Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:Seeing the Umbaran side of the situation is critical for this arc even if it is only for half an episode! Cause we see how epic clones be and what good they could do, but we have never and possibly never see (cause the show is biased) the harm they do!
Yes, they are heroes even more sometimes than the Jedi, cause the clones show heart more. The Jedi are sometimes so bland and blind that is kinda facinating why do the villains just defeat them by exploiting their biggest weakness - helping stereotypically everyone! I know it is cool to help all you can, but in the Jedi's case it is like:
Get random alien or just a lazy human, stick "I am good and I must save all!" in his mouth and you have the next random Jedi. Even Anakin and Obi-Wan tend to be like that.
But arcs like the Mandalorian one in S2 showed the more hearty side of Kenobi.
Anakin - I do not go there as I hate his guts and do not care if he gets eaten by Sarlaccs! lol
Watching Fives suffer in the war has been 600 times more real and engaging than all the "feelings" Aniiiiiiiiiii has shown!

I just wish that the way they do writing magic basically for all clones, they could do a little for at least a few non-Sith CIS character - like Grievous or Gunray even!

I would love to see an arc focusing on CIS characters like Grievous and Gunray. They should do an episode where Grievous and a group of battle droids are on a mission do destroy a republic base and make the CIS actually succeed for once.

277Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Ok, that's it, I'm drawing the line! Ok, Dan, once again you've taken things out of hand just because everyone doesn't share your exact view on things. Not only did you insult me and my right to an opinion, but you also insulted Jango. While I can take criticism for myself, I refuse to stand by and watch you do the same to others. Seriously, I and everyone else has always respected your opinion, even if we disagree with it at times. Does that mean I insult you saying your comments are "strange" or that you fell from the moon and only watched the first episodes of the series? NO! You are REALLY bordering the line here. You ever wondered why Jedi~Chick got all mad that one time you did the same to her? Well guess what, here's the cold, hard truth-you are a HORRIBLE debater. You break one of the first rules of carrying on a civilized debate-you attack the person, not the problem whenever things don't go your way. I have a right to like both Grievous and the Jedi if I want to, and I do! Jango has the right to dislike the droids in the series as much as he wants to, so he does! GET OVER IT!

Gosh, I hate to say it, but maybe Rex was right-maybe the reason things aren't as busy around here is because the people we do have aren't respectful enough to each other to begin with!

Is it me or you get insulted too easy...
Strange and falling from the moon is nothing to be insulted about! IF I said you are ***** **** *********** or something nasty, I get it, but expressing confusion is kinda not what I think as a rude insult. It is like when I said the word that described the coolness of Cad Bane and right away you jumped up about talking to admins and hate and stuff... Out of nowhere for one word!

Thing is that is kinda STRANGE to say that clones are not Republic and yet everybody knows and says they are part of it. Saying that it is strange to say otherwise. Would you not see a SW fan as strange or fallen from somewhere if he comes up to you and say: "Dude, I love all Star Wars but I never expected and knew Darth Vader was Luke's father and I watched all the movies and TCW!".
For Pete's sake, Jesse wears the Republic's logo on his head. lol
SO excuse me if I think it is odd to claim that CLONES, Republic troopers, are not from the Grand Army of the Republic! I did not mean to question Jango's fandom.

Next you will tell me that the B1 Battle Droids are actually not property of the CIS or The Trade Federation!

Jedi~Chick got annoyed cause I talked about god! For which I apologized to the nice girl...

BTW: People question all the time and say that I am too strange for loving the Quarren and Tikkes cause they had done nothing and Tikkes was a lame background character that did not deserve attention. BUT in the end I say why I like him and do not care if 99% people do not care about him or think he is pointless or think I am messed up for liking him. I do not take it personal!
Same with Grievous when people insult his awesomeness, I still do not care what people say that much, I still love him.

SO sorry if you got offended for my confusion!
I technically wasn't offended, I was just telling you that your getting ready to cross that line. I was basically giving you heads-up if you were going to go down that far like what happened to Jedi. But either way, apology accepted.

As for that "one word" thing, again, the exact same scenario. I wasn't offended, but others might be offended reading that. I look out for more than myself you know. I try to keep the site as a whole clean and responsible. HA didn't make me an admin just to sit back and WAIT until those things happen. I'm supposed to make sure they don't happen in the first place.

I SEE your point there! I do get the admin role and keeping the Peace around here!

AND warning noted! THank you!

278Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Seeing the Umbaran side of the situation is critical for this arc even if it is only for half an episode! Cause we see how epic clones be and what good they could do, but we have never and possibly never see (cause the show is biased) the harm they do!
Yes, they are heroes even more sometimes than the Jedi, cause the clones show heart more. The Jedi are sometimes so bland and blind that is kinda facinating why do the villains just defeat them by exploiting their biggest weakness - helping stereotypically everyone! I know it is cool to help all you can, but in the Jedi's case it is like:
Get random alien or just a lazy human, stick "I am good and I must save all!" in his mouth and you have the next random Jedi. Even Anakin and Obi-Wan tend to be like that.
But arcs like the Mandalorian one in S2 showed the more hearty side of Kenobi.
Anakin - I do not go there as I hate his guts and do not care if he gets eaten by Sarlaccs! lol
Watching Fives suffer in the war has been 600 times more real and engaging than all the "feelings" Aniiiiiiiiiii has shown!

I just wish that the way they do writing magic basically for all clones, they could do a little for at least a few non-Sith CIS character - like Grievous or Gunray even!

279Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Ok, that's it, I'm drawing the line! Ok, Dan, once again you've taken things out of hand just because everyone doesn't share your exact view on things. Not only did you insult me and my right to an opinion, but you also insulted Jango. While I can take criticism for myself, I refuse to stand by and watch you do the same to others. Seriously, I and everyone else has always respected your opinion, even if we disagree with it at times. Does that mean I insult you saying your comments are "strange" or that you fell from the moon and only watched the first episodes of the series? NO! You are REALLY bordering the line here. You ever wondered why Jedi~Chick got all mad that one time you did the same to her? Well guess what, here's the cold, hard truth-you are a HORRIBLE debater. You break one of the first rules of carrying on a civilized debate-you attack the person, not the problem whenever things don't go your way. I have a right to like both Grievous and the Jedi if I want to, and I do! Jango has the right to dislike the droids in the series as much as he wants to, so he does! GET OVER IT!

Gosh, I hate to say it, but maybe Rex was right-maybe the reason things aren't as busy around here is because the people we do have aren't respectful enough to each other to begin with!

Strange and falling from the moon is nothing to be insulted about! IF I said you are ***** **** *********** or something nasty, I get it, but expressing confusion is kinda not what I think as a rude insult. It is like when I said the word that described the coolness of Cad Bane and right away you jumped up about talking to admins and hate and stuff... Out of nowhere for one word!

Thing is that is kinda STRANGE to say that clones are not Republic and yet everybody knows and says they are part of it. Saying that it is strange to say otherwise. Would you not see a SW fan as strange or fallen from somewhere if he comes up to you and say: "Dude, I love all Star Wars but I never expected and knew Darth Vader was Luke's father and I watched all the movies and TCW!".
SO excuse me if I think it is odd to claim that CLONES, Republic troopers, are not from the Grand Army of the Republic! I did not mean to question Jango's fandom.

Next you will tell me that the B1 Battle Droids are actually not property of the CIS or The Trade Federation!

Jedi~Chick got annoyed cause I talked about god! For which I apologized to the nice girl...

BTW: People question all the time and say that I am too strange for loving the Quarren and Tikkes cause they had done nothing and Tikkes was a lame background character that did not deserve attention. BUT in the end I say why I like him and do not care if 99% people do not care about him or think he is pointless or think I am messed up for liking him. I do not take it personal!
Same with Grievous when people insult his awesomeness, I still do not care what people say that much, I still love him.

I technically wasn't offended, I was just telling you that your getting ready to cross that line. I was basically giving you heads-up if you were going to go down that far like what happened to Jedi. But either way, apology accepted.

As for that "one word" thing, again, the exact same scenario. I wasn't offended, but others might be offended reading that. I look out for more than myself you know. I try to keep the site as a whole clean and responsible. HA didn't make me an admin just to sit back and WAIT until those things happen. I'm supposed to make sure they don't happen in the first place.

280Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Ok, right, this is kinda awqward to come into, well I hope that we have sorted out the previous argument and can continue on with the theme of the thread, In my opinion I think the show does do quite well in giving us a show that facilitates for adults, adolescence and children all at the same time, whilst we do get the kidish moments, you still get the epic feel of star wars and great characters, the show has really progressed alot, (although I still think season 1 was the best, guess Its like the first book in a series, you just love it more becuase its the first time you seen it) and I love the show, whilst the writing is not always the best we have ever seen they do pull off some great episodes when they can show their artistic merit, I honestly can not wait for the next episode, not all situations have a true defeatable villan, maybe the real villan is oppression and the vainity of fighting war, I mean think about it, are umbarans really evil warriors, or just soldiers defending their homeland who fight becuase they no longer believe in the republic cuase

281Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

simply because people die dosen't change the fact that its still a kids show made for them and marketed towards them.

1. Not cause of kids as it has been proven that the majority of the viewers are not CN viewers but SW fans who tune in for the show, see it and change the stinkin channel!
2. Cause the writers on the show are one of the worst ever
3. Cause we have George Lucas who has had his brain power reduced to that of a toddler and toddlers never make the best ideas
4. Cause CN and LFL push Jedi and Clone propaganda mainly
5. The show is biased and not as good as other animated series that tend to be serious and dark like Batman the Animated Series or Beast Wars!

1. True ill give you that. But that still dosen't change the fact that it is marketed towards children.
2. I personally dont think so but you can have your opinion.
3. GL just does stuff for the money and in making this series a kids show hes making millions.
4. They push it cause the whole war was set up for the Republic to become the Empire. The CIS was just a front. Get over it.
5. Its not biased. Not every episode needs a distinctly evil character for the story arc for it to be "good"

282Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

283Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, that's it, I'm drawing the line! Ok, Dan, once again you've taken things out of hand just because everyone doesn't share your exact view on things. Not only did you insult me and my right to an opinion, but you also insulted Jango. While I can take criticism for myself, I refuse to stand by and watch you do the same to others. Seriously, I and everyone else has always respected your opinion, even if we disagree with it at times. Does that mean I insult you saying your comments are "strange" or that you fell from the moon and only watched the first episodes of the series? NO! You are REALLY bordering the line here. You ever wondered why Jedi~Chick got all mad that one time you did the same to her? Well guess what, here's the cold, hard truth-you are a HORRIBLE debater. You break one of the first rules of carrying on a civilized debate-you attack the person, not the problem whenever things don't go your way. I have a right to like both Grievous and the Jedi if I want to, and I do! Jango has the right to dislike the droids in the series as much as he wants to, so he does! GET OVER IT!

284Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

And something about Krell that Dan Grievous suspected in the first place...
He`s maybe a Sith or a Jedi that doesnt believe anymore in the Republic (something that is shown in the novel Clone Wars Volume 1)

285Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Dan Grievous wrote:Grievous, you are strange in some of your comments!

You love Grievous but yet you support the stupid Republic and clones... What's up with that!?
Why? Whats wrong with it? I love them both too

286Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:
CISFANBOY wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:I'm sorry to disagree, I really am, but you're wrong. The clones are not part of the Republic. They have been forced into a war that really has nothing to do with them. They are dying meaningless lives with no benefit for themselves or their own. They are their own group that needs to be explored separately from the Jedi and politicians.
I see so in that case we should look into some Battle Droid episodes and episodes that focus only on the individual groups like the Umbarans and the Quarren, we should have special episodes for every group obviously! Very Happy

PS: The Clones are Republic, for Tiin's sake, THEY ARE PART OF THE GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC.
Next you will be telling me that Padme is not human and is instead an alien being that has nothing to do with Humans! lol
Why so many of you can not recognize what stupid tools they are and the lack of humanity they possess.

I agree with Dan we really need some episodes that focus on the battle droids. They really under use the droids on this show there are loads of clone characters and plenty of them survive battles but we never get any battle droid characters. Surely there must be plenty of battle droids that survive battles and I also think they should start doing color patterns on some of the droids so we can tell the difference.

The thing is that the droids are stupid in this series. Even the Tactical droids make TONS of tactical errors. Point in fact is that this is a Kids show. The Kiddies like the Clones and Jedi so that is what they are going to focus on. If you want more CIS i suggest reading the books because thats where you are going to get the villians you want.

Are you serious, Jango?!
And if the moronic kiddies want Jedi or clones then they should go and start reading books! But those who watch CN do not read books so they would not know the awesome series of work created by Karren Traviss!

This is why the stinkin show is NOT for kids and fail to see it...

And the reason we get Jedi and clones all the time is cause of many reasons:

1. Not cause of kids as it has been proven that the majority of the viewers are not CN viewers but SW fans who tune in for the show, see it and change the stinkin channel!
2. Cause the writers on the show are one of the worst ever
3. Cause we have George Lucas who has had his brain power reduced to that of a toddler and toddlers never make the best ideas
4. Cause CN and LFL push Jedi and Clone propaganda mainly
5. The show is biased and not as good as other animated series that tend to be serious and dark like Batman the Animated Series or Beast Wars!

SORRY!!!

Last edited by Dan Grievous on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total

287Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Well the B1 droids are made to look stupid, but what about the cooler ones like superiors, commandos and magnas? All of those droids are pretty cool and it would be nice to see some focus on them. The CIS have never been given a chance to shine on this show they are normally just made to look dumb and stupid.

288Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

CISFANBOY wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
General Grievous wrote:I'm sorry to disagree, I really am, but you're wrong. The clones are not part of the Republic. They have been forced into a war that really has nothing to do with them. They are dying meaningless lives with no benefit for themselves or their own. They are their own group that needs to be explored separately from the Jedi and politicians.
I see so in that case we should look into some Battle Droid episodes and episodes that focus only on the individual groups like the Umbarans and the Quarren, we should have special episodes for every group obviously! Very Happy

PS: The Clones are Republic, for Tiin's sake, THEY ARE PART OF THE GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC.
Next you will be telling me that Padme is not human and is instead an alien being that has nothing to do with Humans! lol
Why so many of you can not recognize what stupid tools they are and the lack of humanity they possess.

I agree with Dan we really need some episodes that focus on the battle droids. They really under use the droids on this show there are loads of clone characters and plenty of them survive battles but we never get any battle droid characters. Surely there must be plenty of battle droids that survive battles and I also think they should start doing color patterns on some of the droids so we can tell the difference.

The thing is that the droids are stupid in this series. Even the Tactical droids make TONS of tactical errors. Point in fact is that this is a Kids show. The Kiddies like the Clones and Jedi so that is what they are going to focus on. If you want more CIS i suggest reading the books because thats where you are going to get the villians you want.

289Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:

290Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:52 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Dan Grievous wrote: Why so many of you can not recognize what stupid tools they are and the lack of humanity they possess.

well thats the thing dan, the clone wars tries to show us that they do have humanity, which all living beings have in some way, as yoda mentioned in the very first episode, like I said before its why they are clones and not droids, in reality yes they are tools,but not all of them know that and will fight tooth and nail to defend their brother no matter what order, as we are going to see in the next few eps by the looks of things, but the fact some leave as we seen in deserter, the individuality we see (rex,echo, fives) shows that they do gain humanity and individuality, it is titled the clone wars, therefore we will see clones, an umbaran episode as you say would be interesting, but I think its just they want to show the story from the perspective of character we have seen develop

291Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Grievous, you are strange in some of your comments!

You love Grievous but yet you support the stupid Republic and clones... What's up with that!?

292Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

293Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:29 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

very true Grevious, What was to happen to the clones after the clone wars if order 66 was never initiated, the common answer is that they would be sent back to kamino and well, exterminated. The republic senate was in a lot of way dispecable for creating an army of slaves to fight their own war, although the Chancellor was the puppet master more in the senate could have stopped its creation. the jedi aswell would many a time waste their life as to some they were expendable, like I said in my previous comment, dont know what I would do if I had a CO Like Krell, until I realise that someone like krell wouldn't make it through the Aussie Officer School, those blokes went out with the very old breed, though not to say krell isnt an effective commander, far from it, just by modern standards he doesnt add up becuase of the treatment of his men. looking at the episode summaries its going to get far worse for Rex and his relationship with krell over the next to eps. to be honest star wars has never made me think about things this much until now, considering this makes me think about the responsibilities of being a Sargent which im applying for by the end of the year.

294Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I'm sorry to disagree, I really am, but you're wrong. The clones are not part of the Republic. They have been forced into a war that really has nothing to do with them. They are dying meaningless lives with no benefit for themselves or their own. They are their own group that needs to be explored separately from the Jedi and politicians.

295Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

General Grievous wrote:Ok, WOW, it's been sometime since I've read almost two pages of threads to keep up with the conversation! Ha, I don't even know where to begin!

I guess I'll just keep up the Ahsoka appearnce conversation going on right now.. I'm sorry to say Ahsokasister, it'll only be a cameo at best. Umbara has been a clone centered arc the entire time, we haven't even seen that much of Krell! But don't worry, you'll get plenty of Ahsoka during the slavery arc, I'm sure.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 142449

And while I'm on the Umbara subject, I'm going to refer to an old conversation a couple pages back. Whoever said we've seen enough of the Republic's viewpoint is wrong. Not on the sense that we've seen a lot of that, but in the sense of who's viewpoint this is. This is the CLONES viewpoint, something we've never seen to this extent. Even Rookiees didn't show us the clones up close and personal like here. The only episode that even came close was Clone Cadets, and unfortunately that was a single, stand along episode. That's not nearly enough for the front line soldiers dying every minute for a deceived cause!

CLONES are stinking Republic! People want to see the Umbaran side for half an episode!

296Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok, WOW, it's been sometime since I've read almost two pages of threads to keep up with the conversation! Ha, I don't even know where to begin!

I guess I'll just keep up the Ahsoka appearnce conversation going on right now.. I'm sorry to say Ahsokasister, it'll only be a cameo at best. Umbara has been a clone centered arc the entire time, we haven't even seen that much of Krell! But don't worry, you'll get plenty of Ahsoka during the slavery arc, I'm sure.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 142449

And while I'm on the Umbara subject, I'm going to refer to an old conversation a couple pages back. Whoever said we've seen enough of the Republic's viewpoint is wrong. Not on the sense that we've seen a lot of that, but in the sense of who's viewpoint this is. This is the CLONES viewpoint, something we've never seen to this extent. Even Rookiees didn't show us the clones up close and personal like here. The only episode that even came close was Clone Cadets, and unfortunately that was a single, stand along episode. That's not nearly enough for the front line soldiers dying every minute for a deceived cause!

297Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:*sniff sniff* Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951

Dan Grevious: "there is no hope"

Ahsokasister: "YES THERE IS. THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE!"

sigh but alas u r probably right... her head taild are to points to be that anyway

It will be like my anticipation of Tikkes and just getting a middle finger in the end!

298Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

*sniff sniff* Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 878951

Dan Grevious: "there is no hope"

Ahsokasister: "YES THERE IS. THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE!"

sigh but alas u r probably right... her head taild are to points to be that anyway

299Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:whoops didn't even know that section existed, I will go do that now Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 82824

It was just a cameo! We haven't seen any Tiin nor Kenobi fight so I doubt we will see a Tano appearance in battle!

300Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

whoops didn't even know that section existed, I will go do that now Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 12 82824

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum