Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Televisions Shows

+3
StarWarsTalkShow
Leia Organa
GeneralGrievous505
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Uh, not much when it comes to those genres. Besides Person of Interest and Terra Nova, I usually watch rather realistic shows or comedies. I don't have cable, so I don't have the luxury of a lot of options.

27Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 pm

I watch Transformers Prime I like it, but no as much as I like TCW. What other sci fi fantasy stuff do you watch?

28Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh it's great-it's about a a couple of men who stop crimes before they happen.

29Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

No, I've never seen/heard of that show.

http://www.pandasabercamera.blogspot.com

30Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Do any of you watch Person of Interest? It's a great show, I watched a new episode last night, and as always, I can't get it out of my head.

31Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, nice touch with the neutral face, LOL.Televisions Shows - Page 2 495192

32Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I like some Mythbuster episodes but others get on my nerves. LOL!! Adam is very funny but Jamie reminds me of a walrus too much. Neutral

33Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Oh yeah, mythbusters is pretty good. My parents hate it for some reason, but I enjoy watching it, it's a relavtively ingenious idea to have all these life-long myths solved on a television program!

34Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:24 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I've gotten to where I watch mostly Netflix instead of tv, but I love what TLC has on. Cake Boss, etc. Discovery is also pretty good. Love Mythbusters!

35Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Hm, I've never heard of it. I suppose it doesn't sound that bad though, LOL, perhaps because it's just as fictional as Terra Nova-both are sci-fi to a certain degree, and have no real believeability but are made so awesome because of the things that mke them so unbelieveable. I prefer fictional TV shows now compared to reality or plausible fiction, it actually makes you feel at the movies.

36Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I recommend THE WALKING DEAD! Great TV series based off a comic book series. The Show follows the exploits of a group of survivors of a Zombie Appocalypse and the way they try to live another day in the hostile world of death and walking corpses who want to eat them.
For me, at first I did not think I would like it, but now I am a huge fan... It is not only an action piece and horror story, but also a great character study and how different people deal with each other's differences and problems!
Hard stuff!

37Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Another show I recommed is Person of Interest, next to Terra Nova, best new show of the television season!

38Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:50 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Lol nice pun Smile and yeah I see what you mean.

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

39Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:02 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well here's the thing, you'll probably have to watch the previous episodes first to get an understanding of what's going on. Like I said before, it's kinda like Lost, LOL...you lost yet?Televisions Shows - Page 2 495192

40Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I haven't seen Terra Nova yet. Probably will soon.

41Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think you'd like Terra Nova, it's pretty neat.

I also like SOME dumb reality shows, but not many. The other new show this season that i really like watching is person of interest, it's VERY cool.

Lastly, do any of you watch Americas got talent?

42Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

I really wanna see Terra Nova. Wink

I'm a sucker for reality TV even though most of it is pretty lame. XD I LOVE old-timey shows, like I Love Lucy, Little House on the Prairie, and The Nanny. Wink

Disney Channel is a frequent channel in my house, with my little sister. My favorite show there is Shake It Up. XD

I also like shows on Cartoon Network, like Johnny Test, The Looney Tunes Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. Wink

43Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Yeah, that's true to, I don't care as much about NCIS than I do Terra Nova.

44Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I guess it all depends on your likes and interests in the show for how well you can fellow them.

45Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, I think this new terra Nova show is my new fav, it's epic!

46Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 am

Cad Bane's chick

Cad Bane's chick

I'm not a big TV person but Survivor is my favorite show, outside of TCW.

47Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's not just that, I have a hard time keeping up within the episode itself! IDK why though, take Terra Nova for instance, it's a lot like Lost in the sense both the series and the episodes are confusing, yet I keep up better with it better than NCIS. Crazy right!?

48Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 pm

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Eh, if you don't watch all the episodes you'll have a hard time keeping up with them.

49Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:59 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Leia Organa wrote:I've heard about Terra Nova! Never watched it though.

I tend to watch the classics like I Love Lucy or Andy Griffith. Most tv shows nowadays are too dirty for my taste.
Yeah, terra nova's great, kinda like Lost, Jurassic Park, and kinda Avatar or something sci-fi like that all combined in one! And yes, a lot of shows these days aren't that clean, that's why I don't watch an awful lot of TV.

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I used to watch Andy, till I had seen it so many times I didn't feel like watching it anymore, but I still like it and yes most are too dirty for my taste too. My favs are NCIS: L.A, MAD, The Dictionary Van Dyke Show, and I am starting to get into Doctor Who for whatever the reason. I guess Chris talked me into it Smile
Ooo, I love NCIS, both the original and L.A.! For whatever reason thogh, I have a hard time keeping up with them, IDK why.

50Televisions Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Televisions Shows Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

I used to watch Andy, till I had seen it so many times I didn't feel like watching it anymore, but I still like it and yes most are too dirty for my taste too. My favs are NCIS: L.A, MAD, The Dictionary Van Dyke Show, and I am starting to get into Doctor Who for whatever the reason. I guess Chris talked me into it Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum