Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

+16
Ben HartAttack
Yoda
Jedi~Chick
StarWarsTalkShow
Dan Grievous
Doma11
Ahsokasister
Anakin Skywalker77
Leia Organa
BarrissOffee1297
Jango Nova
SWneedsSASR
ARC Trooper
Ashoka2898
JainaSolo781
GeneralGrievous505
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Thanks, Arc, he does...doesn't he!? Wink

You know what, I wrote my opinion on Ahsoka, but there are people who love her, so love her!
Don't look at my comment, it is mainly for people who would love to argue about her importance.

For those who love her too much, just say: "To Mustafar with your comment, I love Ahsoka!" and just pass my Ahsoka comment...

852Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

It looks like Tikkes to me Dan.Thats great!

853Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Here is proof of why I think TIKKES is IN the show and the shark guy is just the military leader!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Tikkes11

Thanks to the "Water War" clip, we clearly see that the quarrens in battle wear armour, well visible...
As I have shown above the Quarren on the left who stabs a weakling moncal has shoulder pads, front plate has a batman like belt and his main suit is tightly closed like a scuba suit!

THE RIGHT one has none of the features of the warriors in the preview clip. He has no pads, armour or even a weapon so he is no guard or soldier as I can not see this guy defending anybody from an attack from the clones.
Second, he has a very similair attire to the movie appearance to Tikkes:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 267px-AOTCtikkes

The clothes... the upper part is opened like a jedi tunic of Obi-Wan and is close to one of Tikkes's attires in the movies. He has not batman belt with many pocket but a small belt with a big white belt buckle... he is dressed more like an advisor or a person who will not fight but be part of the battle.

I think the issue of people not believing that Tikkes will not appear in TCW season four is that the most popular image of him is:
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Tikkes2

BUT I STILL BELIEVE THAT HE WILL APPEAR!
I think this is good proof!

I agree with the majority of y'all that the Mortis epsiodes WERE NOT GOOD! The first one was highly confusing, like some sort of paradox. The second one was the only relatively good one, with less storyline that drove my head bonkers and more good action with those Force-weilders. The third one was the worst though. I mean, it's storyline goes nowhere-ship crashes, Anakin receives visions, Anakin mind is erased of the visions, ship is magically in good shape again so they can leave for good. Anyone see the pattern there? The only thing that really happened was all the Force-wielders died, and in a rather lame fashion if I do say so myself.

MORTIS was a pathetic SORRY letter of APOLOGY from Lucas for MIDICHLORIANS that ruined the Force concept! DUH!

They said specifically that the leader of the quarren force was this shark-guy, and I don't see why they would reveal this awesome new enemy general or whatever who's gonna be seeing more action without showing the "real" top dog of the Separatist pack.

IT makes as much sense as putting a sullustan in charge of the battle of Geonosis in S2 and have no Poggle. I doubt they would put some shark guy leading somebody else's people.
It is like if in real life you expect the Angela Mercel telling and making the French follow her laws and she telling them how to run their country. It does NOT happen!
The Sharkguy or Carcadon will be the teeth of the battle, not so much the brains maybe.
And are you surprised that Tikkes is not getting top-billing and the shark guy is.
Well, during the Ryloth arc in S1 nobody was saying how awesome is to see Tambor in it, Filoni was mainly focusing on the action factor - Mace Windu or Anakin ramming into TF battleship or having the Tactical droid for the first time...
It is like that, more exciting new stuff take front row in these showings like we saw last year the most major thing they revealed was Savage Oppress and not Sobeck.

So although TCW needs to focus on all aspects of the Clone Wars, they ALSO need to focus heavily on Anakin for that reason.

AAhhh NO, they don't need to waste time on him. THe SHOW is called "THE CLONE WARS" not "The Adventures of Whiny Ani and Snips"...

Remember the initial ads for the show on CN!?
Yoda said "JEDI at the peak of power" not "The Retarded One at the peak of his power"...
the entire Anakin fettish thing began with S2... in S1 he was sort of in most episodes, but you did not feel he was being forced on us in an episode. It all began with "Cargo of Doom" where they started boosting his Godness and giving little to no screen time for other Jedi except the wretched Ahsoka. Yes, there were other Jedi in S2 and S3, but they took a very very back row compared to Anakin. Anakin was boasted as a top dog with no flaws leading all attacks and making all Jedi look like whimps - "Landing at Point Rain".
The Pro-Anakin streak the show took got even stupider in "Brain Worms" where the "confused" One strangled the poor Poggle and later the Jedi reacted to the idea of their fellow Jedi almost killing Poggle with
"Oh OK, if you ALMOST killed him, just strangled him to death and did something that goes against what we, Jedi, stand for...but you got some info. then we guess we will lead this one slide, this isolated incident which we will not scold or punish will surely not backfire on our lazy Jedi faces two years from now...lol"
Every episode onward got worse in terms of Anakin's appearance. Thanks to the great "The Deserter" which could not find a way to stick more Anakin in itself other than the newsreel.
The episode "Cat and Mouse" showed him at his worst - the next whiny and dissobeying brat that he is. I bet if Kenobi shut the comlink with Mace or Yoda, I bet he would get scolded for that. But not your favorite Ani who always get always with moments a normal person would get taught a lesson like Ahsoka got in the episode "Holocron Heist" for being a dissobedient little brat!
In episodes with the Zillo Beast the Stupid One was portrayed wrongly, the one who should have given the advices on the beast had to be Mace but he was like being a small kid waiting his turn after an obnoxious kid with an endless story who get undeserved praises from his teacher. And he was silent in most of the episode or said very little. Plus Anakin is not know for his brains. Obi said HE THINKS with his LIGHTSABER...These two episodes could have been the next two episodes since Ryloth for Mace to shine and not Anakin... an Example of Anakin stealing the spotlight like Ahsoka does in other episodes from epic and cool Jedi. Same was with the Fett episodes where Anitard upstaged clearly, literally in front of the cadets like an annoying show-off.
The same went on in Season Three, with the final straw being the absolute horridness the Mortis episodes, where Lucas was saying "I AM SORRY, FANS, FOR THE STUPID MIDICHLORIANS, My Bad!" and "ANAKIN IS JESUS, PRAISE THIS BABY!"
I hated those episode cause they overdid the BOASTING of the Anitard factor...
Anakin is the Chosen One?! Wow...you must be pritty retarded not to know this by this moment in SW history!
Horrible episodes of Anitard showing-off and they brought nothing to the series, but a waste of time in three episodes...
But what can you expect of a character who has not much character aside from swinging his saber at people! lol

While Dan said he thinks people overrate them, I think HE underrates THEM. The Mandalorians are well known as the galaxy's best mercs, and they've held on strong for thousands of generations despite some rather large cultural setbacks. Let's take the Mandalorian Wars for example.

Overrated! Yes! Nothing more to say... it is like having a nice car which is accepted very well and making hundreds more like it on a conveyer cause their is popular demand of such a vehicle, not because the next will be better or the best, but because the first car of the series got a great reception and people want to satisfy the public with more like it... Aka Fett and the overblown Madno phenominon!
Plus in the OT there were not many villains for future Mando fans to choose from. You could choose either an Imperial cookie cutter baddie, a boring Rebel who looks like a poor person in battle or the creeps in Jabba's palace. And then people saw Fett the character with a good enough design so people could love him. It was the best cool looking villain you could get out of the OT aside from the far more epic Vader... so it is a result of little choice of characters for fandom following...

BUT I guess many fans love him, not ordinary viewers, but hardcore fans. Cause normal viewers enjoy what they see in the movies and TCW and not go diving into the abyss of comics about him that try to make the "Sarlaac burp" seem like a small thing in the past.
It is exactly cause of you, the Mando fan community and your numbers that made Lucas change ROTJ too and remove the funny death scene of your idol. I completely understand you love of the epic look of the guy... and the burp should have been removed so his image could be intact for future SW fans who will not watch the original versions with the "Sarlaac death"!
It is like to have Vader die with a fart in the end, it ruins all the happened before that. THat is why I understand the removal of the scene. That anwsers about any Boba Fett debate too...

On to the next debate-Boba Fett. I'm 100% with Jango here, and perhaps even farther.

AMEN! He did so much more and was more important galaxy-wise! Loved Jango!

Lastly, you also mentioned that you think he shouldn't have been on the series because he was too whiney right? I think you've missinterpreted what emotions he was feeling and the importance of them. He wasn't whiney per se, but vengeful and determined, something that MUST be explored if we are to reveal the origins of one of the galaxy's greatest menaces. I'm sure though that now that TCW has shown you the emotions that made him into what he was, they will soon show how he physically developed into what he was (aka lots of action)

Robot Chicken put it best about Fett and his story!
"THat is what happens when you sold the most action figures! Thank you, fanboys!"
Not interested... Fett story - meh. Sorry! I do not get his popularity!

As for the Ahsoka issue, which seems to be the biggest one, here's my take on it. First off, this is animation-a VERY hard complicated task. So, as for Dan's argument about her having cheesy emotions, stop blaming her and the TCW staff because it's neither of they're faults. They have been working on it as the series goes along, so if we can all be patient, I'm sure that the animation will one day be a state where it no longer makes Ahsoka's emotions as cheesy. Secondly, I'm with Dan about not having an emotional attachment to Ahsoka, but for a slightly different reason

Animation wise there have been million more better scenes than any with the Togruta that does not need to be named...
Master Di's death was an exceptionally emotional moment in the series and the way he sacrificed himself. Plus I can not be emotional for a doll like her!
I do not feel anything when either Anitard or Ahsoka are on screen. Between Anakin and Padme maybe, cause their's is the important relationship in the series, not the one with Ahsoka... after all Ahsoka is not the one who eventually caries Anakin's babies! It is Padme!
Trying to make Ahsoka important to the SW mythos is pointless, she is just being shoved our throats in arcs like the Citadel and Mortis. Yes, she will not die, cause LFL were lazy enough not to remove the S3 finale footage and thus raise susspicion that she will die on Mortis...

As for her reactions and faces, it is animation, but when your animated model is not the best, do not spent a lot of time showing how bad it looks up close! Sorry, she looks bad up-close and when she runs...when she runs her legs look like they will break off or already have broke off the the torso!
Sorry, nothing can make me like the character or think she has a purpose or meaning much outside than providing some sort of role model of girls...to which I return to my earlier post:

"Remember Kids! Be snicky and stab people in the back! Moan, yap, yammer and whine about what you want to the point when the person you whining to breaks and gives you what you want (AKA Plo Koon in Citadel)! Solve everything with violence! And try to hit on people who are either married or are much older than you (which is illegal in most of the world)!

Stop trying to convince me otherwise about her. There are people who love her, for all the reason debated, even the wierd role model thing which I think is not the right role model...
if somebody could have served a good role model it should have been Luminara and Barriss and having Anitard visit with Ahsoka from time to time to show little kids how not behave!

But still this is my opinion and not a status quo, so Love her you all that love her while she is here... cause as many pointed out, her death is coming...

854Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

well said grevious, on all parts, the reason there is an attatchment thing going on between ahsoka and anikan is becuase she was chosen to be anikans padwan becuase he knew that he would form said attatchment, and through ahsoka, anikan would learn to deal with attatchment and to let go, which he is.....begginig to do, but of course this fails eventualy, unknown to the jedi council however is anikans marrige, which the show is starting to emphasize more on that side of anikans attatcment instead, which in retrospect they should, its always fun to see the dark side of anikan, whether it be to save ahsoka or padme

855Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Mandalorians. While Dan said he thinks people overrate them, I think HE underrates THEM. The Mandalorians are well known as the galaxy's best mercs, and they've held on strong for thousands of generations despite some rather large cultural setbacks. Let's take the Mandalorian Wars for example. They nearly defeated the Republic, and would have too if it hadn't been for Revan disobeying the Jedi Council and getting a large number of Jedi to help the dying Republic. Even then, that may not have been enough, except Revan showed great skill in the leading of troops into battle and using a variety of tactics that surprised EVERYONE in the galaxy, not just the Mandalorians. By the war's end, the Mandalorians had been utterly humbled by this great Jedi and had had many losses that to most civilizations would have been catastrophic to the entire culture. BUT within 5 years, Mandalore the Preserver had been able to reorganize the Mandalorians and continue the Mandos' ways. There are other examples, but I believe this is the best one in showing that Mandalorians are not to be underestimated nor knocked down forever.

You also forgot that they have the most kills of force users outside of the Sith and Jedi. Wink

856Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ah, it appears I did miss a couple of good topics.

I agree with the majority of y'all that the Mortis epsiodes WERE NOT GOOD! The first one was highly confusing, like some sort of paradox. The second one was the only relatively good one, with less storyline that drove my head bonkers and more good action with those Force-weilders. The third one was the worst though. I mean, it's storyline goes nowhere-ship crashes, Anakin receives visions, Anakin mind is erased of the visions, ship is magically in good shape again so they can leave for good. Anyone see the pattern there? The only thing that really happened was all the Force-wielders died, and in a rather lame fashion if I do say so myself.

As for the leader of the quarrens, I'm sorry Dan, but I have to agree with Jango. Although it would be awesome to see Tikkes on the screen, I don't think that's what TCW has in mind. They said specifically that the leader of the quarren force was this shark-guy, and I don't see why they would reveal this awesome new enemy general or whatever who's gonna be seeing more action without showing the "real" top dog of the Separatist pack. It'd be great if I'm wrong though, because Tikkes is a very interesting character that should be explored.

857Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Well, we've certianly developed many debates in my short abscense, eh? Well, I'll try and tackle as many as I can.

As for the Ahsoka issue, which seems to be the biggest one, here's my take on it. First off, this is animation-a VERY hard complicated task. So, as for Dan's argument about her having cheesy emotions, stop blaming her and the TCW staff because it's neither of they're faults. They have been working on it as the series goes along, so if we can all be patient, I'm sure that the animation will one day be a state where it no longer makes Ahsoka's emotions as cheesy. Secondly, I'm with Dan about not having an emotional attachment to Ahsoka, but for a slightly different reason-we've all discussed how Ahsoka's fate comes yet closer with each passing episode, so I really think that "becoming close" is rather futile. It would be different if it was a character that was bound to live long, kill a bunch of droids, etc. like Obi-wan or Anakin, but whenever the deathblow reaches Ahsoka, it's not a surprise or shock because I already know she's gone by the time of ROTS. Lastly, I disagree about how Ahsoka hogs up time all to show a "stupid decision on her part". As any SW fan knows, the Clone Wars was Anakin Skywalker's peak. He was everything he had dreamed of being and what us fans think about when we hear about him-the galaxy's best pilot, an unstoppable Jedi Knight/ General, an adept in the Force. So although TCW needs to focus on all aspects of the Clone Wars, they ALSO need to focus heavily on Anakin for that reason. Considering Ahsoka was his Padawan, that also means showing a lot of her. As for Ahsoka's sometimes annoying actions and choices, I think you place an undue amount of blam on her Dan. I know you may have been too immersed in your hatred of her to see it, but throughout the show, TCW has been placing GREAT character develpoment on Ahsoka by subtley showing how much she is turning to Anakin. So all those "annoying actions", are kinda meant to be there to show this development, and therefore means is traced farther back than Ahsoka to Anakin. And before you start insulting him them, just again remember that this was his peak and showed CONSIDERABLE amount of skill in many areas that surpassed even the greatest of Jedi Masters.

On to the next debate-Boba Fett. I'm 100% with Jango here, and perhaps even farther. Boba Fett WAS (not maybe was, not was one of) WAS the best bounty hunter the galaxy had ever seen. He greatly surpassed his father in amount of bounties and in the arts of fighting Jedi. I know, I know he fell into the Sarlacc Pit, you've said that already, BUT two things. One, he got hit by a cheap back stab and full speed ram into the hull of a sail barge by a guys he thought was practically incapacitated while fighting a Jedi-it was NOT his fault. Second, you say the EU was simply trying to "fix a mistake"? I think not. I think it was more like showing how Plo-kool he was to survive in the gut of that thing for a semi-long period of time then find a way to blast his way out and kill the beast, not at all a small feat. Lastly, you also mentioned that you think he shouldn't have been on the series because he was too whiney right? I think you've missinterpreted what emotions he was feeling and the importance of them. He wasn't whiney per se, but vengeful and determined, something that MUST be explored if we are to reveal the origins of one of the galaxy's greatest menaces. I'm sure though that now that TCW has shown you the emotions that made him into what he was, they will soon show how he physically developed into what he was (aka lots of action)

Mandalorians. While Dan said he thinks people overrate them, I think HE underrates THEM. The Mandalorians are well known as the galaxy's best mercs, and they've held on strong for thousands of generations despite some rather large cultural setbacks. Let's take the Mandalorian Wars for example. They nearly defeated the Republic, and would have too if it hadn't been for Revan disobeying the Jedi Council and getting a large number of Jedi to help the dying Republic. Even then, that may not have been enough, except Revan showed great skill in the leading of troops into battle and using a variety of tactics that surprised EVERYONE in the galaxy, not just the Mandalorians. By the war's end, the Mandalorians had been utterly humbled by this great Jedi and had had many losses that to most civilizations would have been catastrophic to the entire culture. BUT within 5 years, Mandalore the Preserver had been able to reorganize the Mandalorians and continue the Mandos' ways. There are other examples, but I believe this is the best one in showing that Mandalorians are not to be underestimated nor knocked down forever.

I believe that this sums up most of the debates, though I may look back and find some more...

858Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:ok i admit it was slightly too cheesey but that was one of my favortie scenes ever...they just need to make some stuff not so cheesey and a little more real. if they can create emotion with that then the fans will have a stronger emotional attachment/...like i do Smile

I agree! Not the realness is the issue...the characters in these scenes is the problem...
But such scenes should stopped and we must see Padme in Tano's place!!!

859Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 am

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

ok i admit it was slightly too cheesey but that was one of my favortie scenes ever...they just need to make some stuff not so cheesey and a little more real. if they can create emotion with that then the fans will have a stronger emotional attachment/...like i do Smile

860Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Ahsokasister wrote:i agree about the conficting views but can we please stop bashing characters! especially ones others like. i agree some of the face shots of ahsoka arent the most attractive and i wish that they would use her screen time for more dialog between her and Anakin.

We get it dan you dont like ahsoka but I LOVE HER AND ANAKIN'S FRIENDSHIP so please stop bashing her.
why not talk about characters you like instead

It is exactly that, Ahsokasister! The problem with their friendship... they should stop making her kissy-wissy to Anakin and focus on making her interact on her own without affecting the most important relation in the goodie guy camp = Anakin/Padme

Ahsoka is upstaging her, we get the impression that Anakin cares more for the Togruta you love than the mother of his own children who are the reason the saga was so successful! The adventures of the Skywalker children and not Ahsoka+Anakin's Children!

They should start distancing her from the Annoying One and make her do her own work without ruining much of the show with corny antics and quotes who would make you puke.
And less scenes like the one that ended season three! At the end before Yoda I really thought they were going to kiss! lol

I loved that comic lol And for his supposed death in the Sarlacc there are about 35 books that have him in it afterwards. Theres even a sires telling you how he got out alive lol So it all depends on if you consider the EU cannon like LFL or if you only consider the movies to be cannon

I know those! But it is funny how many people obsessed in fixing what was done by the movie! It is hilarious, like exorcising a dead horse! It is funny and pointless!
I still found some of his quest for restoring the Mandalor way cool and patriotic! But the coming of the sarlaac like vomit a few times is funny! Very Happy
It is hard to fix what ROTJ did on Tatooine with some comics!

861Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

[quote="Dan Grievous"]

In the Mando one she was too much, the latter one in the sea she took up more time than anybody else! And she did not say anything, just to look stupid in front of the camera! Why do I think GL and Dave have fettishes for the worst faces and long pointless close-ups on them. I mean by that the long headshots of Ahsoka and Anakin's faces! They are the worst designs on the show and the creators are proud of these horridness... no close-up on Kit in the clip but mega long shot Ahsoka looking confused or trying to let one loose! Little Hannah Montana with no purpose in the show...

LEEEEEEEESSSS Ahsoka the Useless One![quote]

I think we need to see the episodes first before saying who has more screen time.This was just a clip and its impossible to leave her out of it since she is Anakins Padawan.
I also dissagree about the Mortis episodes.I like them, although they have nothing to do with the clone war.

862Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

SWneedsSASR wrote:the clone wars does go back and fowards in time, something they need to stop doing,

Dave Filoni said they are not going back in time in anymore.

863Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

True! In the comics he is epic, as he even takes on Vader on Mynax Minor and battle amids the lava.
BUT...
In the movies, in which 90% of non-geeks know him, he was a waste of space! He even died worse than his father! Jango was cut down in battle with the best Jedi out there aside the green midget! Boba got hit by accident by a blind man with a stick while being distracted like a little kid...after that falling into a genital looking monster with teeth and ending the fiasco of a death - a BURP! lol

Just reminding people actually happened!

I loved that comic lol And for his supposed death in the Sarlacc there are about 35 books that have him in it afterwards. Theres even a sires telling you how he got out alive lol So it all depends on if you consider the EU cannon like LFL or if you only consider the movies to be cannon Wink

As for Jangos death i thought he could have done better lol I mean in Open Seasons he kills Jedi with his bare hands... and yet he gets his head chopped off by Mace? Never made sense to me lol.

864Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Ahsokasister

Ahsokasister

i agree about the conficting views but can we please stop bashing characters! especially ones others like. i agree some of the face shots of ahsoka arent the most attractive and i wish that they would use her screen time for more dialog between her and Anakin.

We get it dan you dont like ahsoka but I LOVE HER AND ANAKIN'S FRIENDSHIP so please stop bashing her.
why not talk about characters you like instead

865Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Dan I do see your point, but I suppose we all have differnet views about such a contraversial character, 2 things though, the clone wars does go back and fowards in time, something they need to stop doing, and they do that by showing the attitudes to the war, and with the new rendering system, going back to the older models is impossible, which explains alot of the character change, now when she kills sobeck, it is supposed to hum the ominous side and have a dark tone, but in retrospect, well, there is a thing in the Australian Defence Force, the question is "Would you be prepared to kill an individual in conflict" the awnser is usually rehearsed, (since thats an obvious question) and the most common usually sound something like this, "It would not be something I would Enjoy, but in order to defend myself, my teamates or the objective I would deem it nescessary" and really thats exactly what ashoka was doing, and hey, even if the cadet can by an undicipline bantha head who falls over on parade, he is still your team mate so you have to protect him, not to mention the objective of the rescue, I suppose ahsoka will always be a contraversial character, but even for those who hate her there are many great heros, (and villians =D) that the show produces to fit our CW fix, I just always try to point out the best of the show and a character rather than deamonising said character or element, hey apart from generation kill (which was a small live action mini series that was more emphasised on dark elements and drove a point whilst mixing humor in a real life and contraversial conflict) what other series shows such battles and on such an epic scale, and develops such a vast aray of great characters

866Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

Jango Nova wrote:Lol, love how you forget that the Mando work for the seppies Dan along with the rest of the Bounty Hunters that we have seen so far. Wink

I totally agree with you about the Mortis thing though... That really had no baring on anything else in that entire season... Really dont want to see any more Eps like that..

As for Boba coming back I bet we will get to see him in armor at some point this season. Also Pre Visla is supposed to be a recurring villain in most of the eps in this next season. It will be interesting to see what happens to Mandalore in S4.

Not to sure on your Tikkes theory since they already have the Leader named and given a description of him.

As for Ashoka, I like how she has grown up during the run of TCW but her time is coming to an end.... Anikin has no Padawan in ROTS so i want to know what her fate will be.

Ok, I know hey work for the CIS, but I still find them overrated...

The guy shark is in the middle of the battle in the clip so he will not lead as a villain like that can not hold a three part arc alone... Tikkes is for the Quarrens like POGGLE is for the Geonosians!
TIKKES RULES!

um, ya know, dan some of us do enjoy ahsoka as a character, whilst she does take up more screen time than nescessary in the clone wars alot of people dont really find her useless, I guess its vise versa aswell, the facial expressions between her and anikan seem to show there relationship and thoughts without doing one of those cheesy monolouge thought scenes,

Those headshot are worthless...and ugly 90% of the time. They do not anything, they just make me wanna puke of all the cutesy things they try to convey with the ugly headshot that ultimately fail...
Face it - Anakin looks like a drunk after a hangover and Ahsoka Mcsnippy pants looks like a man with a deformity!

Plus I am talking in scenes where they just stare into space like dummkopfs and labotomized people... Example was the facial close-up after the Jedi triggered for the first time the alarm at the CITADEL. Right after Charger fell and died, there was a long ugly Anakin face just looking dumb and expressing no emotion! Those are the moments I hate with these two pointless dolls!
Not impressive, emotionless, ugly, stale facial stares into nothingness aka at the camera!
They just look stupid and pointless, that is all... Obi-Wan does not get that much and he is better animated than both A.S. and A.T.!
I mean if they had close-ups on Bane or Sobeck, they are amazingly textured and look epic and are interesting to look at, but Ahsoka and The Chosen One - they just look to simple and not at all interesting!

I'd say it took alot of exposure to combat to bring her to the point where she was actually going to kill, and even then, it was a spurr of the moment thing,

Ahsoka has not concrete character! She is grown-up, sort of, for one episode then she is back to the TCW movie Snips version... Examples were Mortis then how she was in Citadel... Up and down like a character jumping bean!
And Ahsoka will never stop being whiny! Sorry, like the day becomes night, the whiny Ahsoka will always be there!

She acted like Ventress in that scene when she killed Sobeck and allow the man who destroyed Alderaan to live, she whines like 3PO in his worst moments and has that girly feel of Padme, where she constantly tries to win over THe Chosen One...
Ahsoka aka Worst Role model for kiddies, cause that is the only reason she is there, so I guess the kiddies have a horrid role model.

"Remember Kids! Be snicky and stab people in the back! Moan, yap, yammer and whine about what you want to the point when the person you whining to breaks and gives you what you want (AKA Plo Koon in Citadel)! Solve everything with violence! And try to hit on people who are either married or are much older than you (which is illegal in most of the world)!

That has been you friendly neighbourhood rolemodel - Azazel...opps, I mean Ahsoka Tano!"
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope she gets less screen time in S4! For Pete's sake, she has to get a reduced role than in the feministic S3!

Boba will eventually become one of the best

True! In the comics he is epic, as he even takes on Vader on Mynax Minor and battle amids the lava.
BUT...
In the movies, in which 90% of non-geeks know him, he was a waste of space! He even died worse than his father! Jango was cut down in battle with the best Jedi out there aside the green midget! Boba got hit by accident by a blind man with a stick while being distracted like a little kid...after that falling into a genital looking monster with teeth and ending the fiasco of a death - a BURP! lol

Just reminding people actually happened! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

867Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:45 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Lol, love how you forget that the Mando work for the seppies Dan along with the rest of the Bounty Hunters that we have seen so far. Wink

I totally agree with you about the Mortis thing though... That really had no baring on anything else in that entire season... Really dont want to see any more Eps like that..

As for Boba coming back I bet we will get to see him in armor at some point this season. Also Pre Visla is supposed to be a recurring villain in most of the eps in this next season. It will be interesting to see what happens to Mandalore in S4.

Not to sure on your Tikkes theory since they already have the Leader named and given a description of him.

As for Ashoka, I like how she has grown up during the run of TCW but her time is coming to an end.... Anikin has no Padawan in ROTS so i want to know what her fate will be.

868Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

um, ya know, dan some of us do enjoy ahsoka as a character, whilst she does take up more screen time than nescessary in the clone wars alot of people dont really find her useless, I guess its vise versa aswell, the facial expressions between her and anikan seem to show there relationship and thoughts without doing one of those cheesy monolouge thought scenes, I will agree on saying that sometimes, the jedi do get a little too much emphasis in battles were you just wanna say, YEP I GET BUT PLEASE SHOW US MORE CLONES! XD but clones will have a more active part in the war, though sometimes you do want to have those interludes like Cad Bane and other bounty hunters, also about Boba, now he still is a kid, and he was never programed to kill, of course they could try and go for the revenge motivated emphasis but I think you must remember, Boba will eventually become one of the best (though I believe to be the best) bounty hunters in the Civil War Era, what turns him into this? what moativates him beyond revenge? all character development to see in the series, sure he is whinny now, but wouldn't you expect that out of child? lets compare with ahsoka for instance, did you notice that for the first 2 seasons, she never killed a living being, not even on Geonosis (you will notice that in the reactor chamber they fly away), I'd say it took alot of exposure to combat to bring her to the point where she was actually going to kill, and even then, it was a spurr of the moment thing,

869Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 am

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

We also see Padme' standing by Anakin, something I found peculiar considering it was a battle and most senators weren't at the forefront of battle during the war. As for the previews being too Asoka heavy and focusing too much on the Mandos, I disagree. I think it was important to show the Mando clip considering they weren't seen last season, and I dont see how Ahsoka took up a lot of screentime-she jumped into the water, got that speeder thingy, killed a couple of droids and Quarrens with it, then they quit having anymore clips with her.

No! They are extremely about her! She always has funny faces... and she was in all clips for S4!
In the Mando one she was too much, the latter one in the sea she took up more time than anybody else! And she did not say anything, just to look stupid in front of the camera! Why do I think GL and Dave have fettishes for the worst faces and long pointless close-ups on them. I mean by that the long headshots of Ahsoka and Anakin's faces! They are the worst designs on the show and the creators are proud of these horridness... no close-up on Kit in the clip but mega long shot Ahsoka looking confused or trying to let one loose! Little Hannah Montana with no purpose in the show...

LEEEEEEEESSSS Ahsoka the Useless One!

Bounty hunters return! Cad Bane, Bossk, and Boba Fett will be back, along with another hunter who's making his TCW debut: Dengar!

So what?! Dengar is a guy in drag from Arabia! lol
Plus more kiddie whiny moments with Fett... he was so useless in TCW! Nobody needs him back if he will again just complain!

Forbidden love? Ahsoka and Lux may develop an on-screen romance.

Well, duh, YA think!? Why do you think the kid Lux was created by TCW team for?!

Shark attack. During the battle on Dac, We will meet a Shark-like Separatist leader name Rik Enson (spelling unconfirmed).

He will not lead! He will be in the middle of the battle or there will be somebody else like him...doubt, the guy will be in the battle! And This supports my "TIKKES" Theory!
TIKKES WILL LEAD!!!

Umbara?!?!

Weren't they loyal to the Republic and Sly Moore the closest to the Palpi himself?! Wierd and we will get FOUR episodes about it?!

Speaking about what else is to come on the show, Filoni confirmed that besides the Nightsisters in general, Asajj Ventress would return, as would Savage Opress, who has been sent on a mission to find a character who certainly looked like he could be Darth Maul.

So what?! The only important is going to be Ventress... do not care for the lame Savage and the DEAD MAUL!

Lone Wolffe. Clone trooper Wolffe (from the Malevolence arc) is back. The loss of his squad-mates in Season 1 has changed him, Filoni explains. He calls Wolffe a "curmudgeon."

He was not missing that much! He was in the last season a little so he is not so epicly to be back. Now if they get Loathsom back that would be amazing!

Mandos = yawn!

Filoni promised we'd get a continuation of elements introduced in the Mortis trilogy, saying they intended to delve into, "More about those type of mystical things in the future. You'll learn more about who those force wielders ('Father', 'Son' and 'Daughter') are. That wasn't an ending as much as a beginning."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This was the last straw for Season Three as a mega-weak season! NO MORE! NO apologies anymore, GL, you looney! People accept your apology in the form of MORTIS!

When a fan asked if Ahsoka will figure out that Anakin and Padme are married, Filoni said that while that specifically might not happen, they would explore, "How do people not know about that? We will address that in the future of the show." Musing about what Ahsoka's reaction would be if she did find out, Filoni remarked, "Ashoka might be let down but I don't know that she'd say anything."

Well, Obviously the SW universe people are turning into the DC morons that inhabit the Superman comics. Those characters are mega-stupid!
WOW! I am really shocked that nobody knows... Season Three showed Anakin for long pointless times at Padme's and just being there for a long time! These moments make me feel wonder how stupid are the Jedi about the marriage of the two dolls aka Anakin/Padme!
It is that the marriage of the two is like Superman's disguise and his glassess. It is obvious but people are made too retarded in-universe not to notice! lol

Jabba will be back. No word on Stinky.
When the Hutts and Fett are on screen, it is sooooo boring when they are around...

ONE THING ABOUT SEASON FOUR ---- MORE CIS!!! MORE SEPARATISTS!!!

GOOOOOO TIKKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

870Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 am

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Here are the major reveals and other important bits from yesterday's The Clone Wars Season Four Preview panel at San Diego Comic-Con.
Shark attack. During the battle on Dac, We will meet a Shark-like Separatist leader name Rik Enson (spelling unconfirmed).
But wait, there's Sly Moore. Well, her species at least. Dave Filoni confirmed that we'll visit the eternally-nighttime planet of Umbara, where the native Umbarans are fighting on the side of the Confederacy. The Umbarans' vehicles will be very high-tech, according to Filoni, with holographic dashboards.
Trouble in the barracks. "Rex doesn't like what the clones are turning into," Filoni said.
Dexter Jettster would be proud. Joining the ranks of the on-screen Jedi Knights is the four-armed Besalisk warrior General Krell.
Lone Wolffe. Clone trooper Wolffe (from the Malevolence arc) is back. The loss of his squad-mates in Season 1 has changed him, Filoni explains. He calls Wolffe a "curmudgeon."
Revenge of the would-be Sith. Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, and Nightsisters will return to the series. Opress will be shown continuing his mission to find Darth Maul. When the Nightsisters were announced for Season 4, four women dressed as Dathomir's Dark Side witches appeared on-stage.
Apparently, we do need that scum. Bounty hunters return! Cad Bane, Bossk, and Boba Fett will be back, along with another hunter who's making his TCW debut: Dengar!
Going commando. Filoni confirmed the appearance of clone commandos, but said it wouldn't be Delta Squad because he doesn't want to mess with that continuity.
More-tis. There will be more stories like the Mortis arc. (Please excuse the terrible pun.)
Forbidden love? Ahsoka and Lux may develop an on-screen romance.
Brainstorming the end. Filoni says he's written about eight different possible fates for Ahsoka, but George and the creative team still have yet to settle on one.
Return of the Hutt. Jabba will be back. No word on Stinky.

And some More Very Happy

The panel for Star Wars: The Clone Wars at San Diego Comic-Con today delivered big time on new footage, spotlighting several new sequences introduced by panelists Dave Filoni (supervising director) and Cary Silver (producer).

Expanding on moments seen in a previously released Season 4 trailer (which opened the panel), we got a better look at the three-part story that opens the season, which includes major battles between the Mon Calamari and Quarren forcers underwater. In the first major clip we saw, Kit Fisto leads a group of "Scuba Troopers" underwater, accompanied by Ahsoka Tano. They travel down into the depths, where a character Filoni confirmed was Captain Ackbar led his troops against the Quarren, as Anakin, already among the Mon Calamari, says, "Reinforcements, finally!" The battle is brutal, as a shark-headed character swims through the Clone Troopers and, yes, bites their head off – the specific act of which is blocked by debris, bubbles and increasingly darkened water. Silver said the first three episodes of Season 4, which is subtitled "Battle Lines," are nearly "completely underwater."

The second scene continued to showcase some huge action, as we saw Republic Dropships releasing a horde of Clone Troopers riding on AT-RT's (as seen in Revenge of the Sith) for an attack against enemies on a planet Filoni revealed was Umbara – never depicted, but discussed before in Star Wars stories. Umbara is constantly shrouded in darkness, and the visuals on this scene were terrific with a mist lining the ground and the beams of light from the drop ships among the only major sources of life. The Umbarans have an impressive weapon they shoot at the Clone Troopers that vaporizes those it hits, while the Clones press on, one of them using the feet of their AT-RT to stomp down upon an Umbaran. Meanwhile, more Dropships land, releasing more Clone Troopers and Jedi.

A more humorous sequence focused on R2-D2 and C-3P0, which had several references to the opening of the original Star Wars, from C-3P0 asking, "Did you hear that?" to the two droids walking through major battles in the corridors of a ship, as Clone Troopers fight Battle Droids and Adi Gallia takes on General Grievous. With the order for evacuation given, C-3P0 looks for an escape pod, only for Artoo to lead him to a Y-Wing which another astromech droid is approaching. Artoo knocks the other droid out of the way and launches himself into the droid opening on top, as a very reluctant C-3P0 finds himself in the cockpit.

Another quick sequence showed the Clone Troopers in a space battle, flying new ships, Headhunters, which are a precursor to X-Wings. And we were also shown some very early, unfinished and uncolored animation ("George has not seen this yet!", noted Filoni) of the Nightsisters using lightsabers to fight a horde of Battle Droids, showing that there will indeed be more fallout from the split between Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress in Season 3.

Also shown was a clip which debuted on EW.com
yesterday, in which Ahsoka and Lux are surrounded by Mandalorian Death Watch warriors – led by a female character voiced by Katee Sackhoff. Filoni revealed this character is the lieutenant for Pre Vizsla (voiced by Jon Favreau).

The duo also talked about the new Jedi character, General Krell, who comes from the same species as Dexter Jettster. Silver described him as an "Unconventional Jedi with unconventional methods," who "Causes the clones to question things in different ways."

Speaking about what else is to come on the show, Filoni confirmed that besides the Nightsisters in general, Asajj Ventress would return, as would Savage Opress, who has been sent on a mission to find a character who certainly looked like he could be Darth Maul.

There will also be a lot of developments with bounty hunters – or bounty hunters to be – with the return of Bossk and Boba Fett and the Clone Wars introduction of the one, the only… Dengar!

Filoni promised we'd get a continuation of elements introduced in the Mortis trilogy, saying they intended to delve into, "More about those type of mystical things in the future. You'll learn more about who those force wielders ('Father', 'Son' and 'Daughter') are. That wasn't an ending as much as a beginning."

With Chewbacca coming to The Clone Wars last season, Filoni was asked if we might meet a young Han Solo on the show. Filoni quickly replied, "I can answer that. No. Unless George really insisted on that, I don't want to be the guy who defines that."

When a fan asked if Ahsoka will figure out that Anakin and Padme are married, Filoni said that while that specifically might not happen, they would explore, "How do people not know about that? We will address that in the future of the show." Musing about what Ahsoka's reaction would be if she did find out, Filoni remarked, "Ashoka might be let down but I don't know that she'd say anything." He also said that they were going to get into a lot of issues about how the Jedi struggle to not form attachments when having natural connections with others, via Ahsoka and her friend Lux, who was introduced last season.

Nothing like a wall of text lol

871Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Finally got to see the clips so YAY!!!!! Both were AWESOME, plain as that.
SWneedsSASR wrote:hmm, cool the mandos are back, and Ahsoka has an episode with Lux, possibly working Wit Deathwatch, now this is going to be an interesting plot, I suppose all those fanfics were right lol, must have witnessed his mothers death if he is "Denouncing" Dooku, of course, death watch are allied with dooku so I'm think that pherhaps this is a trap, I hope there is a nice trailer ready when I get back from my outing tommorow lol, but this season looks great
Yeah, i noticed how it seemed that lux had some deal with the Mandos goin on in the trailer when she said "you're late!"

Dan Grievous wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:hmm, cool the mandos are back, and Ahsoka has an episode with Lux, possibly working Wit Deathwatch, now this is going to be an interesting plot, I suppose all those fanfics were right lol, must have witnessed his mothers death if he is "Denouncing" Dooku, of course, death watch are allied with dooku so I'm think that pherhaps this is a trap, I hope there is a nice trailer ready when I get back from my outing tommorow lol, but this season looks great

I found the clip interesting about the fact that as I thought Lux is back with Ahsoka, but I also think this clip showed that the padawan keeps with her stupid ways being moronic and getting caught! After all she is not smart at all...given what we have seen, I bet Lux wanted to keep her off sight in the ship while he does stuff with the mandos, but Ahsoka being Ahsoka needs to be whining and getting them in trouble! I thus my hate of Ahsoka continues, the characters in not redeemable of her stupidity and blandness.

The Mando chick, boring... wanted to see Pre back, not the Owl Queen here! Who cares that she is voiced by a BC chick! Very Happy

Hope we get Quarren preview soon!
I didn't think she was stupid or moronic-more like mad about having her lightsabers stolen, something that's rather excuseable in my opinion. As for Pre over the Female Mando, I'm not sure what to think. I guess I'll have to see what she's like before i decide whether or not I'd want to see Visla over her

Jango Nova wrote:MANDOS!!!!!!!!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/20/star-wars-clone-wars-katee-sackhoff-exclusive-video/

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!
Ha, I figured you'd be excited

SWneedsSASR wrote:Pre IS coming Back, though I wouldn't go assuming that much considering we only got a 1 minute clip, im sure that there is SOME explanation as to why this all occurs, though in defence of Ahsoka, you dont really go outside in to what seems to be a peaceful wilderness and expect to be ambushed by Mandalorian Commandos lol, though I suppose you would come out with Some Alertness considering that this area is unknown, but hey, its a TV show, you cant really critisize a character for being stupid, its the writers that make the plots XD
Pre IS coming back!? YES! Now we get the best of both worlds I guess:D

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:Pre IS coming Back, though I wouldn't go assuming that much considering we only got a 1 minute clip, im sure that there is SOME explanation as to why this all occurs, though in defence of Ahsoka, you dont really go outside in to what seems to be a peaceful wilderness and expect to be ambushed by Mandalorian Commandos lol, though I suppose you would come out with Some Alertness considering that this area is unknown, but hey, its a TV show, you cant really critisize a character for being stupid, its the writers that make the plots XD

Well im just glad we get to see them again. Very Happy And we finally get to see a FemMando!
True, the Female Mando does look pretty cool

SWneedsSASR wrote:Well here is something we can all agree on, is there anything more awsome than a Mando, i think not lol, They are truly the best of the best fighters, remind me of Ancient Spartans mixed with Modern Day High Tech Foot Troops with the new HUDs and all, a Female Mando, ha ha, well I suppose Filloni was right, this character should be a memorable one, the only Female mandos Iv'e heard of are buried within the many comics that make up the EU, lets hope for big battles and great plots, and grevious, patience my friend, you only have to wait a few more hours
What was that at the ed about Grievous? Are you saying we're gonna see another trailer of him soon, or were you reffering to something else?

Ahsokasister wrote:AHSOKA AND LUX there will almost deinatly be some romance
I hope not, it would be detrimental to the character.

SWneedsSASR wrote:now I suppose its just a wait until the canadian premiere, part of me is happy that they didn't give away too much of the plot, but then again I really wanted to see something, aw well at least the Mandos are confirmed, Dan I dont know if Tikkies will be in the series becuase it appears the enemy strategist for the battle is a shark like creature who's name I forget, REPUBLIC COMMANDOS will aslo be returning, this time they should Finaly get a Combat Role, though Dont Expect Delta, becuase they dont want to make a mistake and send the fanbase backlashing against them as they so oftden do during a mistake, to be honest that MAY be the same with Tikkies, though we can still hope that he will make a good appearence, now, as for Ahsoka, it seems as though she wont die this season lol, (good for some and bad for others XD) her fate, as with rex is still uncertain, however, deception is the key, also BOBA WILL BE BACK, he will be out of prison and reaping rewards, same with Bane, a good season this should be, too bad I will probably on Gliding Training when it premiers, aw well I suppose you take the good with the bad,
Ok, why wouldn't they use Deltas? Honestly, they are the easiest NOT to mess up on, and they decide not to go with it? What a pathetic excuse for TCW. At least they're bringing Boba and Bane back.

SWneedsSASR wrote:BY THE FORCE, THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC CLIPS I HAVE SEEN! Epicness in a pure form, Phase II armour all around, Ackbar, and a full out battle between the Quaren and the Mon Calamari, To be honest, I think the clip was the most awsome when it showed the admiral and his man in a CQC Situation, along with the blasters firing in all directions, the gunship shots, oh man, They out did themselves this time, the motions and animations along with the atmospheric assualt force made for one of the most awsome scenes in the Clone Wars, this season will definatley be great
I agree, the water war was a great clip with spectacular animation

Jango Nova wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:BY THE FORCE, THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC CLIPS I HAVE SEEN! Epicness in a pure form, Phase II armour all around, Ackbar, and a full out battle between the Quaren and the Mon Calamari, To be honest, I think the clip was the most awsome when it showed the admiral and his man in a CQC Situation, along with the blasters firing in all directions, the gunship shots, oh man, They out did themselves this time, the motions and animations along with the atmospheric assualt force made for one of the most awsome scenes in the Clone Wars, this season will definatley be great

Where was this clip you speak of??

Just watched the one you guys posted on your FB page and the only question i have is how do the lightsabers and lasers work underwater???? I remember reading in several books that if a lightsaber was activated in water it electrocute the person and then died becoming a useless piece of metal until recharged...
It depends on the crystal. MOST lightsabers don't work underwater because they have a standard crystal, but there are some crystals that allow the saber to work underwater. I would imagine that many jedi put used these crystals during the Clone Wars considering the many different evironmental fronts they had to fight on.

Dan Grievous wrote:

HERE IS THE CLIP!!!

These previews are TOO Ahsoka-heavy! I really hate her for being such a screen hog, but GL has a fettish these days for mindless characters taking over the SW media!
I mean she does those wierd grunt faces like letting one loose all the time in these clips! I really hate the animation on this pointless character eating up everybody's screentime...

NOW, the thing that rocked the MOST were the amazing QUARREN! THEY LOOK VICIOUS and EVIL for the first time in the show for 3 freakin seasons!
Sharp Teeth, new face design I think and even squirting Ink! Epic stuff for my favorite SW species! GO quarrens, go stab Ahsoka like the MonCal was killed in the clip at 1:00!
My god, I love how are the Quarrens done! I am GEEKing out to an overload!!!

The overrated Mandos could wait, the coolest thing to come are the QUARRENS!
GO QUARRENS, GO TIKKES!!!

Plus in the clip we see the shark guy from the trailer!
We also see Padme' standing by Anakin, something I found peculiar considering it was a battle and most senators weren't at the forefront of battle during the war. As for the previews being too Asoka heavy and focusing too much on the Mandos, I disagree. I think it was important to show the Mando clip considering they weren't seen last season, and I dont see how Ahsoka took up a lot of screentime-she jumped into the water, got that speeder thingy, killed a couple of droids and Quarrens with it, then they quit having anymore clips with her.

ARC Trooper wrote:Both clips are awesome!!!I knew that Lux will return in season 4 and
I like how the Clones jump from the gunships into the water.It reminds me how I jumped from the C-130 when I was serving in the paratroopers.Same style,lol!
Wow, that's neat about the paratroopers jump that you did, especially now that it's related to SW, lol.Razz

872Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Both clips are awesome!!!I knew that Lux will return in season 4 and
I like how the Clones jump from the gunships into the water.It reminds me how I jumped from the C-130 when I was serving in the paratroopers.Same style,lol!

873Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Dan Grievous

Dan Grievous

HERE IS THE CLIP!!!

These previews are TOO Ahsoka-heavy! I really hate her for being such a screen hog, but GL has a fettish these days for mindless characters taking over the SW media!
I mean she does those wierd grunt faces like letting one loose all the time in these clips! I really hate the animation on this pointless character eating up everybody's screentime...

NOW, the thing that rocked the MOST were the amazing QUARREN! THEY LOOK VICIOUS and EVIL for the first time in the show for 3 freakin seasons!
Sharp Teeth, new face design I think and even squirting Ink! Epic stuff for my favorite SW species! GO quarrens, go stab Ahsoka like the MonCal was killed in the clip at 1:00!
My god, I love how are the Quarrens done! I am GEEKing out to an overload!!!

The overrated Mandos could wait, the coolest thing to come are the QUARRENS!
GO QUARRENS, GO TIKKES!!!

Plus in the clip we see the shark guy from the trailer!

874Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Jango Nova

Jango Nova

Where was this clip you speak of??

Just watched the one you guys posted on your FB page and the only question i have is how do the lightsabers and lasers work underwater???? I remember reading in several books that if a lightsaber was activated in water it electrocute the person and then died becoming a useless piece of metal until recharged...

875Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

BY THE FORCE, THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC CLIPS I HAVE SEEN! Epicness in a pure form, Phase II armour all around, Ackbar, and a full out battle between the Quaren and the Mon Calamari, To be honest, I think the clip was the most awsome when it showed the admiral and his man in a CQC Situation, along with the blasters firing in all directions, the gunship shots, oh man, They out did themselves this time, the motions and animations along with the atmospheric assualt force made for one of the most awsome scenes in the Clone Wars, this season will definatley be great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum