Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

CISFANBOY wrote:George Lucas said a while ago that in the future he wanted to have several Star Wars TV shows up and running at the same time. We know we are getting a new show called Star Wars Detours and we will hopefully get to see the live action TV show in the next few years. I really wish they would make a show set after TPM but before AOTC, I think that would be good time to have a Star Wars TV show because we could have cool bounty hunters like Jango and Zam Wessel, cool Jedi like Yarael Poof and Yaddle and we could also see Dooku and other separatist villains like Gunray make the preparations for the war. Am I the only one that wants to see other Star Wars TV shows as well as TCW?

Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Jango and Zam, their characters would be great in another SW show. I just hope that if Lucas does make a live action show, he chooses great actors!

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

18Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm

George Lucas said a while ago that in the future he wanted to have several Star Wars TV shows up and running at the same time. We know we are getting a new show called Star Wars Detours and we will hopefully get to see the live action TV show in the next few years. I really wish they would make a show set after TPM but before AOTC, I think that would be good time to have a Star Wars TV show because we could have cool bounty hunters like Jango and Zam Wessel, cool Jedi like Yarael Poof and Yaddle and we could also see Dooku and other separatist villains like Gunray make the preparations for the war. Am I the only one that wants to see other Star Wars TV shows as well as TCW?

19Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, soap operas get on my nerves, especially old ones.

20Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

General Grievous wrote:
Cad Bane's chick wrote:
General Grievous wrote:I've never even heard of that show. What's it about?

I've never seen it but it's like a soap opera.
Ah, than I wouldn't like it, no offense or anything, but I can't stand soap operas.

Me either, that's why I've never seen it. I've just seen commercials.

21Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Cad Bane's chick wrote:

Ah, than I wouldn't like it, no offense or anything, but I can't stand soap operas.

22Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

yeah its something like that, more drama

23Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

24Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I've never even heard of that show. What's it about?

25Televisions Shows Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:56 am

Anakin_lover

Anakin_lover

i love 9O21O, Matt lanter is in that show but the new episode made me cry because he gets hurt, and well i have huge crush on him so when i saw that, oh no....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum