Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-Star Wars Music

+15
Anakin_lover
Anakin Skywalker77
DarthMaulagain
Mirax Horn
Holliy(: (Des)
EVANTHETOON
StarWarsTalkShow
Winter Retrac Celchu27
HanSolo
Doma11
Padmé Skywalker
GeneralGrievous505
BarrissOffee1297
Leia Organa
GabbyTheJediAvenger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 am

BarrissOffee1297

BarrissOffee1297

I think some of the Phantom of the Opera music would be interesting to put to Vader and Padme. One time I was playing some of the music in my room as I was playing action figures, and I pretended to make Mace Windu sing it. It was actually quite funny. Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Alien

http://www.opineofmine.blogspot.com

352Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

That's so sad. Crying or Very sad

353Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Heres the chorus

If i die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me a way with the words of a love song

Youll understand better if ya look up the rest of the lyrics

354Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I looked it up on youtube, but it was hard to hear what she was saying. It had a nice tune though. It sounded like it might fit Padme well! Very Happy
cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

355Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

Theres this song that reminds me of the death of padme.Its called "If I die young" by:The Band Perry" look it up on google and tell me how ya like it and how it reminds you of her

356Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

Oh, I don't know. I don't listen to lots of music. Mostly movie songs. I can sing almost the whole Little Mermaid song. Razz
By the way, I like your avatar.

357Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

I loved the epi.2 love theme!But lets talk modern music.What are some songs that you've heard on the internet,radio,ect.best fits the characters of starwars.

358Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Re: Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Leia Organa

Leia Organa
Admin

I love all the music! The episode 2 love thyme music is just lovely, and the asteroid feild music is real dramatic. I love Princess Leia's music. It fits her perfectly. The throne room music for the end of episode 4 is also real good. Also Darth Vader's music. cherry

359Non-Star Wars Music - Page 15 Empty Non-Star Wars Music Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 am

GabbyTheJediAvenger

GabbyTheJediAvenger

What was some of your favorite starwars music?
What songs best discribe which characters?
Give me your opinion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum