Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I hope Ahsoka acts and does not allow ANakin to go all Vader on everybody, I hope she is his voice of reason and not just watch with horror!

727Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Well, chick, by this moment I am guessing everybody has figured out the story is from the comic! Sometimes these comics beat in story the show itself! Hope the TV remake would be awesome too!

728Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

Dan Grievous wrote:SAME HERE, Chick, same here! I am tripping from epicness and can not breath out of joy of what I saw!!!
Yes, I can not wait for this season! Well... that's what I said for season 3....

http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

729Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

I've read that comic!!!! It's a GREAT one! Smile I hope this episode is like the comic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD That would be so awesome!!!!!

730Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Jedi~Chick wrote:ZOMG I FLIPPED OVER THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 82824 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 82824

Dan Grievous wrote:MY GOD!!!!

WOW!

So we have Shark-Guy and TIkkes taking charge and I assume winning some while Grievous and Dooku attack Naboo to not allow the Gungans to help the Moncals!
We have obviously "Slaves of the Republic" remake in the show with Zygerrian looking villains (sort of), light-whips, slave togrutas and Rex going undercover as was seen in the trailer...
Can not wait for Umbara and its four episodes. Bet Krell dies and the funeral scenes with the robed jedi is for him!
Death Watch is looking better than ever and I hope Ahsoka does not defeat Pre, he is too cool for that! The village design beyond compair - more Japanese design drawn!
Cad will most possibly do the thing I did in my video I created a while back!

He will pull I guess the old "break out from the inside" routine! Epic!
Cody looks so 66! lol Right out of Episode III!
The Slave leader looks interesting and menacing, but I hate that I see another STUPID tactical droid! NO!!! THey are the lazy man's way of making a character...
Can NOT wait for TIKKES! I hope, if he appears - he should be in the first episode - Water War! After all, he should command his own people the QUARREN!!!

The animation of Dooku's sailor was gorgeous like in the movies!!!
THe main problem I had with the second part of the trailer, the new part, is that it was way toooooooooo Anakin-heavy! There is a certain amount of Anakin I can take, but this is getting too much!!!

Plus, the trailer music-wise was a mess with recurring themes that start nowhere and end nowhere! Great stuff to see, but it was poorly edited like three different editors work to build it!

And OF COURSE, yes! GRIEVOUS vs VENTRESS! Best scene in the trailer and I was shocked! I knew the droids were attacking and expected Dooku but Grievous was a surprise! A surprise that kicks Asajj's witch hiny! lol
After all she can not win cause if Grievous is made to loose by GL who always favored Ventress then Dooku will have to appear to attack with a larger and more brutal force!

SO As I said now everyone's blood is boiling and we wait with no patience for the cometh of the next Season of this great show!

I have not been more happy by trailer!

QUARREN, Grievous vs Ventress, new CIS villains, new cool planets and so on and so on!!!

MONTH PASS ALREADY!!!I agree, those slavers look WICKED! I think your right, krell might die, but he still looks awesome despite of it! Death Watch does look a lot better, and I hope we see a lot of them. You are right, the trailer is showing a little too much of Anakin for comfort, BUT we do know there are going to be several episodes WITHOUT him, so we can breathe a little easy knowing it won't be a repeat of S2. I actually disagree with the tactical droid, I liked them a lot. if they use it too much i might be disappointed because then he'll wear out his welcome, but I'm glad they're back. And you're right, it will be an epic fight between grievous and Ventress, I've wanted to see this scene FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t care who wins, I'm just happy to see it!

Ahsokasister wrote:I CANT KIRFFING BREEEAAAATTTTHHH SOOOOOOO MUCH ANAKIN/AHSOKA MOMENTS AND IT APPEARS SHE OBSERVES HIMBEING VIOLENT

QUESTION
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE TOGRUTA SLACE EPISODE SEEMS TO BE PLAYING OFF THE clone wars COMIC "slaves of the republic">???????????????????????????????????
see link for summary on comic and tell me what u think
"http://www.swbooks.co.uk/clonewars/theclonewars/dark-horse.htm">http://www.swbooks.co.uk/clonewars/theclonewars/dark-horse.htm
Ha, i figured you'd be excited, LOL. I'm not really sure, I've never read that comic, but from the link, you're probably right.

731Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

I CANT KIRFFING BREEEAAAATTTTHHH SOOOOOOO MUCH ANAKIN/AHSOKA MOMENTS AND IT APPEARS SHE OBSERVES HIMBEING VIOLENT

QUESTION
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE TOGRUTA SLACE EPISODE SEEMS TO BE PLAYING OFF THE clone wars COMIC  "slaves of the republic">???????????????????????????????????
see link for summary on comic and tell me what u think
"http://www.swbooks.co.uk/clonewars/theclonewars/dark-horse.htm">http://www.swbooks.co.uk/clonewars/theclonewars/dark-horse.htm

732Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:44 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

SAME HERE, Chick, same here! I am tripping from epicness and can not breath out of joy of what I saw!!!

733Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

MY GOD!!!!

WOW!

So we have Shark-Guy and TIkkes taking charge and I assume winning some while Grievous and Dooku attack Naboo to not allow the Gungans to help the Moncals!
We have obviously "Slaves of the Republic" remake in the show with Zygerrian looking villains (sort of), light-whips, slave togrutas and Rex going undercover as was seen in the trailer...
Can not wait for Umbara and its four episodes. Bet Krell dies and the funeral scenes with the robed jedi is for him!
Death Watch is looking better than ever and I hope Ahsoka does not defeat Pre, he is too cool for that! The village design beyond compair - more Japanese design drawn!
Cad will most possibly do the thing I did in my video I created a while back!

He will pull I guess the old "break out from the inside" routine! Epic!
Cody looks so 66! lol Right out of Episode III!
The Slave leader looks interesting and menacing, but I hate that I see another STUPID tactical droid! NO!!! THey are the lazy man's way of making a character...
Can NOT wait for TIKKES! I hope, if he appears - he should be in the first episode - Water War! After all, he should command his own people the QUARREN!!!

The animation of Dooku's sailor was gorgeous like in the movies!!!
THe main problem I had with the second part of the trailer, the new part, is that it was way toooooooooo Anakin-heavy! There is a certain amount of Anakin I can take, but this is getting too much!!!

Plus, the trailer music-wise was a mess with recurring themes that start nowhere and end nowhere! Great stuff to see, but it was poorly edited like three different editors work to build it!

And OF COURSE, yes! GRIEVOUS vs VENTRESS! Best scene in the trailer and I was shocked! I knew the droids were attacking and expected Dooku but Grievous was a surprise! A surprise that kicks Asajj's witch hiny! lol
After all she can not win cause if Grievous is made to loose by GL who always favored Ventress then Dooku will have to appear to attack with a larger and more brutal force!

SO As I said now everyone's blood is boiling and we wait with no patience for the cometh of the next Season of this great show!

I have not been more happy by trailer!

QUARREN, Grievous vs Ventress, new CIS villains, new cool planets and so on and so on!!!

MONTH PASS ALREADY!!!

734Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

ZOMG I FLIPPED OVER THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yodagrin yodagrin yodagrin

735Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:If they blend it all together and give us a balance the fans have no problems. That is way season 1 was the best! (that plus the fact it was the first season of SWTCW Smile
True, it was mine too. But for more action or stary line based people, S2 and S3 respectively are the best for them.

Jango Nova wrote:http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=243&itemid=13696

New trailer. Shows more Mandos towards the end and a bounty hunter who pays homage to the Concept art of Boba Fett!!!!
BOUNTY HUNTER! We don't need their scum, JK, JK, JK, I'm actually looking foward to it, what did he look like, I didn't see him?

Dan Grievous wrote:

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!! MY GOD!!!
Ha, that was my expression too, LOL. I mean, GREVIOUS FIGHTING VENTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? I have waited for this moment ever since the series premired, I am PSYCHED!!!!!!

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:That is awesome! Was that bane at 1:31?
I think so

Jango Nova wrote:could have been him, but as far as i know he wasn't captured and those guys are in prison jumpsuits. Im loving Vislas new buy'ce though.
Pehaps Bane is disguising himself to bust people outta prison. I mean, we've all wanted Bane to do so, so maybe TCW is answering our pleas! Oh, and I didn't see Visla's new helmet either, how did I miss that!? I hope you don't mind I ask again, but what did it look like?

736Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

could have been him, but as far as i know he wasn't captured and those guys are in prison jumpsuits. Im loving Vislas new buy'ce though.

737Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:27 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

That is awesome! Was that bane at 1:31?

738Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!! MY GOD!!!

739Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=243&itemid=13696

New trailer. Shows more Mandos towards the end and a bounty hunter who pays homage to the Concept art of Boba Fett!!!!

740Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 am

StarWarsTalkShow

StarWarsTalkShow

If they blend it all together and give us a balance the fans have no problems. That is way season 1 was the best! (that plus the fact it was the first season of SWTCW Smile

741Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:This season looks good, but I hope it doesn't have a good opening then give us boring stuff and at the end give us action like season 3 did.
Agreed, they should try and focus all the episodes to be simliar in having a decent amount of action and some background story line for all the episodes this season. That's why I liked S1 in some ways better than the others, all it's episdoes were consistently giving action and a great storyline.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 65586

742Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

SWneedsSASR wrote:so this was the actual season 4 thread, ive been posting on the old one the whole time lol, so looks like a good season coming up, Rex in phase II that looks pretty epic

The next is showing a lot of promise compaired to the last one!!! I hope it does not dissapoint!!!

743Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Yoda

Yoda

This season looks good, but I hope it doesn't have a good opening then give us boring stuff and at the end give us action like season 3 did.

https://www.youtube.com/user/StarWarsTalkShow

744Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

JainaSolo781 wrote:if only Razz jkjkjkjk
Ha, LOL, you really like to press my buttons don't you, LOL, I don't mind, it's all in the name of fun, as they say.Smile

745Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 pm

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

if only Razz jkjkjkjk

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

746Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 pm

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ok then, that's good.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 65586 Well, I guess that means she'll be back soon enough to finish the forum renovations, so perhaps I can stop explaining to everyone what's going on, LOL.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 495192

747Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 am

Jedi~Chick

Jedi~Chick

General Grievous wrote:Well, since Leia isn't here, I'll fix the thread myself. BTW, I hope she's alright, she said that something very bad/disappointing was going on.

I've talked with her Grievous, she's okay now. Smile Just busy. Things have been kinda crazy by her. Wink But she's doing good now. winkyoda

748Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, since Leia isn't here, I'll fix the thread myself. BTW, I hope she's alright, she said that something very bad/disappointing was going on.

749Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:28 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Yeeessss...isn't it!? Very Happy Go SEASON FOUR>>> GO TIKKES!!!

750Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:42 am

JainaSolo781

JainaSolo781

icky refrence dan, especially since the text is red Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum