Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+5
SWneedsSASR
Dan Grievous
Anakin Skywalker77
ARC Trooper
GeneralGrievous505
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

I hope that in S5 there will be episodes that focus on different Jedi and their clones

202Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Thanks grevious, very dissapointed, though ha ha. ,

203Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:47 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Ha, LOL SASR! Yeah, I've deleted the messages now, and for those of you who didn't read them, NOTHING HAPPENED! Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 12480

204Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

I think it' a couple days before that, though I'm not sure either.

205Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Exactly. I think CVI starts August 25. Im not sure.

206Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

It's supposed to be in August, so basically a couple of weeks before the actual season airs.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 495192

207Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Tis a shame there is such a gap in any clone wars activity, when is is Celebration VI again? Here there will be plenty of snippets and another massive trailer then

208Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

SWneedsSASR wrote:Beware the space Nazi's from the dark side of the moon! XD Good job ARC, superb editing, I reckon that Iron Sky must be good if it has gone from a small indie release to a world wide one. I cant wait to see it, they had me at Space Nazi's lol, On the subject of Space nazi's, I agree, it would be epic to see vindi return, hes a great character. Menacing but you can have a lot of fun with the character at the same time. GG I think we can ALL agree that killing of Ziro was one of the best moves that the team has made CW history Razz
Amen, he was SO annoying! And he was pointless too! I'm glad he got dumped by his girlfriend in the most "heart-breaking way" possible considering he was shot in the heart. Way to go SW Cupid.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 12480

209Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Thanks guys,Im glad you like it. I think my Black Hawk Down trailer is still better though.
And I will try to go for Iron Sky in the premier.

210Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 am

SWneedsSASR

SWneedsSASR

Beware the space Nazi's from the dark side of the moon! XD Good job ARC, superb editing, I reckon that Iron Sky must be good if it has gone from a small indie release to a world wide one. I cant wait to see it, they had me at Space Nazi's lol, On the subject of Space nazi's, I agree, it would be epic to see vindi return, hes a great character. Menacing but you can have a lot of fun with the character at the same time. GG I think we can ALL agree that killing of Ziro was one of the best moves that the team has made CW history Razz

211Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

Dang, that was great man! You fitted characters/dialogue perfectly! Actually kind of makes me want to see the real Iron-Sky when it comes out now, LOL, just the lines make it sound interesting.

212Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Here it is! My Clone Wars-Iron Sky trailer! Iron Sky is coming on April and Im soooooo excited about it!

213Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Yes I liked it too,when they killed off Ziro.Although I must admit that he's funny accent will be missed.

Also,I made a video that will be up soon.Youre gonna like it.

214Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I was SO glad when they killed off Ziro, MOST ANNOYING VILLAIN EVER!!!!!

215Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:57 pm

I would like to see Whorm Loathsom, Lok Durd, Mar Tuuk, TA-175 and even Nuvo Vindi return, more should have been done with those villains IMO, it would also mean we could have some more important character deaths if these villains did return, that was one of the good things about Ziro's return in S3.

216Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

LOL, I know right!? When I first saw him, I though, "Hmm, this guy reminds me of someone..." YEARS later, I'm playing Arkham Asylum and seeing the Joker's masterplan of breaking out go through, and then I think, "that's who it was!"Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 495192

217Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:24 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Nuvo Vindi as the Joker,HAHAHA!!! You're right!!! They're both too crazy!!!

218Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 am

GeneralGrievous505

GeneralGrievous505
Admin

PindaZwerver wrote:Hi, I'm new here. What I want to see in season 5: Cad Bane and Grievous in one episode, Dr Nuvo Vindi's return, Hondo Ohnaka, Embo, Darth Sidious figthing and Yoda in a lightsaber duel.
Hi, nice to meet you! If you need any help or have a question, please don't hesitate to talk to me, I'm more than willing to oblige.

Huh, interesting wishes there. I agree completely about Cad Bane and Grievous teaming up, they are my two fav villains of all time, and it'd be awesome to see the together. I also would like to see Nuvo Vindi, he reminded me of the Joker from Batman and even a cameo of him would be appreciated. LOL, perhaps Cad bane, Grievous, AND Vindi will come back in the same episode.Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 495192

As for Hondo and Embo, you may actually get your wish there, it's been confirmed that Hondo will returned and considering all the cameos he had this season, I suspect they have something major in play for Embo...

219Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

I hope so. I want to have a first season 5 "taste" so bad.

220Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 am

PindaZwerver

No I haven't heard anything about the preview... but I guess we will get one soon. Maybe this Friday.

221Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Oh,ok. I asked because I havent heard a thing about Vindi.
Have you heard anything new about the season 5 trailer? When can we expect it or anything else?

222Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 am

PindaZwerver

ARC Trooper wrote:Are you sure Vindi is returning is season 5?
No it's what I want to see it's not even confirmed it he ever returns.

223Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Are you sure Vindi is returning is season 5?

224Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:58 am

PindaZwerver

Hi, I'm new here. What I want to see in season 5: Cad Bane and Grievous in one episode, Dr Nuvo Vindi's return, Hondo Ohnaka, Embo, Darth Sidious figthing and Yoda in a lightsaber duel.

225Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 am

ARC Trooper

ARC Trooper

Really now there are so many fans who want to see Kota in the CW.

Also,something I said to CIS on facebook: Im breaking my brain to imagine what Filoni meant,when he said that Talzin and Savage with Maul have a far greater role to play than we can imagine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum